Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we already knew how awful his crimes were, but a lot of these details are terrifyingly disgusting.

I’m impressed with the sentence as I was expecting him to get away with much less! I know a few of us thought he may walk away with time spent on remand.

I’ve checked lots of MSM today and other than news local to Hull, there’s very little reporting on his sentence. I’m hopeful LE have asked nationwide media to be quiet on the matter, meaning murder charges are now brought and beautiful Libby can be laid to rest. Thoughts tonight for PRs victims.

Feeling positive x

July 23, 2017: Observing another person in Edgecumbe Street doing a private act knowing that person did not consent to being observed for his sexual gratification.

February 16, 2018: Watching a person performing a private act for the purpose of sexual gratification.

June 6, 2018: Watching a person performing a private act for the purpose of sexual gratification.

December 26, 2018: Watching a person performing a private act for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Burglary

July 29, 2017, to August 1, 2017: Stealing £148 from a property in Chester Avenue.

December 7, 2017, to December 20, 2017: Stealing three vibrators from a property in Raglan Street.

January 25, 2019, to January 28, 2019: Stealing a laptop, Kindle, portable speaker, quantity of sex toys, quantity of clothes, condoms and various photographs from a property in Ventnor Street.

Outraging public decency

January 12, 2019: Masturbating in Newland Avenue.

January 20, 2019: Masturbating in Wellesley Avenue.

Come on, he did slightly more than 'flash his bits', don't you think? He purposely went out to petrify young women. He's a serious sexual deviant.

The full details of each crime are listed here:

Every twisted act committed by sexual predator Pawel Relowicz

Come on, he did slightly more than 'flash his bits', don't you think? He purposely went out to petrify young women. He's a serious sexual deviant.

RSBM

Who has also imo humilated his wife (the Mother of his two kids)

Left two young kids Fatherless for a considerable length of time, at a crucial developmental stage.

Invaded, terrified, scarred, numerous people, mainly young women. Possibly weakened for ever.

Humiliated a City.

Humiliated law abiding, hardworking, non deviant members of his own Nationality ( many who, incidently, are already feeling the wrath of a Xenophobic, Barbarian, little Englander mentality, whipped up by ignorant fools)

Shamed his own extended family.

Brought unimaginable shame and heartbreaking pain upon his own Mother.

Cost the taxpayer nuch needed funds, could have been spent on education, health etc

Broke the laws ,not only of the Country that has furnished him with opportunity of work, pay, housing, security, wellbeing, ( and that will even now offer him therapy, help, guidance) but the laws of any civilised society.

All for his own sexual satisfaction.

That's before even addressing what some people are pretty knowing was a major input into the death of another Human being.

All Moo

Last edited:
If he was a dangerous predator, rape would have come before murder, he would have built up to murder after several rapes, he didn't seem that way inclined more happy flashing his bits about then attacking people,
He must have had v low impulse control, perverted ideas about sexual boundaries and a seemingly high sex drive. He had a vulnerable, incapacitated young girl in his car. I dont need a Sharpie to join those dots personally.

Just in case anyone missed the judge's summing up, here it is in full:

Every word said as Relowicz is jailed for 'perverted sexual campaign'

And a few snippets from the judge:

I am certain that each one of your crimes – including the burglaries – was driven by your perverted sexual deviancy.

You invaded the privacy of each of the victims, and on occasion their actual homes, in respect of the burglaries. Every victim has been adversely affected by what you did

I regard you as potentially a very dangerous individual

...this form of criminality is very serious and the public have a right to be protected from an individual like you

I cannot ignore these crimes were being perpetrated as part of a perverted sexual campaign against younger women. That would have produced a sentence of five years imprisonment.

...you are plainly a sexual predator.

I regard you to have all the potential to be dangerous.

I also make you the subject of the Sexual Harm Prevention Order in the terms agreed earlier today. That will be without limit of time. You will also be placed upon the register of offenders for the appropriate period.

And my favourite:

"Take him down."

Wasnt this, ironically, from a charge he didnt accept and that CPS asked to leave on file?

My understanding is I think one house that he was peering in happened to have a male person inside that was an amateur artist and he drew the sketch and put it on FB and they contacted police. Then another victim saw the FB and saw his real picture after his arrest and also contacted police about him.

