Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steleheart

Reaction score
Police 'working tirelessly' as search for missing Leah Croucher is stepped up

"Leah was last seen by family on Quantock Crescent, Emerson Valley, in Milton Keynes at around 10pm on Thursday (14/2) and was reported missing the next day.

Since the investigation began, a confirmed sighting of Leah was reported on Buzzacott Lane in Furzton, just after 8.15am on Friday (15/2), walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way.

We would urge anyone who was in that area at the same time and may have seen her to get in touch.

Leah is white, of a slim build with below shoulder length brown hair and sometimes wears glasses.

She was last seen dressed in a black coat, skinny black jeans and black Converse high top shoes and was carrying a small black rucksack.

Leah is known to travel on foot through the Furzton area and into Knowlhill."

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited:
Search for missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher enters third week - here's everything we know so far
image.jpg

The missing person poster which has been put up around MK for Leah

Can’t believe there is no further news, it’s Leahs birthday soon, must be so hard for the family reaching these milestones without Leah.

I really thought a few months ago police/media might be on the edge of something that would be key, but here we are still non the wiser as to if Leah is safe

Wow as we enter august then begin to edge towards the end of august that is going to be the 6 month mark of leah going missing.. half a year..it's a long time for there to be no apparent leads. Very very strange. Just doesn't look good but I hope for leah and her family and friends sake we can find some answers.

Cannot believe there is still no news.. hate to say it but this case is starting to remind me of Andrew Gosden, the sheer, devastating, mystery of it.

I hope the Croucher family don't have to endure much longer to find out something. I feel with Leah, there was a part of her life she kept very private, so private that there are no clues or leads to turn to. I had hoped the police had more to go on behind the scenes but after this length of time with no progress, it's not looking like they do.

To Leah and all her loved ones, I hope beyond hope that one day soon this nightmare of not knowing will be over and the truth will come out.

Cannot believe there is still no news.. hate to say it but this case is starting to remind me of Andrew Gosden, the sheer, devastating, mystery of it.

I hope the Croucher family don't have to endure much longer to find out something. I think with Leah, there was a part of her life she kept very private, so private that there are no clues or leads to turn to. I had hoped the police had more to go on behind the scenes but after this length of time with no progress, it's not looking like they do.

To Leah and all her loved ones, I hope beyond hope that one day soon this nightmare of not knowing will be over and the truth will come out. There are no words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie