NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Why is a male sex offender allowed to by women's panties from the jail commisary?

He was one SICK MF

I agree this should not have been allowed.

Ghislane is clearly on the run.

The In N Out burger photo was lame,

I'd think it's time to get Interpol involved. I'd also expect a really difficult trail to follow, fostered by contacts that have very influential employers. A series of very secluded hideaways all over the globe. No more In N Out Burgers for her.

Enjoy your life Ghislane, you piece of filth,

Make sure you never, ever leave a cigarette butt around. Never let a glass or cup leave your table. Burn all your sheets forever. Wear gloves All The Time so you don't leave fingerprints. Make sure the toilet flushes completely. Better yet, review the sewer plans for your stay. Because you will be hunted down. As a piece of human garbage should be.

The thing that concerns me is if this horrendous case involves powerful men high up in government or in business then the case will go nowhere with Ghislaine and others not being prosecuted. I do not believe for a moment the FBI won’t be able to find her.

Maybe she just wants to continue selling quality hamburgers, and paying her employees above average wages, without involving her company in the scandals and underbelly of the country.

I understand that it just May come across to some that they are trying to help her and it doesn’t help them.

Denial, denial, denial.

But the evidence is mounting up. Andrew looks like he lives there and is very familiar, if not concerned, about the young woman he is waving off. It's not like she's the kitchen staff, is it?

Maybe that's why he's left UK and is hiding out with his ethically challenged ex -wife, who also spent 9 months in contact with Epstein to get money to bail her out of her financial woes.

Are there more inciminating photos to be released? Is that why he's hiding?

Both Andrew and Sarah are corrupt and she is always desperate for money that Andrew can provide. How shameful for the UK population to see them running off on a private plane to hideout at a luxurious Spanish villa while the Queen is out meeting and greeting local citizens on her own holiday

As long as Brits want to support these royal parasites with taxes, nothing can be said or done.

But it is very interesting that HMQ basically ruined, once, the life of his sister Margaret who merely wanted to marry a divorced man, Peter Townsend. Besides the divorce, there was nothing bad on his reputation.

Now look at the Queen’s own children. Divorces, possible relationships with underage girls, and probable connections to pimp pedophile Epstein, all goes!

The thing that concerns me is if this horrendous case involves powerful men high up in government or in business then the case will go nowhere with Ghislaine and others not being prosecuted.
There is a lot to be gleaned checking out GM and her family/connections. I attempted this threads ago. My Maxwell family post was deleted. Apologies mods. My bad, did not know it was not allowed.

IMO she is key to the sexual/trafficking part of his "empire". The schmo, JE, trying to recruit on school yards would be pathetic. As we all know, he is a genius, and would be targeted as a weirdo /predator doing this for himself. Plus he couldn't. Beneath him. JR culling for young girls would be noticed immediately.

He loathes women. The Entitled, (once) Rich, Female, Ghislaine is more curious to me, as a woman. Her Balls to the wall, active, longterm partner in sex trafficking of young, underage girls is way more disturbing than the motive of pathetic, common pervert JE. I get his dysfunction. Not hers.

To me, Ghislaine's dysfunction is more dark and disturbing.

Millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was able to buy two pairs of small women’s panties from a jail shop while serving time for sex offenses, according to bombshell new documents.

The convict bought two pairs of size 5 female underwear from Palm Beach County Jail’s shop in 2008 where he was serving time after pleading guilty to soliciting a minor for sex, according to jail logs.

The tiny panties were the most disturbing part of more than $2,000 the pedophile spent while incarcerated for 13 months, according to the records obtained by the Miami Herald.

Epstein, who killed himself in his Manhattan cell earlier this month while facing fresh charges, was able to buy the underwear because the stockade also holds items for female inmates, the paper states.

But it would surely raise questions as to why a convicted sex offender who wears sweatshirts ranging from XL to 3XL, and size-12 shoes, would want such small-sized female panties, the report stresses.

Epstein was allowed to leave the prison store in a chauffeur-driven car which took him to a downtown West Palm Beach office building for a 12-hour-a-day, six-day-a-week break from jail, according to the records where the convict was called a “client.”

He used that time to have sex with young women, a lawyer for some of the accusers has previously claimed.

The little time he spent inside jail, he would often have an unlocked cell door and almost unlimited access to a TV, according to the records, which showed him buying more than 800 cups of coffee.

The records show he had 69 doctors’ visits in six months — and so many chiropractor appointments he would sometimes go three times a week.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/jeffrey-epstein-apparently-bought-womens-panties-while-in-jail/

The Snyder family worth $3 billion wholly owns In N Out Burger. I don’t know what the company is doing protecting Ms. Maxwell.

Is the Epstein case big news in the U.S? U.K news is mostly focusing on PA and his ties to him.
I'm on the east coast in USA and JE's story is very big. It's in the news and people are talking about. Prince Andrew's involvement isn't the biggest part of the news, though people know about him being involved.

We don't have In-N-Out burger here (is it a west coast chain?), and the name is weird, imo, so it stands out as part of the joke, whatever GM's antics are supposed to mean, imo.

jmo

And she could well be a co-conspirator now in the crosshairs of federal prosecutors, who have made clear the case is far from over.

“If I were drafting an indictment against her, it would be the same conspiracy to traffic in underage minors,” said David S. Weinstein, a former federal prosecutor now in private practice in Miami. “That’s what it is. That’s what the conspiracy would be.”

Maxwell, 57, is an elusive character whose father, publisher Robert Maxwell, died in 1991 after falling off his yacht near the Canary Islands. It turned out that he had illegally looted pension funds from his businesses, according to news accounts at the time.

The name of that yacht: Lady Ghislaine.

A Robert Maxwell biographer, Tom Bower, says Ghislaine Maxwell was the youngest of his children and a favorite of her father - hence, the yacht’s name.

“I think in his home, she never really learned the difference between right and wrong,” Bower told National Public Radio recently. “And the other tragedy for her was that she was dominated by him, and she learned from him to worship wealth and money and power and influence and really had very little sentiment for what might be called the little people.”
upload_2019-8-18_8-30-5.jpeg
this Nov. 7, 1991, file photo Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of late British publisher Robert Maxwell, reads a statement in Spanish in which she expressed her family’s gratitude to the Spanish authorities, aboard the “Lady Ghislaine” in Santa Cruz de ... more >

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein purported madam, now focus in sex abuse cases

Ms Roberts Giuffre, now 36, claims Epstein’s lawyer Alan Dershowitz sexually abused her while she was under Epstein’s control, an allegation he vehemently denies.

Dershowitz, 80, responded to allegations by Ms Roberts Giuffre at the weekend, telling The Sunday Timesshe was a “serial liar” and said he welcomed the chance to clear his name.

“I’m happy for it to go to trial,” he toldThe Sunday Times.

“It will be very easy for me to prove the truth of what I said about her — namely that she is a liar, a serial liar. I think I have a slam-dunk case.”

“I have never touched another woman. I have had and still have a fantastic marriage. Fifty years at Harvard, with many research assistants who were young women, I have never been accused of anything improper.

“It’s a horrible feeling to know that a woman, who is a liar, can destroy my life by just making up a story and people believe it.”
NoCookies | The Australian

Ms Roberts Giuffre, now 36, claims Epstein’s lawyer Alan Dershowitz sexually abused her while she was under Epstein’s control, an allegation he vehemently denies.

Dershowitz, 80, responded to allegations by Ms Roberts Giuffre at the weekend, telling The Sunday Timesshe was a “serial liar” and said he welcomed the chance to clear his name.

“I’m happy for it to go to trial,” he toldThe Sunday Times.

“It will be very easy for me to prove the truth of what I said about her — namely that she is a liar, a serial liar. I think I have a slam-dunk case.”

“I have never touched another woman. I have had and still have a fantastic marriage. Fifty years at Harvard, with many research assistants who were young women, I have never been accused of anything improper.

“It’s a horrible feeling to know that a woman, who is a liar, can destroy my life by just making up a story and people believe it.”
NoCookies | The Australian

I can understand why Dershowitz would hang out with Epstein - the benefits of the girls, for one thing, if the allegations and appearances are true.

But what did JE benefit from hanging out with Dershowitz? Did he want the lawyer around for legal work? Dershowitz doesn't seem that fanscinating - not like some of the scientists that JE cultivated. And he's essentially a generation older as well.

What did Dershowitz have to offer JE? The only thing I can think of is legal cover, imo

jmo

Last edited:
Yet another "ugh" situation:

"Jeffrey Epstein’s former gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell gave a talk to kids at a Massachusetts school — which had no idea she had been accused of being a madam for the multimillionaire pedophile.

Maxwell, 57, gave a presentation to a classroom at Rockport Elementary School last January about her environmental mission to help protect the world’s oceans, according to the Boston Globe."

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/elementary-school-invited-ghislaine-maxwell-to-speak-to-kids/

When Jeffrey Epstein found out in 2005 that he was being investigated by police for the sexual abuse of underage girls, he called Alan Dershowitz.

A Harvard Law School professor and high-profile defense lawyer, Dershowitz helped negotiate a “non-prosecution agreement” under which Epstein served just 13 months in a county jail, much of it spent on “work release” in an office. Ever since details of that agreement were reported by Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald, Dershowitz and his role in the deal have been under added scrutiny.

That only increased this week with the publication of a New Yorker story by reporter Connie Bruck, detailing not just Dershowitz’s role in defending Epstein, but also allegations by two women who say that they were directed to have sex with Dershowitz while in Epstein’s orbit. Dershowitz vehemently denies both allegations.

Despite widespread attention to his role in the Epstein case — and a defamation suit from one of his accusers — Dershowitz has no intention of laying low. For instance, he continues to publicly criticize age-of-consent laws — most recently on Twitter, earlier this week.

Alan Dershowitz helped Jeffrey Epstein get a plea deal. Now he’s tweeting about age of consent laws.

Last edited:
When Jeffrey Epstein found out in 2005 that he was being investigated by police for the sexual abuse of underage girls, he called Alan Dershowitz.

A Harvard Law School professor and high-profile defense lawyer, Dershowitz helped negotiate a “non-prosecution agreement” under which Epstein served just 13 months in a county jail, much of it spent on “work release” in an office. Ever since details of that agreement were reported by Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald, Dershowitz and his role in the deal have been under added scrutiny.

That only increased this week with the publication of a New Yorker story by reporter Connie Bruck, detailing not just Dershowitz’s role in defending Epstein, but also allegations by two women who say that they were directed to have sex with Dershowitz while in Epstein’s orbit. Dershowitz vehemently denies both allegations.

Despite widespread attention to his role in the Epstein case — and a defamation suit from one of his accusers — Dershowitz has no intention of laying low. For instance, he continues to publicly criticize age-of-consent laws — most recently on Twitter, earlier this week.
Alan Dershowitz helped Jeffrey Epstein get a plea deal. Now he’s tweeting about age of consent laws.
So if I'm reading the situation correctly, neither Epstein nor Dershowitz felt any compunction about sex with underage teens. They weren't just fighting the charges, but believing that the charges were wrong because the law against the crime is itself wrong. Nothing wrong with what they were doing, in their eyes. Gee, how fascinating (and conveniently misogynistic).

jmo

Millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was able to buy two pairs of small women’s panties from a jail shop while serving time for sex offenses, according to bombshell new documents.

The convict bought two pairs of size 5 female underwear from Palm Beach County Jail’s shop in 2008 where he was serving time after pleading guilty to soliciting a minor for sex, according to jail logs.

The tiny panties were the most disturbing part of more than $2,000 the pedophile spent while incarcerated for 13 months, according to the records obtained by the Miami Herald.

Epstein, who killed himself in his Manhattan cell earlier this month while facing fresh charges, was able to buy the underwear because the stockade also holds items for female inmates, the paper states.

But it would surely raise questions as to why a convicted sex offender who wears sweatshirts ranging from XL to 3XL, and size-12 shoes, would want such small-sized female panties, the report stresses.

Epstein was allowed to leave the prison store in a chauffeur-driven car which took him to a downtown West Palm Beach office building for a 12-hour-a-day, six-day-a-week break from jail, according to the records where the convict was called a “client.”

He used that time to have sex with young women, a lawyer for some of the accusers has previously claimed.

The little time he spent inside jail, he would often have an unlocked cell door and almost unlimited access to a TV, according to the records, which showed him buying more than 800 cups of coffee.

The records show he had 69 doctors’ visits in six months — and so many chiropractor appointments he would sometimes go three times a week.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/jeffrey-epstein-apparently-bought-womens-panties-while-in-jail/

Because he likes underage teens that's why. He is a sex addict.

I can understand why Dershowitz would hang out with Epstein - the benefits of the girls, for one thing, if the allegations and appearances are true.

But what did JE benefit from hanging out with Dershowitz? Did he want the lawyer around for legal work? Dershowitz doesn't seem that fanscinating - not like some of the scientists that JE cultivated. And he's essentially a generation older as well.

What did Dershowitz have to offer JE? The only thing I can think of is legal cover, imo

jmo
Epstein seems like a guy who hedges all his bets, who donates to both Democrats and Republicans, who watches FOX and MSNBC. He made sure to get into the social whirl and the good graces of important politicians, landowners, social movers, foundations. Everyone. He did this everywhere he had a domicle - get in good graces with the rich and important locals. He had enough money to give to everyone around him that he could possibly influence. Dershowitz was just another lawyer in his cadre.

Yes, I think that's obviously the reason he even noticed small-sized underwear, but imo, he purchased them as an f-u to the whole system. It's all a joke to them, imo, and what a laugh to buy panties while "incarcerated."

jmo

I think we'd be shocked and disgusted what they are legally allowed to have in prison.

Yes, I think that's obviously the reason he even noticed small-sized underwear, but imo, he purchased them as an f-u to the whole system. It's all a joke to them, imo, and what a laugh to buy panties while "incarcerated."

jmo

I just hope some of his "associates" found this a sick as I do. I wonder what Prince Andrew thought of it

Epstein seems like a guy who hedges all his bets, who donates to both Democrats and Republicans, who watches FOX and MSNBC. He made sure to get into the social whirl and the good graces of important politicians, landowners, social movers, foundations. Everyone. He did this everywhere he had a domicle - get in good graces with the rich and important locals. He had enough money to give to everyone around him that he could possibly influence. Dershowitz was just another lawyer in his cadre.
I agree, but I also think Dershowitz was in tighter than others, more of a regular that just an amusement or pawn.

jmo

I just hope some of his "associates" found this a sick as I do. I wonder what Prince Andrew thought of it
My guess is that he would smirk about it, if he knew (which he probably didn't). I think there was a lot of nudge-nudge, wink-wink about mistreating the girls and making a joke out of it all. My opinion.

jmo

So if I'm reading the situation correctly, neither Epstein nor Dershowitz felt any compunction about sex with underage teens. They weren't just fighting the charges, but believing that the charges were wrong because the law against the crime is itself wrong. Nothing wrong with what they were doing, in their eyes. Gee, how fascinating (and conveniently misogynistic).

jmo

His current position on the topic, from the article. It would be very interesting to see whether Dersh is featured in any of the pics or recordings.

From the link:

Dershowitz stands by his argument today, tweeting earlier this week that “if a 16 year old has the constitutional right to have an abortion without state or parental interference, how could she not have the constitutional right to engage in consensual sex?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998