Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class act right there. :oops:
ETA: I wonder if she even stopped to think about how this kind of attitude will be perceived by those students who worked hard to get into college only to be bumped by the acts of these cheating families with their attitudes of entitlement. Let's face it, just by their actions they've been flipping the bird to all those students who were passed up all along!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lori Loughlin’s Daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli Slams Media and Their “Sources” After College Admissions Scandal

"It’s been a while since we have heard anything about Lori Loughlin’s college admissions bribery scandal. Luckily, her daughter Olivia Jade Giannulli took to Instagram on Sunday to refresh our memory with a blunt post questioning the “sources” of all the media outlets reporting on the scandal.

In the photo, Giannulli has two middle fingers up ..."

The comment section is open on that one :D

Unbelievable
I LOVE most of those comments!

Why did she post that photo, to hopefully get her InstaFriends to post how much they missed her?

Please girl, get off the gram.

Since there are no comments on her flipping the bird picture on Instagram, I will assume that the comments were not nice. She needs crawl back under the rock she came out of to post this.

ETA: I wonder if she even stopped to think about how this kind of attitude will be perceived by those students who worked hard to get into college only to be bumped by the acts of these cheating families with their attitudes of entitlement. Let's face it, just by their actions they've been flipping the bird to all those students who were passed up all along!
There are a dozen cool things she could have done in the past few to give the impression she was a pawn in her parents' scheme, to prove that she intends to do better with her life, and to win over the public in some humble and admirable way (if she wants to resume her influencer career).

To give her credit, I guess she did put some effort into that pose - she gave the world two fingers instead of just one. Way to over-achieve, OJ.

Whoever is her PR person needs to be fired (especially if she is her own PR person).

jmo

Why did she post that photo, to hopefully get her InstaFriends to post how much they missed her?

Since there are no comments on her flipping the bird picture on Instagram, I will assume that the comments were not nice. She needs crawl back under the rock she came out of to post this.

Is Instagram monetize? She may be raising funds?

Her parents' lawyers must be thrilled with that post.
Haha, I can only imagine what the lawyers might be saying to LL, maybe something along the lines of, “Whatever you need to do to reign that girl in, you need to do it.... now.”

I feel pretty sure OJ doesn't feel any qualms or anything for those people. She certainly didn't mix with them when she was in college either.... I saw this "live" and in person on the front page of Amazon a few weeks ago. I thought of the "insolent brat", and felt glee:

Amazon replaces Olivia Jade with Reese Witherspoon's daughter Ava post cheating scandal

Snipped opinion article from The Washington Examiner:

Olivia Jade has literally done what celebrities flouting the law have done for a century: flipped off the public and our free press. Why? Because she's a spoiled brat who thinks that she's above the law.

On that second point, it's important to know that during the most damning period of Jade's involvement, she was still a few months shy of 18. It remains unclear whether she knew the details of the scheme, but what we do know is that she willingly posed for photos on an indoor rowing machine, presumably in professional gear, meaning that either she was in on the scam or she's just criminally stupid.

Still, given Jade's continued correspondence with the brains behind the operation for many months after she turned 18, according to the affidavit in support of the criminal complaint, it's possible that the Feds may bring down the hammer on her as well. That will show other social-influencing wannabes who think they can buy themselves a semi-prestigious MRS degree.

Olivia Jade flips off the press, flirts with federal prosecution

Lifetime Is Turning the College Admissions Scandal Into a Movie

College Admissions Scandal will follow two wealthy mothers who share an obsession with getting their teenagers into the best possible college,” the network’s Tuesday, July 23, press release reads. “When charismatic college admissions consultant Rick Singer offers a side door into the prestigious institutions of their dreams, they willingly partake with visions of coveted acceptance letters in their heads. But when Singer cooperates with the FBI and pleads guilty, the mothers who risked everything for their kids, must face the consequences of their crimes and the loss of trust and respect from their families.”

Lifetime’s College Admissions Scandal is expected to premiere in fall 2019.

With production set to begin this month, Penelope Ann Miller and Mia Kirshner, have signed on to headline the movie, aptly titled The College Admissions Scandal. Michael Shanks has been cast as Rick Singer, the college admissions consultant.

According to the network, The College Admissions Scandal “follows two wealthy mothers, Caroline (Miller), a sought-after interior designer and Bethany (Kirshner), an owner of a successful financial services firm, who share an obsession with getting their teenagers into the best possible college.”

Lifetime's College Admissions Scandal Movie Casts Penelope Ann Miller and Mia Kirshner

With production set to begin this month, Penelope Ann Miller and Mia Kirshner, have signed on to headline the movie, aptly titled The College Admissions Scandal. Michael Shanks has been cast as Rick Singer, the college admissions consultant.

According to the network, The College Admissions Scandal “follows two wealthy mothers, Caroline (Miller), a sought-after interior designer and Bethany (Kirshner), an owner of a successful financial services firm, who share an obsession with getting their teenagers into the best possible college.”

Lifetime's College Admissions Scandal Movie Casts Penelope Ann Miller and Mia Kirshner
Fingers crossed that nobody produces a reality tv show with the students in this scam.

jmo

And, 20 years later... she finally woke up!! lol

ETA:

They added that Loughlin has been 'obsessing' over every detail of the case and has been studying the papers for months.

... is this what you get, when the smartest person in your family is a fashion designer?? lol

Poring over the case details "for months", reading what everyone else did, and still cherishing the conclusion that it's "just like paying for a library"? Is the lawyer going to try to say she thought the girls posing on a crew machine was like them being honored for a dedication plaque?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member