Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNA left at the scene of everything he admitted too. Libby ending up in the water was no accident-she was very likely covered in his dna and he knew he had to cover that up! Definitely 110% positive LE have the right man and i am praying this all ends today with a murder charge

12:00
Relowicz 'wore or masturbated' with victim's knickers
In the Ventnor Street burglary, another student’s gym bag was emptied and knickers, sex toys and photographs were missing.

A scientist who examined some of the knickers found cellular material and bodily fluid on them, which came from him wearing them or masturbating with them, ‘not simply handling the bag’.

12:01
Relowicz's actions in the dock
Relowicz is just leaning his head slightly in the dock as he listens to the interpreter.

One of his student victims was forced to delay her graduation by a year.

The victims spoke of being traumatised and ‘terrified’ by his crimes.

12:04
Relowicz arrested this year
1_HRR_HMB_090219PawelRelowicz02.jpg

Pawel Relowicz (Image: Facebook)
The court heard Relowicz, who was working as a butcher at a Malton butcher factory, was arrested on February 2 this year.

The prosecution has finished opening the case, which took just under an hour.

Wow... it's terrifying hearing his crimes in detail. I was expecting them to be awful but they are much worse than I thought. I really hope this all helps the police with Libby's case - it's horrifying to think what he might have done to her that night after hearing how frightening his other crimes were :( MOO

12:04
Relowicz arrested this year
1_HRR_HMB_090219PawelRelowicz02.jpg

Pawel Relowicz (Image: Facebook)
The court heard Relowicz, who was working as a butcher at a Malton butcher factory, was arrested on February 2 this year.

The prosecution has finished opening the case, which took just under an hour.

Court addition to paragraph above:

The court heard Relowicz, who was working as a butcher at a Malton butcher factory, was arrested on February 2 this year. Police found a ‘scream’ mask in his car.

Wow... it's terrifying hearing his crimes in detail. I was expecting them to be awful but they are much worse than I thought. I really hope this all helps the police with Libby's case - it's horrifying to think what he might have done to her that night after hearing how frightening his other crimes were :( MOO

Same here! Feel physically sick.
There has to be a charge today, just has to be!

12:09
Relowicz's defence is now addressing court
Dale Brook, for Relowicz, is now addressing the court and discussing sentencing options with the judge.

Mr Brook accepts the offending is “worrying”.

He asks for Relowicz to receive “appropriate credit” for his guilty pleas. He was previously “a man of good character”, Mr Brook says.

Relowicz is ‘still a citizen of Poland’, the court heard.

12:11
Judge: 'Relowicz was on campaign, not a one-off'
Mr Brook says the offending may be “opportunistic” rather than planned, as the prosecution say.

But Judge Jeremy Richardson said: “It’s not a one-off, it’s a campaign.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member