NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 198901 View attachment 198902

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Andrew pictured inside paedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s £63million mansion of depravity

Prince Andrew pictured inside paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's £63million mansion of depravity | Daily Mail Online

I don’t know how Buckingham Palace is going to dig Prince Andrew out of this mess.

Probably the same way they covered for “Prince” Charles and his close relationship with pedophile Jimmy Savile. ....deny and ignore and let their fixers do the clean up.

View attachment 198901 View attachment 198902

EXCLUSIVE: Prince Andrew pictured inside paedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s £63million mansion of depravity

Prince Andrew pictured inside paedophile Jeffrey Epstein's £63million mansion of depravity | Daily Mail Online

I don’t know how Buckingham Palace is going to dig Prince Andrew out of this mess.
Denial, denial, denial.

But the evidence is mounting up. Andrew looks like he lives there and is very familiar, if not concerned, about the young woman he is waving off. It's not like she's the kitchen staff, is it?

Maybe that's why he's left UK and is hiding out with his ethically challenged ex -wife, who also spent 9 months in contact with Epstein to get money to bail her out of her financial woes.

Are there more inciminating photos to be released? Is that why he's hiding?

Both Andrew and Sarah are corrupt and she is always desperate for money that Andrew can provide. How shameful for the UK population to see them running off on a private plane to hideout at a luxurious Spanish villa while the Queen is out meeting and greeting local citizens on her own holiday

Last edited:
Denial, denial, denial.

But the evidence is mounting up. Andrew looks like he lives there and is very familiar, if not concerned, about the young woman he is waving off. It's not like she's the kitchen staff, is it?

Maybe that's why he's left UK and is hiding out with his ethically challenged ex -wife, who also spent 9 months in contact with Epstein to get money to bail her out of her financial woes.

Both Andrew and Sarah are corrupt and she is always desperate for money that Andrew can provide. How shameful for the UK population to see them running off on a private plane to hideout at a luxurious Spanish villa while the Queen is out meeting and greeting local citizens on her own holiday

Prince Andrew to hit the golf course on Spanish holiday with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson amid furore following Jeffrey Epstein's death

Prince Andrew to hit the golf course on Spanish holiday with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson | Daily Mail Online

Andrew should face court martial and be stripped of his rank. His conduct is certainly unbecoming of an officer .. much less High Commander. I don’t see how the BRF can deny deny deny and expect this to go away. But then I didn’t expect to see the Queen and Andrew smiling in the car on their way to church on Sunday. His smile and the luxury vacation was not a smart PR move And comes across as if the whole mess isn’t any more serious than saying the wrong name at a public event. I half expect Andrew to pull a disappearing act and go into hiding or fake his own death.

The pictures of Andrew at Epstein's apartment post conviction are bad enough. I think things are really going to blow up for him.

I am awaiting the release of who is in the treasure trove of photos and videos recently seized from that same apartment.

Hmmmm... I bet some high powered people are wondering if they were caught on Epstein's candid camera.

The pictures of Andrew at Epstein's apartment post conviction are bad enough. I think things are really going to blow up for him.

I am awaiting the release of who is in the treasure trove of photos and videos recently seized from that same apartment.

Hmmmm... I bet some high powered people are wondering if they were caught on Epstein's candid camera.
Let's not forget Prince Andrew's ex-wife Sarah spent at least 9 months in contact with Epstein so that he could give her money to pay off her debts. She took money from Epstein.

Who do you think would have been the link between Epstein and the financially irresponsible Sarah? Prince Andrew, of course.

I agree. These two need to be sanctioned and cut off from the royal purse.

Prince Andrew's own daughters were 20 and 22 when those photos of Andrew hanging out at the NY mansion of the convicted pedophile were taken.

They were 11 and 14 when Virginia Roberts alleges he used her for sex

Last edited:
This post got me thinking, and I've been unsure whether to post this or not. I think this is very unlikely to be connected, but...

Peter Madsen is a Danish inventor/murderer/psychopath who built his own submarine. At his trial it came up that at some point in 2017 (I think) he travelled to Spain to meet rich businessmen who wanted to commission a 'sex submarine'.

At the time I didnt think it was credible, and if it was for nefarious purposes it would be drug smuggling.

Here's a post from his thread:
Whoa, @Legally Bland. I'm not a conspiracy theorist either and usually don't go for it when WSers find connections that seem like a stretch....but this might be worth looking into. Wonder if we can find a connection to the Danish creep and JE or GM? I mean, what's more of a stretch - that there is a connection here or that there is yet another person in the world who wanted to commission a sex sub?
(Can't help but laugh at the weirdness of all this.)

jmo

She is playing games and planting those photos. She wasn't caught off-guard at the In-N-Out (which was not chosen by chance, imo) by some guy who happened to recognize her while she has a book about CIA operatives.

My opinion.

I agree 100%.

IMO, those pics of her look totally staged. She's looking right at the camera - indicating (to me) that they're not candid pics taken by some random photog who just happened to spot Ghislaine at the burger joint.

Any celebrity who is trying to avoid the media spotlight doesn't look at the camera when they discover that a photog is snapping pics of them. This chick wants the Feds to believe that she's on the west coast.

I betcha anything that she's nowhere near LA right now.

That article notes that Prince Andrew even had Epstein and Ghislane attend a high-level ball at Windor that was hosted by The Queen, honoring the birthdays of Princess Margaret, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, and Prince William .

So undoubtedly the pedophile and his female procurer spent time meeting The Queen, Princess Margaret Princess Anne, and Prince William.

Disgusting.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Epstein recorded his friends both for his own sick desires and as insurance policy. I hope everything and everyone is exposed for what they have done but wonder if some may be protected as a favour.

Prince Andrew is not acting like a man with a clear conscience right now.

He's not acting like a person who knows he is innocent of wrong-doing and has nothing to fear.

He's acting like a very privileged individual who wants to hide out far away from public eyes while new information is revealed.

Last edited:
Regarding the judge’s ruling on the allegations against Prince Andrew

Judge rejects sex allegations against Prince Andrew, lawyer

Marra also ordered sensational allegations against Prince Andrew and well-known lawyer Alan Dershowitz, a former Harvard Law School professor, stricken from the court record. Both denied any wrongdoing, with Dershowitz contending in his own court filings that Jane Doe No. 3 made up sex abuse stories involving him. Buckingham Palace stood by Prince Andrew, the second son of Queen Elizabeth II who is also known as the Duke of York.

Marra said the sex abuse details had no bearing on the lawsuit’s goal of reopening the Epstein non-prosecution agreement.

“The factual details regarding with whom and where the Jane Does engaged in sexual activities are immaterial and impertinent to this central claim,” the judge wrote. “These unnecessary details shall be stricken.”

Denial, denial, denial.

I don't think the royals will deny, but instead simply say nothing.

I think it's more their style to refrain from commenting on controversies involving them, with only rare exceptions. (This might turn out to be an exception to the silent treatment.)

Not cool of him to bring disgrace to the family, but Andrew's mom is nearing the end of an incredibly long reign. It's not at all fair that she needs to even think about this, imo.

jmo

Forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht claimed Friday that the fractures in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck could have happened “if he hurled himself off the top bunk.”

Wecht, a guest on “Your World With Neil Cavuto,” told guest host Charles Payne that a number of the details that had leaked with regard to the convicted pedophile’s autopsy report didn’t add up. (RELATED: Autopsy Results Reveals Epstein Hanged Himself)

“Major breaking news,” Payne began, announcing on-air that the medical examiner had officially ruled Epstein’s death a suicide. “I want to go back to Cyril Wecht. Doctor, you really do not believe though, from what you know the idea that perhaps Epstein knelt, tied this noose around his neck from the bedsheets, knelt from the bedpost and created the injuries that we know about. You don’t think those two things are compatible.”

Wecht responded, “I do not believe that a kneeling position with the bedsheet tied to the bedpost, in the absence of force that would have been imparted from hurling himself from a top bunk, would have provided sufficient force to fracture the hyoid bone and fractures of the cervical vertebrae.”

Citing information leaked from the autopsy report, which noted a fractured hyoid bone and multiple other neck fractures, he added, “We don’t know and I’m waiting to see this report how many vertebrae, cervical vertebrae, there’s seven, come down from the back of your neck to the bony prominence at the base of your neck … We want to find out how many were broken. You do not get fractures of a cervical vertebrae and high up here under the mandible, the hyoid bone, without tying — there’s no force. There’s no velocity.”

Earlier reports suggested that the fractures could have been from the week prior, when Epstein had allegedly attempted suicide. It was also noted that hyoid fractures were more common in hangings when the person was older, but Wecht wasn’t certain Epstein’s age was a factor. “This business about brittleness. He’s not a 70, 75-year-old postmenopausal woman …” Wecht argued.

Payne then asked whether or not the injuries could have been the result of Epstein throwing himself from the top bunk in his cell, and Wecht agreed that lined up with the injuries.

“If he hurled himself off of the top bunk, that force would have made it possible to fracture the cervical vertebrae and the hyoid bone,” Wecht explained. “If they can show in reconstructing that scene that that’s what happened. I’d say that is a possibility. Still raises questions. I think it falls within the realm of physical possibility with that kind of force present in the scenario.”
Forensic Pathologist Says Epstein Fractures Would Only Happen ‘If He Hurled Himself Off The Top Bunk’

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Cyril Wecht. I'm a longtime fan of his amazing work.

Notice my BBM of the above post:

Dr. Wecht: I’d say that is a possibility. Still raises questions.

It appears that Dr. Wecht maintains some doubt regarding the official manner of death, based upon his comments.

So let's approach this scenario logically and scientifically.

1. How high was the top bunk?

2. If hurling himself from the top bunk, how far would JE have fallen?

3. Would the top bunk have been high enough for gravity & the weight of JE's body to have caused his hyoid bone to fracture?

As I've stated in previous posts here on WS, my degree is in psychology and kinesiology (basically, the scientific study of movement).

The hyoid is a well-protected bone in the neck - guarded not only by the musculature of the neck, but also by the mandible (the lower jaw). IMO, the hyoid doesn't break without significant force exerted in the right direction.

Question: Did the Suicide Re-enactment prove beyond a reasonable doubt that JE's hyoid could have been fractured by falling from the top bunk?

Unless more info is revealed, I must remain skeptical at this point, despite the ME's report.

190815-hyoid-mn-1140_e3d74b17904e48d86560f44e3172fb5d.fit-760w.jpg

Source for above image:

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy found broken neck bone, source says

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics