Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preliminary results I meant, sorry. To determine COD. All the rest of the results take longer and the report takes several weeks, is what I meant.
I'm not sure what I said before but I'm too tired to go back and edit.
Anyway, it is the Autopsy Report that will be more involved and takes longer, not the actual exam.

Oh! Yes! That makes sense. I feel you on the tired! I set my alarm for 2 am and slept for two hours so that I could wake up for the press conference that got postponed. I need to go back to sleep.......

cadaver dogs can only search where they are directed to. I don't remember anyone saying they smelt an odour? I could have missed it, there's so many reports...

I think they searched the waterfall again as a last resort as she wasn't found closer by and after the parents insistence she wouldn't wander. We don't know for sure in what position/exact place she was found, she could have been obscured by vegetation, water etc.

The reports from the searchers say there was a strong odour. They also said Nora was not covered by any foliage or vegetation, she was plainly visible
I will link some articles for you later

She was missing 10 days.The police searched the area she was found already so if they used the cadaver dogs and sniffer dogs and she was there all that time then why didn’t the dogs find her.
It doesn’t sound like she was dead for 10 days if she looked so well the hiker said apart from some bruises she looked like she was sleeping.
That doesn’t make sense if the odor was so bad why didn’t it match her appearance?
If she was wandering for 10 days surly they would of came across her and there would of been far more evidence footprints DNA etc if she was wandering for 10 days her scent would of been all over that jungle especially when she was naked and barefoot yet dogs still didn’t find her.
Some things don’t match with how she was supposed to of got there.
Yes she could of went wandering sensory seeking and got lost but she couldn’t of spent 10 days wandering about a dangerous uneven jungle and be found looking the way she did.Theres definitely things that don’t add up I hope the family get answers.

Search dogs aren't drones, they. can't go up and down gullies. The fact that her body had to be winched out by a helicopter shows it was an inaccessible place.
Inaccessible to vehicles. I believe they winched her out to avoid having to walk her out surrounded by press. If you look at the topology of the area, it's not that bad and the trail to the waterfall is described as easy and well maintained according to this review: Gunung Berumbun hike

Salomé Legrand‏Verified account @Salome_L 51s51 seconds ago
# NoraQuoirin the prosecutor's office of Paris had opened the investigation Friday before the discovery of the body. The qualification "kidnapping and sequestration is a global qualification"

Salomé Legrand‏Verified account @Salome_L 6m6 minutes ago

#NoraQuoirin le parquet ne dispose pas d’éléments spécifiques laissant penser à cette piste. De plus, la justice française ne peut enquêter à l’étranger que sur des faits criminels, et n’aurait donc pas pu ouvrir pour « disparition inquiétante » par ex.

Translated from French by Microsoft

#NoraQuoirin the prosecutor's office does not have any specific elements that suggest this lead. Moreover, the French justice system can only investigate criminal acts abroad, and therefore could not have opened for "disturbing disappearance" for example.

Salomé Legrand on Twitter

Iirc they brought cadaver dogs very late in the search, I think only 2 days ago? They might not have taken them to the waterfall. Didn't they focus on the area around the resort again in the last days to be sure nothing was missed?

There doesn’t seem to be any reports about dogs even finding her scent in the jungle only on the actual resort not far from the house.The supposed strong odor and the dogs didn’t find her scent in the jungle that suspicious.
If she was found wandering and taken and kept for nearly 10 days it would match the lack of scent in the jungle and the dogs not finding her and the fairly good condition she was in described by the hiker.
The way the hiker describes her it’s very specific almost like he’s examined her and from high up on the hill when she supposed to be down a ravine between rocks and winched out?

Was it said that the police and search teams were given a tip by someone/member of the public prior to them finding N’s body? Do you think they know the identity of the person who gave the tip (assuming there was a tip) or could it have been anonymous? If someone did contact them with a tip, how would they have known that a body was there? A ‘tip’ sounds like someone gave them information as to where the body was as oppose to say a member of the public/ walker actually finding the body during a hike and contacting them to say that they had found her. Does anyone else find the ‘tip’ a bit strange?

14 August 2019

DPM conveys condolences to Nora Quoirin’s family

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 14 — Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail today conveyed her sympathy and condolences to the family of Nora Anne Quoirin, the Irish teen who was found dead near Seremban yesterday after having gone missing for 10 days.

“I’m very sad about the death of Nora Anne and I convey my deepest condolences to her family.

“I pray for their strength to go through this difficult period. We believe the police will do their utmost to unravel this tragic death,” she tweeted.

DPM conveys condolences to Nora Quoirin’s family | Malay Mail

BFM News‏ @NewsBFM

The Welfare Department is ready to provide counselling services to the family of Nora Anne Quoirin. Putrajaya also called on the public to stop speculating over Nora's cause of death, as officials await the postmortem results

EB7Nx8mVAAA2Dc6.jpg

BFM News on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members