Shorts girl with pink background

Post it, and let’s have a look. Is it a social media picture?

Ok, here is our lady. Yes social pic.

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 90
I am 100% convinced that the girl in this picture is Dorothy Clitheroe, missing since 1973 from Phoenix, AZ. There are very few details available about the exact circumstances of her disappearance.

Here are some side-by-sides. There’s just no way these two pics are not of the same girl.
missinggirl2.jpg

missinggirl.jpg

vKAP8fo.jpg

I am 100% convinced that the girl in this picture is Dorothy Clitheroe, missing since 1973 from Phoenix, AZ. There are very few details available about the exact circumstances of her disappearance.

Here are some side-by-sides. There’s just no way these two pics are not of the same girl.
missinggirl2.jpg

missinggirl.jpg

vKAP8fo.jpg
Dorothy looked totally different when she was older.

Her nose is way shorter and not arched like our girl. Plus her nose has fine features, our girl's nose is bulbous.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 41
Huntington Beach pd doesn't have an email address. I will have to contact this lady, if I figure out a fb page etc.

It's really an odd pose, when you look at her hands and fingers. The exposure is so off its very hard to know what's going on with her feet too. Her leg looks bruised, but could be anything?

If you don't get anywhere with your social media search....

I've thought for awhile this unidentified might have been an Alcala victim. It's not a striking match to this young woman, but seems possible, particularly if the age is off a bit. The shorts, her hair & size, the wooded area. Unidentified Female in Bedford | Cold Case Unit | NH Department of Justice

I
It's really an odd pose, when you look at her hands and fingers. The exposure is so off its very hard to know what's going on with her feet too. Her leg looks bruised, but could be anything?

If you don't get anywhere with your social media search....

I've thought for awhile this unidentified might have been an Alcala victim. It's not a striking match to this young woman, but seems possible, particularly if the age is off a bit. The shorts, her hair & size, the wooded area. Unidentified Female in Bedford | Cold Case Unit | NH Department of Justice
I know her name, just have to find her fb page. Then I'll approach her.

I was looking through another forum, and noticed this young woman from Ontario. While not known to be his territory, not far from NY/New England. A long shot, as are most at this point, but sharing just in case...

Canada's Missing | Case details

In a discussion re: Bedford Jane Doe, NH Daphne noted the UID looks a lot like this woman wearing a jacket with fuzzy collar from the Alcala photos. (I agree.). I have long thought Bedford Jane Doe could be this young woman in this pinkish/maroon tinted image, but when I compared all three this morning after seeing Daphne's post, I now really think these are the same person.

The clothing fits too. It would make perfect sense to be wearing a jacket like that one day, and shorts the next in NH in late summer/early fall, or even the same day.
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 6.47.04 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 6.49.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 6.46.48 AM.png

thread for NH - NH - Bedford, WhtFem 20-40, UP11273, hip-hugger dungaree cut-off shorts, Sz 7 sandals, Oct'71

I thought the woman with the blue eyes in the photo below in that link was identified? She is an author or someone who is well-known/minor celeb that grew up in NYC? I may be totally confused and combining people though!

I wonder if that is a bruise or a birthmark on her leg? It looks more like a bruise, but it could be useful in identifying her. She also looks like her legs are really fit, or maybe the angle and pose is just so weird that it accentuates?

I thought the woman with the blue eyes in the photo below in that link was identified? She is an author or someone who is well-known/minor celeb that grew up in NYC? I may be totally confused and combining people though!

Maybe...I don't know. Just tried to find over and over again who of the ladies in the pictures was identified and who wasn't....and came across this which is better then most outlets on the Internet, where they keep repeating all the pictures, without corrections. Even a cross over it would do. It's not very productive. IMO LE should ask all of this deleted from sources and come up with an accurate list of those who are still "lost". Also this girl is identified and alive.
Girl with curly afro in orange bikini

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back