CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

JMO, it was more lack of caring. She didn't want to be bothered, didn't want to get into the middle of anything controversial, especially if it concerned a wealthy supporter. JS gave her the perfect set up in his letter to refuse to investigate. IANAL, but his appeal was based on very narrow reasoning.

By "wealthy supporter," are you saying that JS donated to KH? If so, do you have a link?

Burma: My thought on this (although small) is: who the heck (I hate to type this) bounds up their own hands, takes off their own clothes and takes their own life off of a balcony. There is definitely some BS going on. I hope you get answers. The Websleuthers are a great bunch and will help you come up with some answers. Sending your family love and light.

I've been saying this since Day 1. What a bunch of BS.

It's understandable, but it really bothers me that news reports keep saying that Rebecca was found hanging off the balcony. NO ONE saw her hanging except, supposedly, the person found responsible for her death.

The effects of ambien are some what different for everyone. SDSD failed to properly test Rebecca's blood for ambien to see if it was active in her system. In any other death investigation they would of tested for it. Especially when the suspect said he offered it to her. Why not Rebecca's death?
There are ways to find this out. If I may ask, have you spoken directly with the Department of Justice currently in power now and requested they look into the inconsistencies?

Another situation where money talks! Rich brother, Jonah Shacknai contributed how much money to Gore’s reelection campaign? Of course, we will never know! The one thing we can be sure of is as long as Gore is in office his department will want for nothing! IMO.

Perhaps an outside accounting firm needs to do an audit of Gores’s office and department. Also, Gore’s personal accounts. That is only a dream, it will never happen! :mad:

It was an honest question. I didn't know.

The federal elections commission records receipt of all individual contributions of $200 or more. The largest contributions typically go through Political Action Committees (PAC's). PAC's can give $5,000 to a candidate committee per election.

In the 80's JS was counsel to various committee chairmen that were serving in the House of Representatives - Washington, D.C. Let's say JS is well versed in how politics and funding politicians work.

MOO

Yes, that's just grotesque.^^^

Murdered (imo) and left to lay there out in public.
I've stayed away from this tragic case as it's bad for my blood pressure.
Hopefully with these new developments there'll be justice for this young lady !

Rest in peace, Rebecca.

I wonder if anyone has ever asked Adam what he thought about RZ laying out there, naked and dead, in the sun for several hours.

No covering, helicopters hovering overhead taking pics and videos. What did Adam think about that? Did he say anything to LE about it? Did he feel sorry for RZ at all at that time? I'd like to see someone ask him that on camera.

Maybe we can get one of those Memphis tv reporters to ask him that the next time he calls in and wants to respond to Rebecca's family and Keith Greer.

I missed this reply earlier, but that would be quite impressive for her to be bleeding enough to imbed itself in the handle of a knife, yet not leave a drop in the room where she supposedly prepared herself for hanging.

Every time I read anything about this case I become so infuriated.

Wonder if the $D$D would do a re-enactment of this wonder-thigh knife holding/cutting that they say is possible?

Houdini wouldn't have been able to replicate the stunt.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back