So I think it did help police start to tie multiple crimes together to him.

I may be wrong on some of that but that is how i took it.

My understanding is I think one house that he was peering in happened to have a male person inside that was an amateur artist and he drew the sketch and put it on FB and they contacted police. Then another victim saw the FB and saw his real picture after his arrest and also contacted police about him.

So I think it did help police start to tie multiple crimes together to him.

I may be wrong on some of that but that is how i took it.
Good point H. My bad

Wasnt this, ironically, from a charge he didnt accept and that CPS asked to leave on file?

Yep. Understandable really. While I believe it's him and the housemates have probably confirmed it having seen his photo, he must not have left physical evidence at the scene. Essentially he has pleaded guilty to all the ones with either DNA or fingerprints. There are another 4 the police are sure he did, plus probably others which are unreported.

So if we were to move on and forget this guy now, the poor guy has a massive sentence for just a few bits and bobs nothing serious, hopefully he will appeal, so do we have any other suspects for who might have harmed lobby,

I can only assume you are here to troll.

Spelling the name of a deceased young girl incorrectly twice & failing to take the time to correct it after other forums members pointed out your mistake is disrespectful at best.

I’m all for people expressing opinions that go against the grain ... but ‘a few bits and bobs, nothing serious’ when referring to PRs charge list? You can’t be for real? This guy wanked in a condom and left it beside a child’s toy. He followed young students and stole their most personal possessions for sexual gratification. One victim was so traumatised she deferred her graduation. This isn’t a guy who nicks a few quid because he needs the money. He broke into houses, crawled into windows and got himself off against somebody’s front door. It’s twisted. The sentence reflects his dark perversions. I am making an assumption that you are male - although plenty of males on the forum are disgusted by his crimes. If he had committed these crimes against your female relatives would you still think them ‘nothing serious’ ?

PR is the only suspect in Libby’s case. His family members have confirmed he told them she was in his car that night. A vulnerable young girl dies on the night she got into a predatory sex offenders car. I find it harder to believe he had nothing to do with it.

I can only assume you are here to troll.

Spelling the name of a deceased young girl incorrectly twice & failing to take the time to correct it after other forums members pointed out your mistake is disrespectful at best.

I’m all for people expressing opinions that go against the grain ... but ‘a few bits and bobs, nothing serious’ when referring to PRs charge list? You can’t be for real? This guy wanked in a condom and left it beside a child’s toy. He followed young students and stole their most personal possessions for sexual gratification. One victim was so traumatised she deferred her graduation. This isn’t a guy who nicks a few quid because he needs the money. He broke into houses, crawled into windows and got himself off against somebody’s front door. It’s twisted. The sentence reflects his dark perversions. I am making an assumption that you are male - although plenty of males on the forum are disgusted by his crimes. If he had committed these crimes against your female relatives would you still think them ‘nothing serious’ ?

PR is the only suspect in Libby’s case. His family members have confirmed he told them she was in his car that night. A vulnerable young girl dies on the night she got into a predatory sex offenders car. I find it harder to believe he had nothing to do with it.

@Audiohoney Thanks for expressing how so many of us feel about "those" comments. Its ok to to disagree with sentence given but its totally not okay to diminish what are very serious and deviant sexual offences (as judge himself highlighted in sentence).

Do we know if any sort of psychological assessment had bee a part of trial? Perhaps results werr discussed with judge on tuesday and had reporting restrictions.? Would expert opinions be usually sought in cases of such sexual offences? Just curious to know...

They obtained the CCTV images of the car in relation to LS 3 days before they hauled him in on Feb 6.

So, when did police the up the charges he has been jailed for and the footage as same? I mean, which came first, chicken or egg? Did they have all the perv things and then got that film, or what?

CCTV footage emerges of last sighting of missing Libby Squire 'in car with man'

I don’t know, but they will have found all the things he had stolen in the boot when they seized the car. That would have gone a long way to joining the dots. I also think they knew they couldn’t charge him over Libby at that time and these charges kept him in custody and off the streets, so they worked really hard to get all the charges together.

8.5 years is more than the typical person would get for similar offences, but the fact he is safely behind bars for at least another 3.5 years 1) gives police time to build a case against him for Libby’s death 2) Keeps a sick pervert off the streets

Keep him behind bars to nail him for something that will give him 30 years,

I think PR's crimes are more severe than the average flasher, because they were not attacks on the random girl passing by. He often chose his victims, possibly stalked them for some time, and pounced when they were most vulnerable, out of the shower or in their own private space or getting intimate with boyfriend.

He didn't run away when discovered. He stared down one of his victims. He 'deposited' on another's front door after that door was closed on him. He left "calling cards" condoms behind to remind them.

Unlike the average flasher, it was not about shock and awe, and grabbing attention. It was about power over his victims, and terrorising them. Mentally, it was no difference from rapes.

I think most people react with shock and disgust after hearing the details of his crimes, because intuitively we understand it was not ordinary flashing, disgusting as that already is.

MOO

I think PR's crimes are more severe than the average flasher, because they were not attacks on the random girl passing by. He often chose his victims, possibly stalked them for some time, and pounced when they were most vulnerable, out of the shower or in their own private space or getting intimate with boyfriend.

He didn't run away when discovered. He stared down one of his victims. He 'deposited' on another's front door after that door was closed on him. He left "calling cards" condoms behind to remind them.

Unlike the average flasher, it was not about shock and awe, and grabbing attention. It was about power over his victims, and terrorising them. Mentally, it was no difference from rapes.

I think most people react with shock and disgust after hearing the details of his crimes, because intuitively we understand it was not ordinary flashing, disgusting as that already is.

MOO

Bolded by me. Completely agree; when I only knew the list of charges, I thought of him as unpleasant, certainly, but not necessarily dangerous; I'd envisaged a quick peep through open curtains from a distance, and similarly mild offences. Reading the details earlier really creeped me out, this isn't low level offending at all. The sheer brazenness, the "calling cards", the staring down the victims rather than backing off and running, and the stalker-like behaviour of repeatedly returning to one address... regardless of what may or may not have happened to Libby, he was working up toward more serious offending; he'd basically violated these victims in the worst possible way outside of a physical attack.

I'm very glad to see such a severe sentence; it might be unusual for the category of offence, but reading the details of the offences shows it's much more than what the mere charges might suggest. Hope there is no reduction, and whenever he's done in jail, he gets his wish of a one-way ticket back to Poland, with any return to never be considered (edit: unless for further court/prison time!); the students of Hull will be a lot safer without him around.

As to Libby's case, it's changed my opinion there too; I'd previously been very much on the fence, as it seemed a big escalation from "just" flashing, but now, well I still consider it a possibility that she ran away and ended up in the river out of fear after he tried something, but I'm fairly sure he would have tried something more than just showing her what he's got. Flashing to murder is a big step, but I think his documented offences to attempted or actual rape is a very plausible step, poor Libby :(

MOO
@Via Marple You said it spot on 100%

Bolded by me. Completely agree; when I only knew the list of charges, I thought of him as unpleasant, certainly, but not necessarily dangerous; I'd envisaged a quick peep through open curtains from a distance, and similarly mild offences. Reading the details earlier really creeped me out, this isn't low level offending at all. The sheer brazenness, the "calling cards", the staring down the victims rather than backing off and running, and the stalker-like behaviour of repeatedly returning to one address... regardless of what may or may not have happened to Libby, he was working up toward more serious offending; he'd basically violated these victims in the worst possible way outside of a physical attack.

I'm very glad to see such a severe sentence; it might be unusual for the category of offence, but reading the details of the offences shows it's much more than what the mere charges might suggest. Hope there is no reduction, and whenever he's done in jail, he gets his wish of a one-way ticket back to Poland, with any return to never be considered (edit: unless for further court/prison time!); the students of Hull will be a lot safer without him around.

As to Libby's case, it's changed my opinion there too; I'd previously been very much on the fence, as it seemed a big escalation from "just" flashing, but now, well I still consider it a possibility that she ran away and ended up in the river out of fear after he tried something, but I'm fairly sure he would have tried something more than just showing her what he's got. Flashing to murder is a big step, but I think his documented offences to attempted or actual rape is a very plausible step, poor Libby :(
Totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member