Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jungle noise or not, it isn’t going to be so loud that nobody would hear a child with mobility issues struggling down the stairs and out the window right by the parents.

The parents probably left the window open for air, anyway.
If the parents left the window open it would have been stated since day one. JMO

Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"

The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!". "" Because it takes a while for the emergency services to show up, other guests at the resort start a search.

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.

Privacy settings

Remember I don't know how reliable is this translation
Thank you.

Jungle noise or not, it isn’t going to be so loud that nobody would hear a child with mobility issues struggling down the stairs and out the window right by the parents.

No, they left it closed. It was that the window was wide open and propped, that is what intitially alarmed her parents. Her mom stated that Nora would never have opened the window. Imo

Even if they DID left the window open for air at night, that would be a terrible idea when you're in the middle of rainforest. Strange insect would attracted to the light inside the house. Plus, mosquito would swarm their chalet in no time. They would know the risk, letting the window open for air. Plus with N condition.

I really doubt they did that. IMO.

I am familiar with Montel and even before his talk show. My point is “a lot” is a stretch, or ambiguous at best. I am disagreeing with you, as someone who has lived in the US for 50+ years and a member of a Protestant church most of thst time. Television shows cast things in a very different light than the actual day to day life. That was one of my points.

Sylvia Browne was on the NY Times Best Selling Authors list several times, she sold out large stadiums so did other like John Edwards. I'm not singling out the US every single time i've said "Western" not "American", Sally Morgan, Uri Geller and Derek Acorah are or were popular British ones.

I wouldn't be sitting about waiting 3 hours for the police to arrive. 1 hour. Maybe less. Then l'd be banging their door down.

Edit especially if l thought my daughter hsd been kidnapped. Those vital first hours. Nope. Would not be having that st all.

Do we know what the father and mother did during the time between the call to police and the police showing up? Did they get a cab and go to the police themselves? Did one of them go searching with the hotel staff? Because it sounds like the dad just sat there yelling about a crime being committed.

Even if I was sure a crime was committed, I would search with the others instead of sitting and waiting. Why do the parents seem to think that a crime couldn’t be committed that at least partially took place in the jungle. It seems like they think that was not possible for an abductor to take her to the dense jungle and do whatever and leave her. I don’t get why because that is exactly what I think someone with nefarious intentions would do.

Last edited:
For those who think she was placed, where do you think she was being kept? And why do you think they placed her instead of just disposing of her where she would never be found?

Just interested in hearing thoughts:)

THIS Would nean all three snuck out, without the parents hearing and the two siblings allowed Nora to go in undergarments and no shoes, and they are still holding this secret now while watching their parents devastation. Hmmmm
Thanks, JMO Fair comment: ( I am very often completely wrong): First, I didn't say all three snuck out. I suggested that Nora and her sister (excited kids on the first day of their holiday) left on an adventure that went badly wrong. I hope that Nora's siblings will have been kept well away from the stress of the last few days and shielded from their parents' "devastation". Just looking for a solution like everyone else.

I guess , I don't know my first thought wouldn't be a convoluted story starting by blaming the most vulnerable in the whole story. But that's just me.
Point taken. I can assure you I would not wish to cause distress to anyone least of all the children. Just looking for a solution to this terrible situation like everyone else.

Even if they DID left the window open for air at night, that would be a terrible idea when you're in the middle of rainforest. Strange insect would attracted to the light inside the house. Plus, mosquito would swarm their chalet in no time. They would know the risk, letting the window open for air. Plus with N condition.

I really doubt they did that. IMO.
The whole living room is wide open to the porch and the jungle. Leaving a window open to get some cross air going isn’t that far of a stretch when one side of the house is open to the elements. Edited to add there is no AC in these houses because of the open concept.

If the parents left the window open it would have been stated since day one. JMO

My thought, as well. But I don't think Nora could open it. I've worked with adults and children that have holoprosencephaly. Nora had several surgeries as a child for breathing. She looks like a normal 15 yo in all the photos but that was not the case physically.

JMO, she had occupational and physical therapy for steps, balance, and motor skills, working on tackling everyday skills.

I believe in my heart the parents wanted all their children to experience life and opportunities to the fullest. They didn't leave Nora behind and worked hard to include her.

JMHO

My thought, as well. But I don't think Nora could open it. I've worked with adults and children that have holoprosencephaly. Nora had several surgeries as a child for breathing. She looks like a normal 15 yo in all the photos but that was not the case physically.

JMO, she had occupational and physical therapy for steps, balance, and motor skills, working on tackling everyday skills.

I believe in my heart the parents wanted all their children to experience life and opportunities to the fullest. They didn't leave Nora behind and worked hard to include her.

JMHO
Not only that, but since she did not understand anything conceptual, she would not have had the reasoning to think to prop the window open in order to make it easier to climb out, or to get back in. Imo

Do we know what the father and mother did during the time between the call to police and the police showing up? Did they get a cab and go to the police themselves? Did one of them go searching with the hotel staff? Because it sounds like the dad just sat there yelling about a crime being committed.

Even if I was sure a crime was committed, I would search with the others instead of sitting and waiting. Why do the parents seem to think that a crime couldn’t be committed that at least partially took place in the jungle. It seems like they think that was not possible for an abductor to take her to the dense jungle and do whatever and leave her. I don’t get why because that is exactly what I think someone with nefarious intentions would do.
Actually we don't know what they did, we only have a short statement from a Dutch tourist on a Dutch newspaper.
Why are people jumping on the bandwagon that the parent didn't start searching around the resort?.
Because I think they did including the staff.
I've always been a lurker here on WS , this kind of threads are the reason why. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member