Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good riddance. Take him away and hope to not hear about him for about 8 years.

Except that we do need to hear more, if he remains the only suspect in Libby's case. If there's to be any justice for Libby and her family, we do need to see PR charged and back in court. Her poor family won't want to wait 8 years for that.

That is a serious sentence as it’s the same as a guy in this area got for killing three people by drunken road rage! However he is a danger and good riddance.

I don’t think he was linked directly to poor Libby, but no doubt he had an affect that night when she was vulnerable. His intentions were not good and who knows if that directly led to her ending up where she did.

We have around 4 years now to build that case if there is one

Sounds very trollish to me scorpoi1's comments. To describe PR'S offences as just bits and bobs just dilutes the seriousness off his misdemeanors, Personaly i think he got what he deserved although i wouldnt say no to cutting off his meat and two veg and feeding it to forementioned hound or even (dare i say it...THE FOX.:D

I can only assume you are here to troll.

Spelling the name of a deceased young girl incorrectly twice & failing to take the time to correct it after other forums members pointed out your mistake is disrespectful at best.

I’m all for people expressing opinions that go against the grain ... but ‘a few bits and bobs, nothing serious’ when referring to PRs charge list? You can’t be for real? This guy wanked in a condom and left it beside a child’s toy. He followed young students and stole their most personal possessions for sexual gratification. One victim was so traumatised she deferred her graduation. This isn’t a guy who nicks a few quid because he needs the money. He broke into houses, crawled into windows and got himself off against somebody’s front door. It’s twisted. The sentence reflects his dark perversions. I am making an assumption that you are male - although plenty of males on the forum are disgusted by his crimes. If he had committed these crimes against your female relatives would you still think them ‘nothing serious’ ?

PR is the only suspect in Libby’s case. His family members have confirmed he told them she was in his car that night. A vulnerable young girl dies on the night she got into a predatory sex offenders car. I find it harder to believe he had nothing to do with it.
Agree totally. Thank you for articulating it so well

'Pawel Relowicz ruined my life after he watched me having sex'

Pawel Relowicz was jailed for eight and a half years at Sheffield Crown Court on Friday
I think the police have a lot to answer for here. It was mentioned a couple of times yesterday about how he was able to continue to offend because his fingerprints and DNA were not on police systems.

Now it looks like this wasn't taken seriously until her mother intervened.

I don't think these crimes are taken very seriously by LE but they are threatening and they can escalate. If only he'd been caught earlier.

I wouldn't mind betting that there are far more incidents than what he got caught for, and that the victims were too embarrassed to report.

I am still concerned that if he isn't undergoing psychological counselling for his impulses, that whenever he does get out this will start up again.

>Relowicz jailed for eight and a half years Live from court as it hears sickening details of Pawel Relowicz's crimes

Whoa, this is way more than I expected. Will defence challenge it?

Brilliant news. Finally a judge able to give a decent sentence. He was very bold in his offfending. Which leads me onto....

I just read this and was a bit concerned with regards to missing Libby about his 'martial arts training'.

The family man whose sinister double life hid a dark secret

I think the police have a lot to answer for here. It was mentioned a couple of times yesterday about how he was able to continue to offend because his fingerprints and DNA were not on police systems.

I don't think these crimes are taken very seriously by LE but they are threatening and they can escalate. If only he'd been caught earlier.

I think that media report was out of order for saying that he was "allowed" to go on offending, when they should have said he was able to go on offending, as you have.

They didn't have his prints and DNA on file because he hadn't been caught or positively identified. It's difficult to see what they could do until then. More feet on the ground, more "bobbies on the beat", and there would be more chance of catching these criminals, but as we all know there aren't the resources and as recent tragic events show, police officers challenging petty criminals may pay with their lives.

I completely agree, Newthoughts.

JMO I think PR's victims have been incredibly brave. They had terrible experiences, came forward, reliving those experiences giving statements and were then prepared to give evidence in court and relive the experiences again. It's thanks to these people a disgusting evil pervert is off the streets and maybe have contributed to getting justice for Libby too.

Now this particular case has concluded am I allowed to say that my child knew one of the victims of the Ventnor street burglary days before Libby went missing? They were told nothing could go into the public domain before.

Everything about it, from the location of the broken window he used , the items taken and the students targeted suggested to me that it wasn't opportunistic. High value items were on view and were left, less obvious items taken. Just like the Raglan road theft.

There is little doubt in my mind it was a sexually motivated burglary to get those items rather than him striking lucky during a random break in. I also don't know how he would have that knowledge.

They were also left terrified. Especially as only days after they heard about that a girl had gone missing.

What has also upset me is that my child only knew about that incident because she knew the girls that lived there. They knew nothing about the other cases. If the University had at least had a description of PR and had issued warnings perhaps things would be different. Maybe the Police need to consider that in future. Joining dots earlier and giving what info they had.

If I'd been Libby and I'd forgotten my key I'd have done exactly what she did. Gone somewhere more public with lighting and shops. More so if she'd heard about his nobular depositing in her road. But if a description had been issued and a list of the events maybe she'd have run.

Now this particular case has concluded am I allowed to say that my child knew one of the victims of the Ventnor street burglary days before Libby went missing? They were told nothing could go into the public domain before.

Everything about it, from the location of the broken window he used , the items taken and the students targeted suggested to me that it wasn't opportunistic. High value items were on view and were left, less obvious items taken. Just like the Raglan road theft.

There is little doubt in my mind it was a sexually motivated burglary to get those items rather than him striking lucky during a random break in. I also don't know how he would have that knowledge.

They were also left terrified. Especially as only days after they heard about that a girl had gone missing.

What has also upset me is that my child only knew about that incident because she knew the girls that lived there. They knew nothing about the other cases. If the University had at least had a description of PR and had issued warnings perhaps things would be different. Maybe the Police need to consider that in future. Joining dots earlier and giving what info they had.

If I'd been Libby and I'd forgotten my key I'd have done exactly what she did. Gone somewhere more public with lighting and shops. More so if she'd heard about his nobular depositing in her road. But if a description had been issued and a list of the events maybe she'd have run.

That must have been a terrifying experience for you and your child to know this was happening so close to home.

Likewise I would have gone to an area with passing traffic. I know the police haven't found evidence that he murdered Libby but there is no doubt in my mind that his actions that night caused her death. Whether this was murder, manslaughter or her running from him resulting in her in the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngsleuth95