Found Deceased NC - Darryl Spencer Jr., 28, "Missing w/ vehicle", Fayetteville, 2 August 2019

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
68898707_1363249583829248_3283213029881151488_n.png

Darryl Spencer, 28, was last seen at about 2 p.m. last Friday along the 5000 block of Surf Scooter Drive as he was leaving for work, police said. He was last seen driving a maroon 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer with North Carolina license plate HAT-5843, and police said the SUV is also missing.

Spencer is described as black, 5 feet 8 inches tall and 145 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, a red shirt with white stripes, blue work pants and black work boots.

Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call Detective D. Wilson with the Fayetteville Police Department at 910-322-1507 or Crime Stoppers at 910-483-8477.
Police searching for missing Fayetteville man :: WRAL.com

Family Fears Foul Play In The Disappearance of Devoted North Carolina Father

Hopefully they’ve thoroughly checked all routes to work, any ability to trace phone calls or texts to see if he was lured by someone before going to work? Did this man currently have some sketchy friends or some past arguments with old friends? How long is this drive to work, is it wooded or lots of water? Had he disappeared before or had a no-call no-show at work?
Hopeful he comes home safe and sound :(

Hopefully they’ve thoroughly checked all routes to work, any ability to trace phone calls or texts to see if he was lured by someone before going to work? Did this man currently have some sketchy friends or some past arguments with old friends? How long is this drive to work, is it wooded or lots of water? Had he disappeared before or had a no-call no-show at work?
Hopeful he comes home safe and sound :(

According to this article he made it to work, worked his shift, then went missing after his shift ended at 1 a.m. at a Smithfield Foods plant in the town of Tar Heel.
This was confirmed by a coworker.

Family Fears Foul Play In The Disappearance of Devoted North Carolina Father

This link states that his girlfriend last seen him around 2 that afternoon but last talked to him around 11:30 that night. He said he was coming home after his shift ended.

From everything I’ve read, he seems like a devoted father who would never just leave his family. MOO

Watch Out Cumberland County NC

Fayetteville police said they believe that in the early morning hours of August 3, Spencer's car went off the road into the ravine. He was headed home from work.

The family reported him missing later that day and detectives found his body inside the car 10 days later.

"Unimaginable to have to accept the fact that I'll never see my son again," said Robin Blackwell, Spencer's mom. "It hurts to know my grandbabies aren't going to be able to see their dad anymore. They loved him. There was nothing in the world he wouldn't do for those boys."
'Unimaginable:' Family grieves for Fayetteville man found dead in ravine crash

**Apologies if I posted late**

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam