Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, I didn't know the neighbor heard screams that night so thank you for enlightening me about this.

It makes my heart break for Savannah. No telling what she endured before being killed.

Did the neighbor say what time it was when the screams happened, and why they didnt call the police then? Tia!

It reminds me of several cases where neighbors heard something unusual, but didnt think it was necessary to call the police at the time.

In most of these cases no one sees or hears anything even when multiple victims have been shot, and killed with only a wall separating the apartments etc.

If only they had called immediately maybe Savannah's life could have been saved even if he had severely injured her.

Statistics state even if the victim is reported missing within 2 hours they are usually dead by then.

It's all so sad.

Imoo

The neighbor said she tried to wake her husband up, but he was too drunk. Not sure why she couldn't call herself. Maybe she doubted herself on what she heard without a second opinion? It's very tragic and depressing if true.

To my knowledge no other news outlet has confirmed the details in the DM article. Until that happens I will not accept it as fact.

When you read all the DailyMail has written on Savannah's case they have made many mistakes. I also don't think what this neighbor said matters, a local from Lancaster said this woman was intoxicated too and the story of screams is bogus. I'm not certain I can share what a local said, is it against the rules? Also I read in a media report, don't remember who reported it, must have been the Daily Mail if they're the only ones reporting this, that this neighbor said she heard screams but she didn't say where the screams came from or what time she heard these screams. Daily Mail makes it sound like from David's home in this article but I know there was another where it didn't say this. Also I was told the neighborhood David was living in is a high crime area of Lancaster with lots of drug dealing so I would imagine neighbors hear all kinds of things in that neighborhood. I'm not saying this woman didn't hear screams but with all I know about the accuracy of reporting from the Daily Mail and what a local said, who I trust and what she shares with me, I can't count the screams as accurate or from David's home when Savannah was there on Jan 4th.

Added

I found where I had read the scream story and it's not from MSM. It's from a website reporting crimes. My post above may be against the rules and if so I'll delete, I'm not trying to break the rules and don't want to but I feel somethings I know and have been told matters so it's hard not to share.

Last edited:
Why I assume she was intoxicated is by looking at the facts and I remember rumor that seems accurate and something to consider.
1. Her Mom said when she talked to Savannah in the car and she was highly intoxicated, she said this in one of her interviews.
2. Savannah had a DUI just a few weeks before Jan 4th when she went missing.
3. Savannah's Father said she was making some bad decisions.
4. She wasn't taking care of her four children, other family members were.
5. She was in a bar, didn't leave with the friends she came with and left with three male strangers where she went to a home owned by one of these men. (Poor Judgement)
6. A MSM report of Savannah having oral sex with all three men and one of the men recorded this.
&. Savannah being buried naked could mean sex and intoxication.

All of the above leaves me thinking Savannah was intoxicated, doesn't prove it buts points to it being true.

Is there an actual interview where Savannah's mother said Savannah was "highly intoxicated" when she talked with her during the Facetime call?

Is there an actual interview where Savannah's mother said Savannah was "highly intoxicated" when she talked with her during the Facetime call?

Yes, I've looked and found it twice but it's been over this 7 month period of time. It's in Thread 1. I can't remember now which MSM reported it, it's in a video. I'll look for it sometime today and post it for you. It takes me time because there's a lot of posted articles in that thread. I should have saved it, darn.

I found this, but it doesn't say highly intoxicated or extremely intoxicated as other have said.

"Savannah did not seem to be in distress at the time of the FaceTime call, although Ellen could tell she was intoxicated," Spurlock's family said.
Savannah Spurlock FaceTimed her mom after a night out and then vanished. Her remains were found 6 months later - CNN
Ellen gave several interviews about Savannah but only said, highly intoxicated, in the one interview, a video.

Ellen gave several interviews about Savannah but only said, highly intoxicated, in the one interview, a video.
Don't waste your time looking. I just wanted to make sure she actually said it and it didn't morph into something that Savannah's mother didn't say.

I don't believe I ever implied Savanna was a willing participant in her death. If I did, could you please reference that post.

She may have done things that caused her death, but I don't think she did those things in anticipation that it would kill her.

JMO

Re: your OG question

Savannah was 5-6 postpartum from a C-section. By that time, the body has mostly healed from birth. C-section "wounds" are much smaller these days and by week 5, she may not have felt anything from the surgery at all. The syitches would have been out (either removed or dissolved). C-sections mean lack of vaginal trauma (in most cases). Doctors advise waiting 6 weeks for sex, but that's in general. Some women,including those who are young and those who have had prior pregnancies and births, heal faster. Considering what the body goes through, healing and recovery are extraordinarily fast, especially if you didn't have any complications.

IMO a scream may very well have been caused by pain, but NOT from post-partum irritation.

Source: 4 pregnancies, 2 C-sections, and experience having kids at the same hospital and with the same doc's office as Savannah.

Degree of intoxication is subjective. Calling her mother back is a sign she wasn't too intoxicated. jmo
Good point.

Also Facetime call was made shortly after leaving the bar where Savannah was seen walking.

To go from calling and talking with her mother in the car to not being able to speak English in the cell phone video, I think points to lots more alcohol and/or possibly drugs were being consumed once they arrived at the house where the party continued and Savannah was a willing participant.

Perhaps Savannah was so extremely intoxicated she died from Aspiration.

JMO

There is getting to be an undercurrent on this forum I haven't felt on others. The chance of SS dying from her c section from sex is about nil. If she died from sex it was from a brutal, violent rape - i.e, murder - that involved strangulation, suffocation, blunt force, etc. It was not innocent DS accidentally ripping open a c section scar. If he ripped open a c section scar I dread to think what he did and it was no "accident".

Yes she was intoxicated like many, many 22 yr olds were that night. Yes that led to the risky choice of going back with strangers. Maybe she got even drunker! Gave blow jobs! Had sex! Maybe she had a drunk, slutty night away from her kids that does not align with your morals, but nothing about DS and his appalling, calculating, deceptive behavior aligns with an OD.

We all did hash out the OD theory in the early days, but now DS is sitting in jail with a body in his backyard and blood in his closet!

There is getting to be an undercurrent on this forum I haven't felt on others. The chance of SS dying from her c section from sex is about nil. If she died from sex it was from a brutal, violent rape - i.e, murder - that involved strangulation, suffocation, blunt force, etc. It was not innocent DS accidentally ripping open a c section scar. If he ripped open a c section scar I dread to think what he did and it was no "accident".

Yes she was intoxicated like many, many 22 yr olds were that night. Yes that led to the risky choice of going back with strangers. Maybe she got even drunker! Gave blow jobs! Had sex! Maybe she had a drunk, slutty night away from her kids that does not align with your morals, but nothing about DS and his appalling, calculating, deceptive behavior aligns with an OD.

We all did hash out the OD theory in the early days, but now DS is sitting in jail with a body in his backyard and blood in his closet!
Degree of intoxication is subjective. Calling her mother back is a sign she wasn't too intoxicated. jmo

Yes she made the call but Mom said she sounded very intoxicated. It can take a little time for intoxication to show up and it can even take hours for an overdose to kill you.

Yes, David is in jail and is charged for burying Savannah in his folks backyard. She died and Law Enforcement wants to know why, murder charges haven't been filed.

For some his charges are telling you he murdered her but for others there still is reason to consider he didn't murder her. <modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be very shocked if Savannah wanted to die and her death is determined to be a suicide.

JMO

I mentioned that because some may feel if others don't think she was murdered that some are blaming her for her own death. In reference to overdose this wouldn't be what our discussion has been referring to.

I'm not blaming Savannah for her own death by considering an overdose could be the cause of her death.

Re: your OG question

Savannah was 5-6 postpartum from a C-section. By that time, the body has mostly healed from birth. C-section "wounds" are much smaller these days and by week 5, she may not have felt anything from the surgery at all. The syitches would have been out (either removed or dissolved). C-sections mean lack of vaginal trauma (in most cases). Doctors advise waiting 6 weeks for sex, but that's in general. Some women,including those who are young and those who have had prior pregnancies and births, heal faster. Considering what the body goes through, healing and recovery are extraordinarily fast, especially if you didn't have any complications.

IMO a scream may very well have been caused by pain, but NOT from post-partum irritation.

Source: 4 pregnancies, 2 C-sections, and experience having kids at the same hospital and with the same doc's office as Savannah.

I have been doing some research on c sections and complications. Savannah had her twins the first week of December. I'm almost positive that's correct but it could be inaccurate. That would make it almost five weeks but most likely not quite. If Savannah had an infection in her incision it could cause pain when having intercourse, I doubt the incision would open up but I'm not positive. Blood clots can form and cause issues and also infections. Both could cause death.

I too think it's unlikely this would be the cause of her death but I don't think it can completely be ruled out.

This is just all too much.

Forget the "how" of Savannah's death for a moment.

DS bound Savannah's ankles with tape, stuffed her lifeless body in multiple trash bags, carted her deceased body to his parents home for burial, lied to LE, lied to his family, lied to everyone for MONTHS until the body HE buried was discovered on his family's property. He even had the nerve to ask his sister how to replace the rug that presumably had evidence of the deceased on it.

For MONTHS her family and LE looked for her. They wanted closure, didn't know where their girl was, if she was dead or alive or what. DS knew, of course, but he was too busy protecting himself and his ongoing lies so he had little to no conscience apparently regarding his disposal of a 22 year old girl. A girl that was clearly loved by her family despite any struggles she may have been experiencing.

That is enough for me to be unsupportive of DS regardless of her cause of death - yet it continues and it is very disturbing to me and apparently others as well. The insinuation that she is somehow responsible because she was intoxicated is sickening. That is not at all how I thought WS operates.

I'm flagging my own post for some moderation on this because it just gets worse and a girl is dead here. SHE MATTERED. This is gross what's going on in here trying to excuse DS' disgusting behavior because Savannah was intoxicated and maybe he didn't "murder" her. He's not the victim!

IMO, flagging

This is just all too much.

Forget the "how" of Savannah's death for a moment.

DS bound Savannah's ankles with tape, stuffed her lifeless body in multiple trash bags, carted her deceased body to his parents home for burial, lied to LE, lied to his family, lied to everyone for MONTHS until the body HE buried was discovered on his family's property. He even had the nerve to ask his sister how to replace the rug that presumably had evidence of the deceased on it.

For MONTHS her family and LE looked for her. They wanted closure, didn't know where their girl was, if she was dead or alive or what. DS knew, of course, but he was too busy protecting himself and his ongoing lies so he had little to no conscience apparently regarding his disposal of a 22 year old girl. A girl that was clearly loved by her family despite any struggles she may have been experiencing.

That is enough for me to be unsupportive of DS regardless of her cause of death - yet it continues and it is very disturbing to me and apparently others as well. The insinuation that she is somehow responsible because she was intoxicated is sickening. That is not at all how I thought WS operates.

I'm flagging my own post for some moderation on this because it just gets worse and a girl is dead here. SHE MATTERED. This is gross what's going on in here trying to excuse DS' disgusting behavior because Savannah was intoxicated and maybe he didn't "murder" her. He's not the victim!

IMO, flagging

Good grief I pointed out she wasn't responsible for her own death and I think another member misunderstood what I said. Geez

Very well put @flashy09! I’ve been trying to find an appropriate way to state what you’ve just stated- couldn’t agree with this more! I think some just can’t fathom how having an uninhibited night couldn’t lead to negative consequences. Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member