Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your posts i like you a lot Simply Southern, i think you've came across more genuinely concerned by all of this than 99% of the members here including myself, i think you're a good person.

But lets be straight here, the family wanted the jungle search halted and western media got completely behind that, the only reason i heard of this case is because the media was telling me a British teenager with disabilities was abducted and taken into the Malaysian jungle. The police believed she was in the jungle and she was in the jungle, i'm not sure what they could've done else other than offer their opinion and mobilize people to search both of which they did. Depressing as hell that she was likely wandering around while people were looking for her but i think these constant swerves into blaming locals are getting really distasteful, not that you're part of that i just feel you are one of the few who will listen.

Maybe i'm just more affected by this than i want to admit to myself, sorry. I'm not religious but i'm praying for the family anyway.

Thank you, and I do truly care, about Nora and the impact on Malaysia.

I feel the Malaysian people did there very best!!! I am disappointed this was not featured!!!! It greatly bothers me, the stories of sightings ,fingerprints, etc with no official explanation. This has reached a feverish pitch, since the PM results. The world is outraged to think of a handicap, 15 yo. lost in the jungle, died of stress and starvation.

Yes, I think all of us are more affected than we want to be. Its those of us that have good hearts and care about others on a compassionate level, most effected.
How can are hearts not break, for Nora?

Even if the police did not believe she was abducted, it would have been wise in the eyes of the world, to openly embrace this.

When we create paradigm's and refuse to step out of the box, expect negative outcomes.
All critical analysis include all possible options, good and bad. Limiting the scope to lost in the jungle, enraged the world, and created a dictatorship approach.

The police may have done everything they could. They may have evidence she left on her own, but until we hear the explanation of the rumors, we will blame as a cover up, not the hard working folks searching, but the government.

I have a feeling once they are out of the country with Nora, the gates of **** are going to open up.

It makes me really sad.

Jmo

Last edited:
There was a witness who claimed on Aug 6 that a "white woman" was swimming in the river on Aug 4.

The witness wasn't considered reliable, because Nora was supposed to be incapable of going to that location by herself, and she was supposed to have been kidnapped.

Nora was still alive on Aug 6 when this witness came forward, and may have stayed within 300m or 1000ft for the next 4 days. Then she died around Aug 10.
That's not what I meant. I mean no evidence indicating she was abducted, such as a sighting of someone carrying a child, which I used as an example in my post.
You only quoted the last sentence.

Considering Nora’s limited mobility I guess we can rule out her having climbed out the window. Was the door open or shut when the parents noticed her missing ? If shut that would point to me she’d intended to go for a wander. Left open I’d say something caught her eye (animal) she went out to see and followed whatever into the jungle.

Something else that has stuck out is that on trip advisor the house is described as being completely open on one side downstairs. Could that have been Norahs exit route?!

We all do that several times consecutively to different users. I suggest we hear him out :oops:
Ok, well in that case, what evidence is there that the witness was not reliable?
Didn't they search the river after that, as well as send divers into the water to try to find a body?

Nora Quoirin’s parents were tonight considering asking for a second postmortem on her body.

Meabh, 45, and Sebastien, 47, want to be sure pathologists have not missed any evidence about the 15-year-old’s death in Malaysia.

They may ask for the autopsy to be held in Britain, or France, where her father is from and where a police investigation is ongoing.

A source told the Mirror: “They are deliberating. They need to decide whether they would ask for it to be done in Malaysia or elsewhere.”

If something criminal were found, the source said: “The problem with doing it away from Malaysia is that admissibility of the evidence could be an issue.”

They are waiting for DNA, stem cell and toxicology reports before deciding.
Devastated family considering second postmortem into British teen's death

A 29-year-old man has been arrested after sick claims about tragic teen Nora Quoirin were posted on social media.

Malaysian Police detained the male at 7pm last night after he went to the headquarters to provide a statement.

The case will be investigated under Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, for unreasonable usage of a network facility or any other network services."
The case will be investigated under Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998, for unreasonable usage of a network facility or any other network services."

The suspect is also being investigated under Section 505 of the Penal Code, for making or printing and distributing false news, reports Today Online.
Nora Quoirin police arrest man, 29, over sick social media claims about teen

The claim, made on Twitter by user Zikri Armstrong or @tertumbuk, claimed Quoirin, who had been reported missing 10 days before she was found dead, had been raped by Orang Asli.
Malaysian police nab social media user for claiming Nora Quoirin raped by Orang Asli

More bad PR. Arresting the man appears to the world as more censorship.

Why can they seen what they are doing to tourism and the reputation of the country?

Jmo ....

I keep coming back to the family being so adamant. They knew her abilities better than anyone.

Or is it as l mentioned before, being easier to have something/one to blame?

I think it's more plausible that she woke in the night from her body clock being out of sync and left the house of her own volition for some unknown reason. She must have moved around a lot, but not that far. She must have heard the voice recordings.

Just awful whatever way you look at it.

Nora Quoirin’s parents were tonight considering asking for a second postmortem on her body.

Meabh, 45, and Sebastien, 47, want to be sure pathologists have not missed any evidence about the 15-year-old’s death in Malaysia.

They may ask for the autopsy to be held in Britain, or France, where her father is from and where a police investigation is ongoing.

A source told the Mirror: “They are deliberating. They need to decide whether they would ask for it to be done in Malaysia or elsewhere.”

If something criminal were found, the source said: “The problem with doing it away from Malaysia is that admissibility of the evidence could be an issue.”

They are waiting for DNA, stem cell and toxicology reports before deciding.
Devastated family considering second postmortem into British teen's death
They should go for second, third, fourth autopsy. Whatever they need to put their anger away and their minds at rest.

Can we really state as fact that they didn’t follow up on that sighting (if there actually was a sighting)? Also, has the person who supposedly saw this “swimming white woman” come forward publicly? I must have missed it if he did.

No we can't state as fact one way or the other. I so wish the government would release information, it would clear up alot of mystery. And we all know mystery creates the desire for answers. Human nature, we can't help it.

I know the local searchers did everything ask of them by the police. The negativism will not end without answers. Folks will make make up their own answers.

We love a puzzle but only if we have all the pieces.

My heart goes out the the local community.
Jmo

That's not what I meant. I mean no evidence indicating she was abducted, such as a sighting of someone carrying a child, which I used as an example in my post.
You only quoted the last sentence.
I understand now, and yes that seems to be the conclusion of local police too. Nobody saw Nora before the 8AM alert by her father.

It is a very quiet place at night, and random people do not pass through the resort.

Dutch guests from nearby cabin reported hearing some splashing in the pool before midnight, and far away noise of a vehicle around 3AM. I am sure police checked those out. The vehicle may even have been theirs.

Dogs did pick up her scent outdoors, but couldn't trace it beyond 1000ft, according to one report.

When you engage the media, there’ll always pro and cons. You need media to help you yet you cam exactly control every detail and the discordance.

Sorry man, i've mostly been listening to you and Shadenrya and i've been trying to divert media attention here. Must be horrible to see your country accused.

I keep coming back to the family being so adamant. They knew her abilities better than anyone.

I think it's more plausible that she woke in the night from her body clock being out of sync and left the house of her own volition for some unknown reason. She must have moved around a lot, but not that far. She must have heard the voice recordings.

For me, its the fact the government refused to acknowledge abduction as an option.

I've mostly seen the denial of abduction, when family is involved, in the disappearance. An arrest, usually follows. Just saying from my experience here.

Please, feel free to chime in with your thoughts....

Jmo

I really do not think they were out to blame anyone.
They knew their daughter and her physical and mental abilities.All they wanted was her found.
If for one minute they thought she would have wandered into the jungle on her own I think they would have been the first ones to go in and search for her.
They seem highly intelligent,rational people who adored their daughter and would not say or do anything to hinder any possibility of finding her.

I'd be especially interested in the idea that local police were bullied unless that's just a scenario you came up with in your head.
I come up with all scenarios in my head, sometimes disappointing my heart.

Aug 4/5 interaction with Pantai police has been mentioned widely in local media. Early TV interviews also provide a hint. Malaysian govt essentially took over after the UK charity got involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks