Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if anyone else is thinking this....everyone is asking why LE has not brought charges yet...I am thinking they are waiting on GF Civil case...Re: notice of deposition they are asking Fore group and Fotis for:

1. Copies of the 2017 and 2018 tax returns for Fore Group, LLC.
2. Copies of the 2017 and 2018 tax returns for Fotis Dulos.
3. Copies of any corporate or financial statements given to banking institutions since 2016.
4. Copies of individual financial statements submitted to the court in the divorce action.
5. Copies of all documentation from January 1, 2017 supporting any expense reimbursements of Fore Group to Fotis individually...
6. Copies of all reconciliations of loans from Hilliard Farber or the Farber family to Fore Group and/or Fotis Dulos individually.
7. Copies of records reflecting the source of funds paid to criminal attorneys and private investigator.
8. Copies of any and all documents
9. Copies of any and all documents supporting your motion for surety bond.

In the motion for prejudgment remedy: I believe it is under the other docket,

The plaintiff has now received the bank records of Fore Group that evidence that the defendant Dulos has used the Fore Group as a personal piggy bank in addition to it as a corporate account and has reimbursed himself hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars for alleged corporate expenses, many of which are highly suspect. The procedure of allegedly utilizing personal funds to pay corporate expenses, then reimbursing himself for same raises additional questions on possible inflation...Plaintiff has identified questionable reimbursements which are highly suspect...Travel, Michael’s, Home Goods, T&E, gas, (for thousands at a time) Amazon, Walmart, various hotels, meetings, Uber the list goes on....

My point is....if GF wins this case...it gives LE slam dunk motive for Fotis wanting Jennifer dead...she filed for contempt right before she disappeared and there was a forensic audit the following week...

I think LE is holding out on charges to get the verdict on this case...I could be wrong...but I think this verdict truly helps them and it will be the downfall of Fotis after that....He will be charged with more than murder and anyone else involved even in financial dealings will be the next target for LE...

There are still Depositions coming of Fotis and Michelle...icing on the cake...IMO

LE could have built a case on their own...but this just makes their case so much easier for them in the end.

I have always thought that the authorities were holding out for the financial information so that they could bring additional charges. Also, because I believe MT is not cooperating, I think they are looking at the financials so they can use it as leverage to get her to cooperate. She is really looking at substantial prison time, IMO, if she is convicted of financial crimes AND something to do with JD’s death. I think MT is the key here, and as of yet, they haven’t gotten her to turn on FD. As soon as they put together the evidence of financial misdeeds, she’ll fly right, IMO

Thank you, Panda.
At first blush I discounted the sounds coming from that house. At the time didn't realize how close these houses were. What concerns me is how much evidence did they find? To me, if they found anything he would have been arrested by now.
When I look at the rooms, the bathrooms especially, envisioning the worst, I am puzzled. Hard to imagine he dismembered her without leaving a scintilla of evidence behind.
Were you tempted to speak to the neighbors?
Did you have the feeling you were on hallowed ground?
You were brave. Not sure I could have done it.
MOO.

@citygirl - that's exactly how I felt at 80 MS. The most somber, eerie feeling came over me with the seculsion and quietness. It felt as if I was somewhere I shouldn't be.

Busy few weeks in both the FD and MT situations. Please add or let me know if some of these are incorrect.:
Monday, August 19:
  • MT in pre-trial hearing on criminal charges
  • NP motion due concerning Gag Order (Think the motion to drop charges against FD will be addressed in his next pre-trial hearing.)
Tuesday, August 20:
  • FD deposition in the GF vs FD financial suit.
Tuesday, September 3:
  • State's Attorney's response to NP motion due
Friday, September 6
  • GF vs FD hearing-10:00 A.M.
  • MT Deposition in GF vs FD
Friday, September 13
  • Hearing FD on criminal charges
Short Calendar Dates:
  • Monday, August 19: GF vs FD
  • Monday, August 26: GF vs FD
  • Monday, August 19: JD vs FD Family Court

Last edited:
Didn't realize that sounded harsh.
The OP brings so much good info all the time.
It wasn't directed at him/her.
My beef is with the FB page.
Started out nicely but eventually got out of hand because people ruined it.
That's all I meant. MOO.

I also didn’t mean for my reply to sound critical. I know what you mean about how sometimes things start out nice and then a few people ruin it for others. I saw a sign today in a building that said, “Have a nice day!” and I thought how maybe that saying became cliched but just as research has shown we actually begin to feel better when we smile, maybe this saying still might help a little, too. MOO.

Busy few weeks in both the FD and MT situations. Please add or let me know if some of these are incorrect.:
Monday, August 19:
  • NP motion due concerning Gag Order (Think the motion to drop charges against FD will be addressed in his next pre-trial hearing.)
Tuesday, August 20:
Monday, August 26:
  • State's Attorney's response to NP motion due??? (Not sure about this date.)
Friday, September 6
Friday, September 13
Short Calendar Dates:

Thanks! And I thought my schedule looked packed! I hope for good for JD/GF!

Monday, August 19:
Tuesday, August 20:
Monday, August 26:
  • State's Attorney's response to NP motion due??? (Not sure about this date.)
Friday, September 6
Friday, September 13
Short Calendar Dates:
State attorney’s response to NP motion concerning Gag order is due Sept 3rd

I have always thought that the authorities were holding out for the financial information so that they could bring additional charges. Also, because I believe MT is not cooperating, I think they are looking at the financials so they can use it as leverage to get her to cooperate. She is really looking at substantial prison time, IMO, if she is convicted of financial crimes AND something to do with JD’s death. I think MT is the key here, and as of yet, they haven’t gotten her to turn on FD. As soon as they put together the evidence of financial misdeeds, she’ll fly right, IMO I’m not sure about that. LE can convene a grand jury and subpoena those records a lot faster than any in any civil matter. I think the more likely reason here is that they are still trying to connect the dots and possibly find additional evidence, although I am growing more skeptical by the day. I just think there has to me more evidence out there whether through surveillance footage or otherwise. I’m getting the sense that she will never be found though. Doesn’t preclude a murder case but just makes it more difficult.

Oops it didn’t quote properly - here’s what I meant to say: I’m not sure about that. LE can convene a grand jury and subpoena those records a lot faster than any in any civil matter. I think the more likely reason here is that they are still trying to connect the dots and find additional evidence, although I am growing more skeptical by the day. I just think there has to be more evidence out there whether through surveillance footage or otherwise. I’m getting the sense that she will never be found though. Doesn’t preclude a murder case but just makes it more difficult.

Dual entries with drive up to the ft door entry has been a design 'thing' for awhile now in the McMansion world. Makes loading/unloading easier and eliminates most steps etc. vs. garage entry. Busy peeps can just zoom up to the ft door, unload and zoom away again. Downside is the traditional style front yard with endless expanse of green grass is mostly wrecked, but I think convenience won out over design IMO. Just a guess.

Not sure why Sturbridge did the two tone rock version in the front as I agree with you it looks more like a big 'sandbox' vs a drive! Not seeing the rock choices as a 'design feature' but who knows! My guess again is that FD ran out of cash and didn't go for a higher end finish with the stones in front. IDK:rolleyes:

MOO
I was thinking later today that perhaps it was just a convenient (and temporary) parking area for potential buyers to park while exploring the home. Once someone purchased it though, the gravel would be replaced with sod.

It has never made sense to me why the mops, sponges, and now? a t-shirt and bra would be found separately from the body. I know some here have said FD WANTED these to be found to implicate ex-employee somehow. If that was the purpose, intentional discovery, why not the body also? If he wanted these items found, that would do away with revenge suicide and Gone Girl theories, IMO. It has also been said that FD would have checked the garbage pick up schedule but not accounted for it being a holiday. If that's the case, then he really DID want these items disposed of. I think there would be just as much potential FD DNA on clothing as on JD, maybe more. What are the chances FD would have worn gloves the entire time? DNA has even been found on bra clasps. For me, the only explanation for the clothing to be in the trash run is dismemberment or sexual assault. IDK, my mind keeps going there.

For FD and MT to be seen in a truck more than 70 miles away from JD home, and disposing of trash bags full of evidence, on camera, is super stupid on their part. Even without cell pings. For one thing, were these trashcans public or were they for specific businesses/residences? People don't like it when others use the trashcans assigned to them. It just looks suspicious what they were doing and something police, if they had happened to observe this behaviour, may have stopped them for questioning. Was FD so delusional that he didn't think his movements could be tracked and that there was no video surveillance anywhere? He is financially cunning but I think very ignorant about basic things...maybe that is a result of being so self-centered, thinking you are smarter than everybody else, arrogance. Like the 911 call when JD escaped him and he didn't seem to understand the question from the operator about Apple location services. I would like to know the truth, if any has been told yet, about the supposed 2 hour Greece call. The Truth. Until I know that, I can't say how premeditated this was.

...He is financially cunning but I think very ignorant about basic things...maybe that is a result of being so self-centered, thinking you are smarter than everybody else, arrogance. Like the 911 call when JD escaped him and he didn't seem to understand the question from the operator about Apple location services. I would like to know the truth, if any has been told yet, about the supposed 2 hour Greece call. The Truth. Until I know that, I can't say how premeditated this was.

RSBM

Re. The part about him not knowing about location technology....I wonder whether he knew darn well, but was feigning ignorance.

A gadget freak (and I’m guessing he has to have the latest/most expensive device...his Apple watch for example) would know about location services.

A control freak (which he is) would have location finder services activated on his wife.

IMO

RSBM

Re. The part about him not knowing about location technology....I wonder whether he knew darn well, but was feigning ignorance.

A gadget freak (and I’m guessing he has to have the latest/most expensive device...his Apple watch for example) would know about location services.

A control freak (which he is) would have location finder services activated on his wife.

IMO
I have already considered your points. They are valid. I know a lot of people with expensive gadgets. They have them because other people think they are cool but really don't know all they're capable of. I also wondered if he was feigning ignorance about location services. Definitely possible. I guarantee JD knew about location services because when you escape, you HAVE to know these things. And I will bet she took steps to mitigate this. Sometimes a control freak will never see what's coming...they are so confident that you will never leave. Sadly, I know this.

RSBM

IMO
Do we know if FD has an Apple watch? Or FitBit? Or any other tracking device?

Would be fab for LE if FD was active user of any of these IMO.

Pic from Channel 4 interview shows no watch but possible tan lines on wrist?

Last edited:
The nanny might have become a confidant. She might have been sympathetic, seeing what was unfolding with Fo and Ho. We women bond, as you know! Also, I am assuming that if she was a good nanny who the kids trusted and hopefully loved, JD would do anything she could to maintain that consistency. Interesting that she wasn't Greek (if the name I'm recalling from early on is correct.) JD must have scored at least that minor victory at some point.

Per the 911 call from FD it was interesting that JD kept the nanny that was with her at the time of her departure from 4Jx when she moved to NC.

I hadn't realized that she didn't find a new nanny and one that wasn't connected to her time at 4Jx.

No big deal I suppose but was surprised, so she must have had confidence in her choice of nanny to keep her around.

MOO

The nanny might have become a confidant. She might have been sympathetic, seeing what was unfolding with Fo and Ho. We women bond, as you know! Also, I am assuming that if she was a good nanny who the kids trusted and hopefully loved, JD would do anything she could to maintain that consistency. Interesting that she wasn't Greek (if the name I'm recalling from early on is correct.) JD must have scored at least that minor victory at some point.
I agree with you!

Given the overall situation with JD secret departure etc., I just thought it curious that a new nanny with no ties to the past wasn't found as JD must have been looking over her shoulder always particularly during this period IMO. JD didn't have alot of staff so Nanny was a key component of her support network IMO, so trust would be critical. Maybe she drew a line in the sand and told FD that if she was paying for nanny that she would want to pick her staff?

The DM article Jennifer Dulos' ex-husband and his girlfriend arrive in Connecticut court for arraignment | Daily Mail Online

alluded to FD control issues, temper and the fact that the family had many nannies in the past:

A source with knowledge of the family told DailyMail.com on Sunday that the millionaire real estate developer is 'hot-headed, volatile and prone to over-reacting'.

'A lot of people don't like him because he was so volatile with them, yelling, getting into disagreements and screaming matches,' the source revealed.

'If people were going to a party, or a landscaper was doing some work, and they parked on his road, he would totally over-react and call the cops. He's also a reckless driver, very hot-headed.

"The family always had a lot of nannies and they were always very attractive. He owns a lot of property in the area."

JD though must have trusted the nanny relationship to continue to retain her post move from 4Jx and this trust was mirrored by GF decision to retain the nanny and even discuss it in the custody documents/GAL comments too. It might have also been an issue that the nanny effectively functioned at JD right hand person and was completely trustworthy and loved by the children. IDK.

IDK, but with the little we have learned about FD I find it hard to believe that he would permit/allow JD to have much around her in terms of support (a la Art of War book), so might have felt threatened by a particularly strong relationship/bond between JD and nanny? Perhaps JD realized this possible perceived threat by FD and so played down the nature of the relationship with the nanny? IDK. Or, perhaps FD didn't believe the nanny was worthy of his attention? IDK.

Given FD win at all costs mentality and need to control/dominate everything it seems like the possiblity existed for FD to pressure nanny for information about children and/or JD over time if he had a prior relationship. I hope JD and GF trust in nanny was well placed.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member