CA CA - Barbara Thomas, 69, from Bullhead City AZ, disappeared in Mojave desert, 12 July 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 last thing for now that I would rather not type.
How many large commercial dumpsters are along the route they took that day?
I know by now LE knows if Barbara was in any photos taken at the claimed location on that day.
I am so hoping LE will make an official announcement soon.
jmo
Chi

???"Look for woman w Az St. U. beer mug in hand. She's the one you're supposed to take hostage."???

@distracted :) Thanks for your post.
No disrespect, but I have some doubt about part of post. Let's say, hypothetically only, to orchestrate BT's kidnapping, RT tells abductor to ID her by the ASU beer mug.

Would RT be able to accurately predict, when abductor lays eyes on her that BT would have this in hand. What if pre-walk, BT decides to drink a coke straight from can or to use hydration pack (e.g., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydration_pack)?

Then does RT hand her the magic mug and say - 'No, honey. Take this instead, and don't put it down.'

To stretch a bit further, at agreed meeting place and time, does abductor see woman in bikini & baseball cap w other mug & think, 'That's not the Sun Devils logo; it says Harvard. Nope, she can't be the one to snatch. I'll keep looking.'

J/K. Sorry, I jumped the shark. My apologies.
It's ok. My comment was meant to be sarcastic. Big fail on my part. lol

This is just a general question from me. No idea on it at all. Could be relevant in flyer distribution etc.
Anyone know if they attend church? I don't want to know where specifically, as that would be sleuthing of family. Not allowed.
I think I have read somewhere that RT is or has been Mormon?
If not appropriate, I apologize in advance.
jmo
Chi
A church congregation could be a powerful ally to search, put out fliers, and fundraise.

Was I reaching out to far, asking dbdb11 if he called RT recently to get an update or if he called her son? I haven't heard back on this.

Then his lawyer should be talking. And hire a pr person to spread the word.
That would be nice. couldn't reply to your other post it was modslipped. I can't figure out what you said, he is the suspect or she was abducted. You said both.

Had some lunch, and then thought more on dumpsters. Commercial dumpsters in particular.
They serve several purposes. Of course for dumping trash etc. But sometimes used as "pickup" locations involving illegal activities.
just thinking out loud, and jmo.
Chi

Last edited:
This is the flyer I am currently featuring. Very good response in terms of sharing, no tips at all. Hoping to get a picture or at least a verification that anyone else in that vicinity is posting her flyer. :(
EBXPpDRXUAAQSvp

If anyone reading this thinks they heard, saw or may know anything in regards to where Barbara is, please call Detective Clark at the number above. Or to remain anonymous call 1-800-7463 or use www.wetip.com
Where is Barbara?
Chi
Thank you for all of your help getting the word around.
A quick question of clarification for @dbdb11 or any other informed thread members:

What prompted Barbara and Robert to relocate to Bullhead City from Henderson?

Given Robert's emphasis on Barbara's close relationships with his family, I'm wondering if they moved to be closer to specific family members, or if the move was related to work opportunities.
i don't have answers to these questions, and would also like to know.

IMO if they were faithful attendees or members of a church, the members would have already reached out. If this were the case, we would be aware of it.

My intuition tells me they were not.
She doesn't even get a mention in local or regional news as far as I can see. All went very quiet when searches ended. Obviously LE stopped believing she was missing in the conventional sense at that point and stopped discussing how they were investigating the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa