Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but AA's ex was referring to MacKenzie when she used the word "child."

JULY 1, 2019
Estranged wife of man arrested for MacKenzie Lueck's murder says she feared for her life
“I don’t understand. Why would he do something like [this]? I didn’t know he was someone that would harm a child," she said.

“My heart goes out to the little girl that got killed. It’s like more emotion because it’s my husband and he killed a child," she said.

Yes, that does put it in a bit of a different light, I agree. I remember the first remark but not the second. It is a bit odd, the wording. I think of my 30 somethings as "kids" yet but the "little girl" remark is not one I would use.

I do still wonder though for instance if now that we know he had CP on his computer if she and others would have been questioned if they were aware of his engaging in such a thing, etc. once LE found it... She did have children and they were married...

Jmo.

The "little girl" language is strange and infantilizing, imo, if it is truly being used to reference Kenzie, who was a young adult of legal age living on her own and exerting some independence from those who brought her up. It certainly confuses the matter when we have evidence that AA did have inappropriate interest in genuine little girls, ages 4-8, whose provocative, nude, sexually explicit photos he possessed. I wish this woman's words could be clarified, so we knew who exactly she is referring to with her invocation of a little girl/child who was killed – and whether there are more deceased victims of AA's proclivities.

I call my 30-yo son and his wife "the kids" sometimes as shorthand, but I certainly don't think of them as preschoolers, nor would I refer to them as "little boy/little girl" to the media or other unknown persons. It's weird, and to me it invokes all sort of problematic cultural tendencies such as helicopter parenting and parental codependency with adult offspring. MOO.

edit: spelling

Look at his background as well and the photos he took (of himself). It fits the profile. Well, better stated, it reinforces the profile. An adult man who is attracted to and gravitates toward women does not dress up as a female and does not have sexual images of children. These are two distinctly clashing situations.
Where was it reported AA dresses as a woman? I missed that and would like more info.

Yes, that does put it in a bit of a different light, I agree. I remember the first remark but not the second. It is a bit odd, the wording. I think of my 30 somethings as "kids" yet but the "little girl" remark is not one I would use.

I do still wonder though for instance if now that we know he had CP on his computer if she and others would have been questioned if they were aware of his engaging in such a thing, etc. once LE found it... She did have children and they were married...

Jmo.
Maybe she heard Kenzie was "in school" and didn't realize it was college. Who knows, really. Spend any time at all on the internet and it's clear that many people have reading comprehension issues. I've seen stranger remarks than that one, that's for sure, lol. ;) MOO

The "little girl" language is strange and infantilizing, imo, if it is truly being used to reference Kenzie, who was a young adult of legal age living on her own and exerting some independence from those who brought her up. It certainly confuses the matter when we have evidence that AA did have inappropriate interest in genuine little girls, ages 4-8, whose provocative, nude, sexually explicit photos he possessed. I wish this woman's words could be clarified, so we knew who exactly she is referring to with her invocation of a little girl/child who was killed – and whether there are more deceased victims of AA's proclivities.

I call my 30-yo son and his wife "the kids" sometimes as shorthand, but I certainly don't think of them as preschoolers, nor would I refer to them as "little boy/little girl" to the media or other unknown persons. It's weird, and to me it invokes all sort of problematic cultural tendencies such as helicopter parenting and parental codependency with adult offspring. MOO.

I agree, it is definitely suspicious to me. Bottom line is that situation has many things that just either are highly suspicious or downright odd so her choice of words always struck me as extremely odd for that situation. I should also add that I always was convinced he was involved in that situation in terms of children based on my own research so perhaps I am looking at this through tunnel vision but at the end of the day her word use for KL legitimately was odd.

I agree, it is definitely suspicious to me. Bottom line is that situation has many things that just either are highly suspicious or downright odd so her choice of words always struck me as extremely odd for that situation. I should also add that I always was convinced he was involved in that situation in terms of children based on my own research so perhaps I am looking at this through tunnel vision but at the end of the day her word use for KL legitimately was odd.

Almost as if she was dropping a big fat hint for LE.

So was the woman he had an arranged marriage with connected to something AA was involved in and she mistook Kenzie for another girl?

If you listen to estranged wife's interview, it's obvious she's referring to ML who is in fact the child of Mr & Mrs Lueck. She really wants to testify against him. The woman is also about 35 years old.

Nothing here. MOO

ETA: I don't believe Tenisha testimony is necessary to convict AA. I also believe she's talking because KUTV2 reporter flew to Texas for the soundbite. MOO

Last edited:
Look at his background as well and the photos he took (of himself). It fits the profile. Well, better stated, it reinforces the profile. An adult man who is attracted to and gravitates toward women does not dress up as a female and does not have sexual images of children. These are two distinctly clashing situations.
There is no profile for Ajayi except “sexual deviant in every imaginable way”.

There is no profile for Ajayi except “sexual deviant in every imaginable way”.
Sexually sadistic narcissist who is both organized and disorganized with a track record which demands further inspection and (opinion) very likely is connected to a larger ring of some sort given the presence of CP. Likely being milked for data on all such things, his past, and so on. Whenever CP exists there are always more than one person involved and always others who know of/knew about the subjects predilection.

Maybe she heard Kenzie was "in school" and didn't realize it was college. Who knows, really. Spend any time at all on the internet and it's clear that many people have reading comprehension issues. I've seen stranger remarks than that one, that's for sure, lol. ;) MOO

Definitely could be. Good point about strange remarks not uncommon on the internet. I spend no time on it lol :)

I am keeping my mind open on this one, I still feel it a bit odd, the little girl part, just as the "marriage" looks to be a bit questionable.

Jmo though.

I don't believe I have read the part I have bolded in this following article anywhere else! Or I missed it...

Man accused of killing Mackenzie Lueck now faces child *advertiser censored* charges

On July 3, Lueck’s charred remains were found in a shallow grave in Logan Canyon. Her arms were bound behind her back by a zip tie and rope. A 5-centimeter hole was located on the left side of her skull with part of her left scalp missing, according to charging documents. The Utah State Medical Examiner’s Office determined Lueck died from blunt force trauma to the left side of her skull.

The next court hearing for Ajayi is scheduled for Aug. 26.

I don't believe I have read the part I have bolded in this following article anywhere else! Or I missed it...

Man accused of killing Mackenzie Lueck now faces child *advertiser censored* charges

On July 3, Lueck’s charred remains were found in a shallow grave in Logan Canyon. Her arms were bound behind her back by a zip tie and rope. A 5-centimeter hole was located on the left side of her skull with part of her left scalp missing, according to charging documents. The Utah State Medical Examiner’s Office determined Lueck died from blunt force trauma to the left side of her skull.

The next court hearing for Ajayi is scheduled for Aug. 26.

These were actually discussed extensively when first revealed

Pictures of her posted on line. Unless he thought school girl posting someone else’s picture.
I think they had met before or at least exchanged numerous conversations.

Pictures of her posted on line. Unless he thought school girl posting someone else’s picture.
I think they had met before or at least exchanged numerous conversations.
I'm not sure I understand your post. We were discussing the comments made by AA's ex-wife. It sounds like you're talking about AA since you've used "he." Or, are you saying you think ML and AA's ex-wife had met before? Sorry...confused! :oops: MOO

I'm not sure I understand your post. We were discussing the comments made by AA's ex-wife. It sounds like you're talking about AA since you've used "he." Or, are you saying you think ML and AA's ex-wife had met before? Sorry...confused! :oops: MOO

Sorry. I missed “she may have heard.” Thoughts raced forward in my mind while I was typing reply to another post.
I had read that he liked or had pics of young children. Then I thought he thought Kenzie was a preteen age girl who was using someone else’s photo as one of herself. Preteen posting fake picture.
Hope it’s clear!
As mud!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads