Recovered/Located WA - Nicholas Williams, 20, Leavenworth, 6 Aug 2019

sasha17

Curiouser & curiouser
Reaction score
Nicholas Williams, 20, was last seen in Leavenworth, Washington on August 6, 2019. He was traveling with a group of his friends home to Martha Lake, Washington from Chelan, in central Washington. They stopped in Leavenworth for lunch. The group departed in separate cars. Williams never returned home. He had told his friends he was going to take a different route than they did, but didn't specify which route. Williams is 6'1", with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen driving a silver 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse with the Washington license plate BFM5818.

559fffb6-57b2-40a6-ad3f-8e0f9a2e4fed-medium16x9_Williams.JPG
find-nic-600x463.jpg

Snohomish Sheriff's Office looking for 2 missing people, in unrelated cases

https://lynnwoodtoday.com/martha-lake-area-family-searching-for-son-missing-since-tuesday/

Last edited:
"Nic’s parents filed a missing persons report with the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office. On Wednesday night, the couple drove to Leavenworth to look around for his car and also met with the Chelan County Sheriff’s Office, Scott Williams said. Then, the couple drove over Blewett Pass to Yakima because Nic had joked with his father that he might take a detour on the way home to get a hamburger at Yakima’s Miner’s restaurant. A restaurant employee at Miner’s even checked surveillance video for the time frame that Nic Williams may have visited, but didn’t see him on the video, Scott Williams said."

https://lynnwoodtoday.com/martha-lake-area-family-searching-for-son-missing-since-tuesday/

If he went toward Yakima, this is concerningly close: WA - WA - Josiah Hilderbrand, 25 & Jon Cleary, Cali to Gorge Ampitheatre, vehicle Yakima Cty, 7 June 2019

Friends of Nic told Scott Williams that after Nic met them for lunch in Leavenworth Tuesday, he turned down Icicle Creek Road instead of returning to the main highway. Since there was a gas station on that road, “they figured he must be getting gas,” Scott Williams said.

“We don’t know if he continued down that road or if he stopped to get gas and came home,” Scott Williams said.

I don't know if Nic's parents or LE have to get a warrant to search Credit/Bank card activity it might be a clue if he got gas on Icicle Creek Rd or not. I hope the gas station that is referred to has CCTV video from Aug. 6 it might show his car driving by at what time and in which direction.

The name Icicle Creek Rd indicates to me that there is a creek nearby and we all know all to well that missing young men end up in a body of water and I am hoping that is not the case here as I would think this time of year the creek would be dry but should be searched if it close to road.
Maybe Nic has an unknown friend that lives in the Leavenworth area unknown to family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back