Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true then it would have had to be Nora in the River?

Sky News said that cops are investigating reports that the teen might have been spotted – as a “white woman” was apparently seen swimming in a river not far away, on Sunday afternoon.

Sighting of ‘white woman’ in jungle river probed by Nora cops in Malaysia

Yes. I doubt she was swimming though, was possibly her body he saw. The sighting has been circulating for some days , so if it wasn’t Nóra, why has no one come forward to say it was them? The river is very close to the resort , so whoever it was must have heard about the missing girl and the alleged sighting.

Yes. I doubt she was swimming though, was possibly her body he saw. The sighting has been circulating for some days , so if it wasn’t Nóra, why has no one come forward to say it was them? The river is very close to the resort , so whoever it was must have heard about the missing girl and the alleged sighting.
I think there are a few resorts in the vicinity, there is one that has a lot of poor reviews.

Seeing that staircase for the first time confirms to me Nóra was far more physically able than what I originally thought. Her parents must have been confident she could navigate those stairs alone, no one would put someone in that room with serious mobility issues. The stairs and the layout imo, rule out an abduction, from inside the house anyway.
It’s looking more likely, Nora for one reason or another, decided to wander outside alone. Why? I have no idea but I’d guess she got lost and as has been speculated fell into the river . It was very possibly her body the motorcyclist saw the day she went missing.

No Nora's parents could not have been confident she could navigate those stairs alone, according to Nora's own family Nora struggles to walk or even balance !

Here are 3 quotes from the newsreports:

"MISSING teenager Nora Quoirin is so disabled, she struggles to walk or even balance and “would go nowhere alone”, her family said yesterday"

"Nora likes to walk with her family, but her balance is limited and she struggles with coordination."

"Publicly revealing the full extent of her disabilities for the first time, they told how being born with Holoprosencephaly leaves Nora struggling to walk, balance and look after herself."

No Nora's parents could not have been confident she could navigate those stairs alone, according to Nora's own family Nora struggles to walk or even balance !

"MISSING teenager Nora Quoirin is so disabled, she struggles to walk or even balance and “would go nowhere alone”, her family said yesterday"

"Nora likes to walk with her family, but her balance is limited and she struggles with coordination."

"Publicly revealing the full extent of her disabilities for the first time, they told how being born with Holoprosencephaly leaves Nora struggling to walk, balance and look after herself."

Well that stairwell and sleeping arrangements for Nóra contradict the above.

I'm not so sure about that, clearly she can walk and I think she can navigate those stairs albeit much slower than her other siblings. I reckon she's clumsy, easily loses her balance, mixes things up, but she can certainly walk around.

Were there no other more disability-friendly houses at the resort to choose from?

Hi all, just joining the discussion, just joined in general. Thanks for the great info. here on this particular case which has intrigued me.

I'm pretty suspicious of the entire episode of missing/poss abducted, now that I've seen the above photos of the chalet and the spiral staircase! <modsnip> Red flag (sorry to be cliché spreading here) when things don't add up as much as they don't with this case.

I will keep reading the updates.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Her parents seem nothing but loving and nurturing and understanding of Nora’s needs and I feel if the stairs were a problem they would find another solution, like sleeping on the couch downstairs. However, it has been reported she was indeed sleeping upstairs with her siblings. So I feel that this is something Nora could handle. Perhaps the routine was if she needed the restroom, she woke up her sister to help. We don’t know, but I feel confident her parents had her best interests in mind.

She was asleep upstairs with her siblings and her parents were downstairs. Simple as that.

I saw a question about shoes earlier. She was reportedly sleeping in undergarments and nothing was missing from room including any clothing so it’s assumed she was barefoot. I think if her shoes were missing, that’s a detail that is important and we would have heard. From all reports, just Nora in her undergarments is what is missing.

I haven't seen any MSM reports on what specific disabilities she has, but is it possible she has autism and is drawn to water like many autistic kids? Vacations are a big change in routine that could upset any kid, but one on the spectrum can be especially affected. Maybe Nora would do something out of character when confronted with a big change of environment, like try going for a swim at night unsupervised.

I haven't seen any MSM reports on what specific disabilities she has, but is it possible she has autism and is drawn to water like many autistic kids? Vacations are a big change in routine that could upset any kid, but one on the spectrum can be especially affected. Maybe Nora would do something out of character when confronted with a big change of environment, like try going for a swim at night unsupervised.
If you go to page1 there is a post summarising known information .There are numerous MSM reports about Nora's specific disability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong