NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barr is captain of the DOJ ship. There's no buck passing in this situation. Captains are responsible for anything that happens on their watch. In such a high profile case involving his own boss and, most importantly, the public's trust in government, its inconceivable that he wasn't paying extremely close attention to Epstein. He has most likely destroyed his own career, but more importantly has damaged the public trust.
Betty, I value your input here, but this qualifies as political commentary and as such is outside TOS. As for Barr being directly responsible, you are incorrect. The warden of the prison is directly responsible. DOJ has far too much on his plate to be making incarceration decisions.

How is anybody supposed to get "whacked" if there are cameras everywhere!?

Just kidding (kind of).... it seems to me we are quickly finding out that this MCC is and has been rife with corruption.

This Epstein case is going to blow peoples minds for years to come....

IMO we are about to find out the type of world we actually live in.
About too find out? I think it has smacked us straight in the face the last 2 and 1\2 years

We're doing so well on this thread to keep it going within TOS. Interesting theories, discussion, articles posted, etc. Please, no politics! (There is plenty of that topic elsewhere so it's hardly a sacrifice to refrain from it here.)

jmo

Betty, I value your input here, but this qualifies as political commentary and as such is outside TOS. As for Barr being directly responsible, you are incorrect. The warden of the prison is directly responsible. DOJ has far too much on his plate to be making incarceration decisions.

The truth is, if Barr is ultimately responsible for Epsteins death... then he is equally as responsible for taking down Epstein..... something his predecessors not only failed to do but some likely helped protect the pedophile as well.

Snipped and bolded.

Scuba gear? Searching underwater? What's that about?

I recall Maxwell is a trained submarine pilot, which I thought was an odd skill to have.

jmo
Maybe this is what was happening underwater - actual rooms? Seems like a great place to hide things?

"In 2016, Epstein purchased the neighbouring larger island of Great St James Island for $18 million, which is still under construction.

The plan for the complex includes an amphitheatre and an “underwater office and pool”, according to the Virgin Islands Daily News."

Jeffrey Epstein’s secret high society ‘paedo island’ focus of investigation

The truth is, if Barr is ultimately responsible for Epsteins death... then he is equally as responsible for taking down Epstein..... something his predecessors not only failed to do but some likely helped protect the pedophile as well.

Yeah, all of the blame, and none of the credit.

Or something.

I’m completely at a loss as to why people are focused on him.

The criticism being directed here, has not been repeated elsewhere, even by people who hate the AG.

Partially, because I don’t think people understand that the day to day operations of a federal facility, are not micromanaged by the AG.

Nor should they be.

Had he stepped in at any point, people would be calling for his head.

The focus should be on the facility, the decision making involved, and those who made those decisions.

Just weird.

What about the hallway? Coming and going into his cell? Why would the cells not have cameras? This sounds suspicious to me. If you were in prison wouldn't you want security cameras for your own protection?!!
I read where there were NO cameras facing the cells or hallway! Can you believe it. I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member