Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!l That's a good survival skill, no matter what county. Thanks..

I live very near the mountains. Fog can be treacherous, like driving in a cloud. The search would be very hard,with low visibility. The heat, humidity, and fog, it had to be physically exhausting search.
Thank the people of your land.

I do have a question. Who owns the forrest and waterfall? Is that private or public ?
Thanks, I'm learning so much.

I have been reading about the area. Quite interesting.

The waterfall should be open for public, while the forest are gazette to Negeri Sembilan government, but open to public as well. You are allow to tracking@explore the area (with permission), but forbidden to hunt wild life there (without permit) or thinning the tree (without permit obviously).

So, what I very much want to see, is, re: your post in quotes, the information about what has happened before. I really believe it could be important.
Do you think it could help solve this case? A link from MSM with anything that has case information, is all we need. That would be awesome.
I will wait until more test results are released, indicating how many days she was outdoors, what she ate, if anything, after Aug 3, etc.

I already sent emails to police, in Canada and US, with some observations and coincidences.

Yeah; I agree! The window looked fairly narrow with only one side open, so it seems harder than needed when she could go out the door. I personally believe the family just had the window open and in the chaos of that morning forgot that they left it open.

I think the parents desperately want someone to be responsible for this. They don’t want to believe that Nora could have just walked out the door on her own because they would probably blame themselves for selecting a vacation location that they could not secure with a locking door.

Unfortunately I think they just took for granted that Nora had never left on her own before, and that she always stayed close. It wasn’t that she couldn’t do these things, she just never felt the urge to do that before. That urge might have been in search of something or out of concern. It could be as simple as she woke up and was frightened or worried, went looking for her parents, and opened the front door instead of their bedroom door. Then once outside got confused and wandered away.

Just because a kid hasn’t ever wandered away before doesn’t mean they won’t intentionally or accidentally. I hope that there wasn’t a delay in getting the major search operation going based on the assumption that she was stolen.
Maybe. Except if the parents ensured the window was closed the night before then what? The Malaysian police were quoted as saying nobody opened the door during that time?

There was no abductor. Post-mortem follow-up tests can easily determine how many days she was outside, and if she had a single meal since Aug 3 night.

The "shaman" was referring to mythical "jinns" who supposedly live among us. He claimed the jinn was taking care of Nora, which obviously conflicts with her rapid duodenal ulcer.
I can discuss an opposite scenario for now. An Australian mother seemingly misplaced her baby, but claimed that a dingo took it. It also became a movie.

I think I finally get what you’re saying. Can I ask how you developed this theory?

While I don’t blame them for taking her there with her disabilities, I just wonder why they picked it to begin with. It seems extremely boring with little to nothing to do that would occupy them beyond the first few days and they were staying for two weeks. It was described as a dream vacation by a family member (mom’s Aunt maybe?), but I wonder for whom. If it was the parents maybe they should have taken a kid-free retreat and let family stay with the kids? I don’t know. My daughter is 11 and loves all things animal, wildlife, and bird watching (we have two parrots she is obsessed with!), but after maybe 3 days, she would be done.
Stop. They chose a place where no crime has ever occurrred and maximum of 20 guests, gated. Very responsible. WS is a no victim blaming site.

"If you just fancy a nice day out by the Berembun waterfall with the family – kids included, the walk is relatively easy and takes only 30 minutes to 45 minutes from the trailhead."

Pantai police station is near the trailhead. Dusun resort is to the north. Those are clearly visible on Google map.

Reading about this holoprosencephaly- sodium level can rise significantly after illness or fasting- a defect in the sodium channel (which mine with mito also has- but in opposite- his drops too low). Seizures typically develop around puberty, if not developed around birth. :(

Yeah, I still don't understand what that theory is. I'm still looking for the post that explains it.

Think i just got it. If i'm correct the member isn't spelling it out because it's against the rules here. Think about the mother saying a dingo taking her baby and that turning out true being the opposite scenario to what that member believes and you should get it.

Police can ... it has happened before.

I imagine that Nora's desire to see the waterfall was communicated on Aug 4. Her legacy should be that ALL relevant information is provided, early in the search.

The waterfall was communicated on the 4th. I don't remember exactly what day the search extended past the resort.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
JMO

Local police will probably try to figure that out, if they are allowed access.

Why would the police not have access and to what ?
The resort or waterfall.

I just don't see how she could have walked away, barefoot, in her underwear, with her diagnosis, I go the jungle. But, never say never.

We need motive.
Jmo

I understand some of your thoughts and ideas. But I have a hard time figuring out how anyone could have pulled it off.
Where could they be holding her? How could they transport her back to the waterfall area, without potentially being seen by searchers, tourists or officers?
And why?
Why is a good question unless a ln abduction gone bad. Or an abduction for the “day of sacrifice religious part”.
Where could anyone hold her - anywhere within the forest
We do not know she was at the waterfall, either while ongoing search or at discovery. Only “beside a river, in a ravine”.
Trying to stay true to reported facts.

No abductor and no jinn? So just pure luck she was found?
It wasn't pure luck, but a very late pointer to the waterfall Nora was excited about, probably on Aug 3, before she fell asleep.

Did she wake up there on Aug 4? She most likely could not have found the stream that leads to the waterfall on her own.

Ok- the palm oil plantation(s) land are on hills opposite the Emma house.
seems you can see the lower fall ( and go in the water ) which Nora was by from the recreation park; Lata Cemerong

and you can " camp" at the lower fall too. !

hikers said she was by a small stream by the waterfall

It is important to figure out who else knew that Nora was excited about the waterfall, and who told them.

But there are other important issues too. The route she may have taken, if she was carried, etc. There will be traces of her hiding places beside the stream, not too far into the jungle.

We picked up and talked about it when a picture was, released of her at a waterfall. I think it was in Ireland.

The picture had to come from a family source.

Now that I think about it...was that the family's way of communicating the waterfall ??

If carried by whom? Was she taken to a different location by vehicle and taken to the jungle the next day?

I can't see anyone being able to see to travel. No moon, pitch black.

Finding forensics at day 11 is going to be hard. I agree, look by the river.

JMHO

Ok, here's a map, but it's video from Google Earth, so I can't link to it. Here's a screenshot from the below video posted by Imstilla to show it's the right area.
View attachment 198625

The orange line is gps data from hikers on Google Earth. Waterfall and stream crossings are also from hiker GPS data.

I think there could be more stream crossings, but that's all I found.

The red lines are just a grid to give better definition of the terrain. Yellow line is 2km radius from the resort, as that was what was first reported.

Wow !!! Amazing !!! Did you find this or create it.
:):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member