Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking he may have been trying to out smart centrelink/joblink/ in the past,the job he had may have been one they obtained for him,I cant figure why he would have to travell to a much smaller town to get that job,Taree is a much bigger place employment wise.

I dunno..? I worked in Pt Mac and Forster when I lived in "da 'Ree."
Theyre sorta "just up the rd" when you live rurally.

I wonder if he kept the chooks in the boxes,wondering again if he looked for places to let them have a pick,how often did he bring them to work is another question.

I’m also wondering if the chickens in the van could also have been to lure victims into the van. I know there is no evidence or talk of him being interested in children who would definitely be lured in at the sight of chickens but just another thought and no speculation.

It appears to me, IMO, RD liked to feel sexually empowered. He sexually abused vulnerable, young, disabled males.
A child is extremely vulnerable.
He also liked to make children comfortable with him..giving them a stamp when they came to his place of work.
I can honestly picture someone like him, sleeping in the carpark of the cemetery..hearing the sounds of children playing..perhaps concerned that the vulnerable adults he recently took advantage of may have a voice and be heard..so may have changed his perverted tendencies toward a vulnerable male child..one he could silence.

I don't think it's a stretch.
He had a predisposition of sexual attraction to young males. He has been known to befriend children. He worked in the area and may have been sleeping nearby that very morning. He has falsified pay slips to detract from what he was doing and where he was at the time. A white van was seen in the area the morning of the abduction. He refuses to answer any questions. He was known to cart chooks in his van...chicken bones were found during forensuc search. Funny thing to find?
Just what did he do with these chickens?

Ohh..my blood runs cold thinking of him.

This DT article says that Donohoe brought the chickens to work (once) in his van, hoping to sell their eggs.

1zbt8ye.jpg

Last edited:
It appears to me, IMO, RD liked to feel sexually empowered. He sexually abused vulnerable, young, disabled males.
He also liked to make children comfortable with him..giving them a stamp when they came to his place of work.
I can honestly picture someone like him, sleeping in the carpark of the cemetery..hearing the sounds of children playing..perhaps concerned that the vulnerable adults he recently took advantage of may have a voice and be heard..so may have changed his perverted tendencies toward a vulnerable male child..one he could silence.

He had a predisposition of sexual attraction to young males. He has been known to befriend children. He worked in the area and may have been sleeping nearby that very morning. He has falsified pay slips to detract from what he was doing and where he was at the time. A white van was seen in the area the morning of the abduction. He refuses to answer any questions. He was known to cart chooks in his van...chicken bones were found during forensuc search. Funny thing to find?

So scary to think that your thoughts above could be correct.
If we consider the testimony last week (well this week), there was the lady who worked at the Caltex and then RD and then the man who said he had not signed the timesheets. All surrounding RD.
I wonder if the person who is currently in jail will testify to knowing RD (as mentioned up thread), then perhaps PS (again as mentioned up thread) to testify as having perhaps seen RD in area or knows him or of him. Also going to Taree next week. Isn't RD also from Taree? who else is from Taree that we know of?
IMOO JMO

Donohoe claims to have a cognitive impairment. Which is said to affect memory, learning new things, concentrating, or making decisions that affect everyday life. He seems to have had a disability support person in the silent police interview, so I guess it is a documented impairment.

Like you, I think there must be more to his inquest involvement than being a creepy adult sex offender who sometimes slept in his van nearby. The police were able to obtain a search warrant on his personal possessions.

He had the capacity to lodge his own appeal

Donohoe v R - NSW Caselaw

Parties:
Robert Donohoe (Applicant)
The Crown (Respondent)
Representation:
Counsel:
S Hughes (Crown)

Solicitors:
In person (Applicant)
Solicitor for Public Prosecutions (Crown)

The applicant was represented by counsel at trial. He appeared on his own behalf on the appeal.

Grounds of appeal
  1. The applicant relies upon thirteen grounds of appeal as follows (with some necessary typographical changes):
  1. The jury did not know I was cognitive impaired (not fit to plea). The jury verdicts are inconsistent.

2. Contamination of evidence.

3. [Complainant B’s] evidence was flawed and [he] is uncredible witness.

4. Need for separate trials as the jury took evidence from [Complainant A] and applied to [Complainant B].

5. Tendency evidence. The jury was not aware the facebook [w]as non grooming as implied, prejudicial effect.

6. No physical evidence.

7. An irrational attempt to campaign to get the accused in trouble.

8. Misleading effect of an alleged admission to the OIC, unfairness under s 90 and s 137 prejudicial effect.

9. The lack of complete Facebook messages. This should not have been used.

10. Jury engaged in impermissible coincidence reasoning.

11. The OIC intended to elicit responses from me walking past the cell gloating etc. The OIC summarised the charges incorrectly.

12. The complicated nature of the charges.

13. Unfair trial as witness Donny Clarke was not called to say that Count 11 and 12 did not occur.
  1. The applicant filed extensive handwritten submissions which he was invited to supplement with oral submissions on the hearing of the appeal. The written submissions do not direct argument to any particular ground of appeal but were discursive, in the sense that they complain about the quality of the evidence of the complainants and their reliability generally; the conduct of police; the trial judge’s admission of tendency evidence over objection and an alleged verbal admission to police admitted over objection; and, more generally, that there was unfairness in the conduct of the trial because of what the applicant asserts is his own cognitive impairment.

2. It is of significance to note that although in his evidence at trial the applicant denied having sexual intercourse with any of the three complainants, in both his written and oral submissions on the appeal he conceded he did have consensual intercourse with Complainant A, while maintaining the position taken at trial that he did not know that he was cognitively impaired. His case on the appeal was that he should not have been convicted of the first count on the indictment for that reason.

3. So far as concerns Complainants B and C, the applicant maintained the position taken at trial that he had no sexual interaction with either of them and had no knowledge or awareness of their intellectual disability.

This guy RD is creepy , cunning & brazen...........

He sat directly behind the FM at the inquest for 2 days before he got on the stand .

I really felt for FM. I wonder if she had the same feeling Denise Morcombe had when Cowan was at the inquest for Daniel ( she said she knew from just looking at him he had taken Daniel )

The FM started sobbing when RD's video was played in court.

And he had the hide to go & sit back behind her again after!! :mad:

I totally agree with you...

Sometimes, criminals, MO changes. Most perps do have a selection of what they enjoy sexually in the way of abduction and / or rape / murder in the victim and they generally stick to it.

Just like Ivan Milat had a thing for backpackers.

BUT, if a perp had been dry in his sexual desires for some time, he may impulsively act on something outside his normal desires, especially if he saw a little boy standing there with no adults around him. There would be no time to think about it, just grab and go and think about if after wards.

He sat directly behind the FM at the inquest for 2 days before he got on the stand .

I really felt for FM. I wonder if she had the same feeling Denise Morcombe had when Cowan was at the inquest for Daniel ( she said she knew from just looking at him he had taken Daniel )

Very grateful for these snippets, appalling as they are, did you notice any of the earlier witnesses acknowledge him.
Must be heartbreaking for most people to see FMs distress

Hopefully it will be an open court..,. Especially as he lodged a complaint against Jubes!!!!
Imagine if it is closed ..., !!!! There will be a lot of unhappy campers then!

Also looking forward to evidence by Geoff Owen... have wondered why MM tried to somewhat distance himself from Owen??

I believe his evidence happened in closed court, going by a youtube docoseries made by a local within the Kendall area

What a sly so and so, I'm sure there were other seats for him to sit his creepy *advertiser censored* in.

Very grateful for these snippets, appalling as they are, did you notice any of the earlier witnesses acknowledge him.
Must be heartbreaking for most people to see FMs distress

Not really, but I didn't know who he was till he got called up ( had my suspicions thou )

The FM is very brave . I admire her strength.

What a sly so and so, I'm sure there were other seats for him to sit his creepy *advertiser censored* in.

Yes there were, many actually. :mad:

He initial sat on the opposite side of the court room initially ( very briefly ) , than moved to right behind the FM ( he sat with his female advocate the whole time ) .....

Yes, I'm beginning to wonder if there might be a connection with Donohoe & Savage? I wonder if the "weird material" may have been Donohoes and PS assisted in removing it? All moo.
Im beginning to think PS is of interest due to a connection with a suspect, not that he is one himself? IMO.

I totally agree with you on this.
I mostly always thought that he was more privy to seeing something or knowing the person who did / or person who may be involved.

You have to wonder if he was asked to move on from those areas,I know the pool would not have been open at that time,he must have just camped outside the pool area,not really a private area,as far as the showground,I wonder if it was a legit place to camp,maybe some small towns would allow it unless there was an event at the showground at the time.

I am wondering...

Both the pool and the showground have amenities blocks (toilets showers etc)

I would believe the pool likely was locked up at night, however, when it opened the next day could he be going to then just shower there and toilet there?

The showground if he stayed outside he may just go in to use the amenities only and not pay to camp?

Pool entry fee $4.40 (now, may been less then)
Opens MON - FRI 6am
Weekends 8am.

Kendall showground $10 per night 3 night max stay.

Was he working at Catex same time as contracting for NBN?

Does anyone remember the photo of the man mentioned in this article:
Photo of man with folded arms emerges in William Tyrell search | Daily Mail Online
I'm trying to find the photo. Just thinkinv it would be interesting now knowing a few more faces.

I read over the weekend that it was thought that he was a part of a paranormal group (as in ghost hunters group) a name was disclosed in SM however I cannot confirm or link this due to it s not a confirmed POI so I cannot elaborate further. Those on the FB groups may have seen post that I am referring to over the last week. Either I am dreaming again or am sure read this last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbtgurlz