Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
An who wields that power over reporters/social media that they would all remove excerpts from previous reports?

I’m positive that it was published in an article. It’s in my word document from day 1. I’ll check my notes to see if I can find it anywhere, even an archived version of a webpage.

I definitely remember seeing it, think it was said alongside the fact she had been aboard before so was used to the tropical environment

Yes, but was that by posters speculating or was it reported in the media that her mom said she wanted to see the waterfall?
I remember her saying Nora was excited by the upcoming trip, but I can't find a quote about the waterfall.
Was it the people at the resort that mentioned this? Maybe the Dutch couple?
I wish we could find it so we can clarify that.

I still don't understand how she was missed when the area was searched extensively for over a week. Just the day before they were out there with cadaver dogs. Hard to believe they did did not pick up the scent if it was so obvious to the searchers. Imo

I just re read the Dutch guest comments, she did not say anything about Nora and the waterfall

Could she have been placed there to make it look as if she had wandered off to find the waterfall that she was so excited to see?
I think that's what many are wondering.

If someone abducted her and heard that she wanted to go see the falls, they may have thought that would be a good spot to leave her.

Either that or they just got incredibly lucky and the first tip of where she could be was the right one.

And the search team of nearly 300 people, and cadaver dogs, just didn't find her. Imo

I think that's what many are wondering.

If someone abducted her and heard that she wanted to go see the falls, they may have thought that would be a good spot to leave her.

Either that or they just got incredibly lucky and the first tip of where she could be was the right one.

And the search team of nearly 300 people, and cadaver dogs, just didn't find her. Imo

or the 'tip' was from one of the hiking volunteers...so part of the search team?

I did wonder about the 'woman seen swimming' whether it's a genuine or a planted sighting.

Same. I don't remember anyone in these threads suggesting they go to the waterfall to check it at the time either, which I would've thought someone would have done.
I saw at least one post saying some discussed it on the first thread.
Something about wanting to go see it and falling into the river and drowning.

Maybe they were deleted because the source was not MSM? I don't know. Imo

Hi
Just wondering if we ever found out what's the roof of the building was showing through the trees in the pic of the helicopter retrieving Nora please? Also did anyone mention why the guy was in the area that met hikers and told them he knew the area well? Thank you!

I saw at least one post saying some discussed it on the first thread.
Something about wanting to go see it and falling into the river and drowning.

Maybe they were deleted because the source was not MSM? I don't know. Imo
One things is someone wildly suggesting she went to the waterfall and fell in the river which a lot of people speculated since she would probably was drawn to water. And another one is a real publication or an statement from a family member or the press about them saying she wanted to visit that waterfall. I remember they said she was exited about the trip in general not specifically the waterfall. JMO

or the 'tip' was from one of the hiking volunteers...so part of the search team?

I did wonder about the 'woman seen swimming' whether it's a genuine or a planted sighting.
Apparently the tip was from a man who told the members of the search team to look there.
The woman who made the statement to the media said "they were told" by someone that she was excited about seeing the falls. I guess it could have been from someone within the group. Imo

The report of a woman swimming could be a variety of things.
a guest from a different resort; a mistaken sighting,an attention seeker.
I would have thought a couple of searchers would have been sent to check that part of the river.

I've been following this case since day one and have not seen the waterfall comment until the day she was found. I could be wrong .JMO
I’m not able to find it now but yesterday I posted an article stating the mother had not previously informed anyone about the waterfall until shortly before the hikers went out to search. I’m certain.

One things is someone wildly suggesting she went to the waterfall and fell in the river which a lot of people speculated since she would probably was drawn to water. And another one is a real publication or an statement from a family member or the press about them saying she wanted to visit that waterfall. I remember they said she was exited about the trip in general not specifically the waterfall. JMO
That's what I remember too.
So if someone overheard the family talking about it, it has to have been someone who was at the resort that day. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288