Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This screenshot is from a page with excellent description of the route. Nora may not have crossed the fallen tree bridge on her own.

View attachment 198648

Beautiful. I am attracted to waterfalls, as well. I'm lucky to have several not far. I love walking up the trail, I can hear the rushing water long before I can see it. I can sit for hours at a waterfall.

I know Nora had to be scared, especially at night. The first night no moon. Hopeful waterfall provide peace and comfort. It is very calming.

Just can't believe she got there without help.

Jmo

Last edited:
I remember seeing a photo of Nora by a waterfall, first on the 9th (Friday) when reading this news here on metro.co.uk: Parents of missing Nora Quoirin, 15, thank search teams as mission continues

I could not find any info about the photo or the waterfall then. So I posted a question in thread one and asked if the photo could have been taken in Dusun when they arrived on the 3rd - the answer was no, photo was taken in Ireland.
Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

"According to Matthew Searle, CEO of the UK-based Lucie Blackman Trust charity which is acting as a liaison between the London-based family and the media, Nóra told her family that she wanted to see a waterfall during her holiday to Malaysia.
Acting on this previously undisclosed information, a volunteer searcher combed the area near the waterfall and made the grim discovery."
The mystery of Nóra Quoirin's last hours: Family are 'broken' after teenager's body found - Independent.ie

Great fine !! Maybe the photo is what inspired the hikers to do to the waterfall.

I believe the family intentionally release the waterfall photo.

Jmo

This screenshot is from a page with excellent description of the route. Nora may not have crossed the fallen tree bridge on her own.

View attachment 198648

Good find!

The bridge doesnt look too bad and is quite wide. You can always straddle your way along.

But it depends from which side she was coming, she could have crossed the river several times.

You would hope they would have names and addresses of everyone who rented that particular house and ask them visit their local police station for fingerprints and they could be sent to the Malaysian police straight away easy.

I’m catching up still but really!!?? IMO that is completely unreasonable when there is no evidence at the home or on her body that she was taken. If I was a visitor I would not bother with that without a court order. It isn’t necessary. Nobody kidnapped Nora and nobody went through the window.

Lol, its not nice I admit (I'm in the tropics but not in Asia) but kids don't seem to mind as much as adults and just pick them off before they get stuck in.

Its better if you have bare legs and can spot them quickly.

Yuck!!l Gross !!!

Yes, kids adapt much easier.
Jmo...

"According to Matthew Searle, CEO of the UK-based Lucie Blackman Trust charity which is acting as a liaison between the London-based family and the media, Nóra told her family that she wanted to see a waterfall during her holiday to Malaysia.

Acting on this previously undisclosed information, a volunteer searcher combed the area near the waterfall and made the grim discovery."
The mystery of Nóra Quoirin's last hours: Family are 'broken' after teenager's body found - Independent.ie
I wrote earlier that this "previously undisclosed information" is very important to unravel the whole mystery.

Lucie Blackman charity was called on Aug 4, and took over as PR for the family by Aug 5. Quite impressive response and excellent press releases. Unfortunate that she wasn't found alive.

I wrote earlier that this "previously undisclosed information" is very important to unravel the whole mystery.

Lucie Blackman charity was called on Aug 4, and took over as PR for the family by Aug 5. Quite impressive response and excellent press releases. Unfortunate that she wasn't found alive.

You studied and followed them closely. I didn't pick up on the photo.

Lucie Blackman did an outstanding job!! They had locals printing and putting up posters, a hotline, Twitter blitz, and lots of MSM interviews. I am very impressed, especially with the mention of waterfall, after her death.

Jmo

Nora Quoirin: Devastated family determined to uncover ‘dark unanswered questions’

Mr Morel said her parents are waiting for DNA and toxicology test results before deciding to take any action.

He added: “We have to be very cautious about the interpretation of the first result of the autopsy.

Interesting so they have found DNA so tbe question is, who does it belong to?

I wonder how long this will take.

The article says Nora would not go willingly with a stranger. Some have speculated about that.

If SQ was traveling on a French passport, then that would be enough for for the French embassy to get involved. Nora could have quite a complex nationality as the child of a British subject, an Irish subject, and a French subject, therefore she may have a claim to all of those nationalities.

That makes perfect sense. I assumed people couldn’t have more than two, since “dual citizenship” is common, but I suppose citizenship and nationality are different. Haha not sure why I didn’t realize that sooner!

Alot more folks have DNA. Thank you Ancestry!!

When my daughter was small, she was fingerprint at a police social event. The parents were given the prints. Also, kept her baby teeth. Yea, its gross, but she was my only one.

I don't think DNA would be a problem with her extensive medical care. Also, they can use moms.

JMHO

OMG my kid has saved all of her own teeth. She worked something out with the tooth fairy apparently. I literally cannot WAIT for her teeth to finish falling out. The whole situation is so gross!

Yes but on the same thought “she had no idea to eat, at least what would not kill her” I do not think she had that conceptual reasoning.

Right, which is why I said she didn’t understand to do that......

Sighting of ‘white woman’ in jungle river probed by Nora cops in Malaysia

Mohamad said rescuers earlier today had repeated their search around the perimeter of the Dusun hill resort Nora had been staying with her family, because they believed she was still within the vicinity.

He said they would now focus on the foothill of the jungle resort near a river, based on the assumption that she would be in a weak state and could head downhill to find water and food.

Looking back again l wonder if (whether led or not) Nora got further than they thought was possible.

Nora Quoirin: Devastated family determined to uncover ‘dark unanswered questions’

Mr Morel said her parents are waiting for DNA and toxicology test results before deciding to take any action.

He added: “We have to be very cautious about the interpretation of the first result of the autopsy.

Interesting so they have found DNA so tbe question is, who does it belong to?

I wonder how long this will take.

The article says Nora would not go willingly with a stranger. Some have speculated about that.

I agree, she couldn't have make it to the waterfall, without assistance.

All the photos and maps clearly demonstrate what a treacherous trail. To not miss any turns, climb over rock, bugs, leeches, snakes, mosquitoes and all else, it ain't no way in **** she achieved that!!! The risk of injury and just to great.

I couldn't do it with a map, broad open daylight. Most all have a guide. The hikers had a guide.

Nope, not a chance. I've worked with kids like Nora. When you read, Nora is attached, they mean it. These kids become attached to a small circle and are never without one very near. Nicknamed my attachment, by lovingly mom's.

After the first presser, I thought maybe she did just walk away. Nope, I sure couldn't do it.

Imo

I hope she didn’t straddle across, she would have been naked or just in underwear.
Good find!

The bridge doesnt look too bad and is quite wide. You can always straddle your way along.

But it depends from which side she was coming, she could have crossed the river several times.

Maybe. Except if the parents ensured the window was closed the night before then what? The Malaysian police were quoted as saying nobody opened the door during that time?

The point is that the parents wouldn’t remember. Why would they close a window when the place is hot and stuffy and the cross breeze would be welcomed? The whole front of the house was wide open and the door didn’t lock, so clearly they wouldn’t mind an open window either. That sort of window doesn’t even look like it is able to be opened from outside. The police wouldn’t know if the door wasn’t opened. There is no way to know that.

I remember seeing a photo of Nora by a waterfall, first on the 9th (Friday) when reading this news here on metro.co.uk: Parents of missing Nora Quoirin, 15, thank search teams as mission continues

I could not find any info about the photo or the waterfall then. So I posted a question in thread one and asked if the photo could have been taken in Dusun when they arrived on the 3rd - the answer was no, photo was taken in Ireland.
Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

They make it seem as though this was some amazing thing. Well, guess what? The waterfall area had already been searched even before they “disclosed” that she wanted to see a waterfall. She wasn’t there at that point.

She didn’t end up by that waterfall because that was where she set out to go...she ended up there by wandering for days and days in the jungle, staying close to the stream to cool off and to drink water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288