GUILTY SC - Nevaeh Lashy Adams, 5, mother found murdered, Sumter, 5 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

I'm checking in also. If he has admitted to killing nevaeh as well as her mum there should be no reason that he cannot point them to the exact spot he left her body. Unless he put her in a rubbish bin and it has been emptied at landfill.
The other reason is he has an attorney who is advising him to hold off disclosing anything else unless a deal is in place.
In the mean time family is hurting and stuck in limbo and potential evidence is being lost.
i hope she is found soon.

Loren Thomas WLTX on Twitter
The family and friends of Sharee Bradley and Nevaeh Adams are meeting here tonight, at Trinity Baptist Church in Sumter. They will be holding a vigil at 6pm. @WLTX
EB9dcbAWwAEioZQ.jpg
EB9dcbAX4A493Sb.jpg

5:22 PM - 14 Aug 2019

Alexis Frazier on Twitter (Video clip)
Tonight’s prayer vigil for 5 year old Nevaeh Adams begins in song. Dozens of family members and people in the community are here to support the family and pray that she’s found safe. @abc_columbia
6:47 PM - 14 Aug 2019

Jenna Cisneros on Twitter (Video clip)
“Father bring that little girl home,” community members hold on to what could be left of Sharee Bradley, her 5-year-old daughter Nevaeh Adams. @wis10
6:51 PM - 14 Aug 2019

Watch the vigil here: Community holds vigil for missing 5-year-old from Sumter, her mother

"It strengthens us:" Family, friends gather to remember Nevaeh Adams, Sharee Bradley
[...]

EN is Adams’ grandfather and said he was grateful for the community coming out in remembrance of Adams.

“It means a lot. It strengthens us,” Nelson said. “For one thing, it strengthened us to know our community is with us.”

[...]

“Whether she is going to be with God or she is going to be with us, either way it goes, there’s some closure,” EN said.

Bradley’s funeral will be at the church Saturday at 3 while the family hopes to march for Adams that day as well.

Community gathers to pray for murdered Sumter mom, missing 5-year-old daughter
[...]

"If she's here alive, or she's gone home to be with the Lord, I'm okay with it, we just need closure," says Nelson. "My wife needs closure, her aunties need closure, her brothers need closure. They need to know the truth."

[...]

"Some prayers went up and some prayers were answered."

Funeral services for Bradley will be held at the Trinity Missionary Baptist Church in Sumter on Saturday. The funeral will start at 1:30 pm.

"I love you 'Vaeh, wherever you might be," prayed Elijah Nelson, stepfather of Bradley. "Deliver that message for me, Lord."

Nelson says he just wants closure and to bring Nevaeh home.

"If she's here alive, or she's gone home to be with the Lord, I'm okay with it, we just need closure," says Nelson. "My wife needs closure, her aunties need closure, her brothers need closure. They need to know the truth."

The family attorney says they are still concerned that no amber alert was issued in the case.

"I understand the position has been that she did not meet the criteria, but we do not subscribe to that," says Garryl Deas. "We believe that she did and so the family is still calling for that amber alert to be put into place."
Community gathers to pray for murdered Sumter mom, missing 5-year-old daughter

AUG 16, 2019
Praying for closure: Sumter church has vigil for missing girl ahead of slain mother’s funeral
[...]

"Whatever chain that's holding her down, I ask Lord that you break that chain. Break it!" the girl's step-grandfather, Elijah Nelson, implored. "Give us some kind of closure."

Nelson and the family sat up front, arms around each other, heads on shoulders.

Bradley's sister, the aunt who played Mom during the prayer over the children, said after the service that she has been taking care of her nephew. She has a daughter about his age.

Last week, she said, they spent their time with the community searching the neighborhood, walking into abandoned houses and ditches, for Nevaeh. This week, they stopped participating in the search parties to plan her 29-year-old sister's funeral, which is on Saturday at the Wall Street church.

[...]

My heart aches for this family.

Nevaeh I pray you are found. If in spirit that you and your beautiful mommy are together.
This family needs answers to come full circle. The never knowing, the forever searching. We need Nevaeh located.
The monster knows the why, where and when. He hid that SWEET baby to hide evil. I bet her mommy was protecting her like a Mama bear. MOO

This case makes me sick to my stomach.
This monster should of not have even been in this state.
A moment of silence for this family..... I bow my head. And sit on my hands to avoid striking out at this pure evilness void of human life by taking 2 beautiful loved ones (good) from a family and community with hearts full of love.

I'm checking in also. If he has admitted to killing nevaeh as well as her mum there should be no reason that he cannot point them to the exact spot he left her body. Unless he put her in a rubbish bin and it has been emptied at landfill.
The other reason is he has an attorney who is advising him to hold off disclosing anything else unless a deal is in place.
In the mean time family is hurting and stuck in limbo and potential evidence is being lost.
i hope she is found soon.

He does claim he put her in a dumpster.

Miranda Parnell WIS on Twitter
The Sumter community coming together tonight to grieve 29-year-old Sharee Bradley, and pray for 5-year-old Nevaeh Adams, who is still missing. @wis10 They’re calling for an end to domestic violence.
ECH97ACXsAAPfZS.jpg
ECH96__WkAIZsbs.jpg

6:20 PM - 16 Aug 2019

Brian McConchie on Twitter
#HappeningNow People in Sumter are hosting a vigil offering hope & financial support to the family of Sharee Bradley & Nevaeh Adams, police are searching for little Nevaeh more than a week after her mother was found dead
ECIAogbXkAofIQL.jpg
ECIAogfX4AAqmrX.jpg
ECIAogeWkAAA_LI.jpg

6:32 PM - 16 Aug 2019

AUG 17, 2019
‘She is resting with Jesus:’ Community says goodbye to beloved Sumter mother
[...]

“We celebrate her because we know she is resting with Jesus,” a loved one said as she took the podium to speak at the funeral.

Loved ones describe Sharee as the jokester of the family, a mother of three who loves her kids dearly, and most of all a woman of God.

[...]

As the wound of losing a loved one is still open, the family continues to hold onto what could be left, that Sharee’s daughter, Nevaeh Adams, could still be alive.

[...]

People who are critical of the investigation want to know if Sumter police are basing their conclusion that Nevaeh is dead on anything other than the suspects’ word.

We asked Sumter Police Officials if they have any other evidence in the case that might indicate Nevaeh’s possible death, and they said, “We’re not going to say either way.”

[...]

I really think he is holding off telling where this little girl is until he has a plea bargain set up.
The thing is how can they possible find her after so long in landfill. That's where she would be by now with the buns probably being emptied.
i really feel for the family grasping on to the tiniest of hope. I really do hope she is alive but I can't seem why he would admit to killing her if he didn't.
Very sad

I really think he is holding off telling where this little girl is until he has a plea bargain set up.
The thing is how can they possible find her after so long in landfill. That's where she would be by now with the buns probably being emptied.
i really feel for the family grasping on to the tiniest of hope. I really do hope she is alive but I can't seem why he would admit to killing her if he didn't.
Very sad
I agree plea bargain however I do not think this monster is that smart.
He is just slime slipping thru cracks.

He is wanted in questioning of another Murder of his last girlfriend in another state. He was in possession of her car after she was killed and he fled.

Fast forward to present:
Arrested for Sharee's murder in SC
And Naveah is missing.
Why did he remove Naveah and leave Sharee's body? Was his DNA not on both?
Was he covering up crime on Naveah.
Leaving her to decomp and leading investigators on a false confession of placing her in dumpster.
Admitting to murdering them both but a lying madman on her location. Where was he making money in SC?
Could he of sold Naveah needing money to run again? Killing her mother to obtain her? Not Sure MOO
I am so angry at this case. He slipped thru state cracks on this one. I find him to be a serial killer possible three so far. A mean evil DV and child killing predator.
My MOO and speculation of LE evidence and MSM reports.
Praying for the family as he shattered their hearts. A lot of hearts.
EBM TO correct spelling of SLIME

(Deleted my post, It was wrong because I didn’t have all of the facts. Oops.)

I respect that.
They may have evidence that shows what happened in the home that we do not have as facts. Nor family knows all facts.
I have faith LE is working hard with the DA to secure Justice and locate this beautiful baby girl. Alive or so she can rest by her mommy.
The community has a heart for sure.
EBM Deleted nonsence

Last edited:
AUG 19, 2019
Sumter teachers pray for missing 5-year-old's family
[…]

Her story brought people across the state together to find her, and, on Friday, it brought her soon-to-be teachers together in prayer.

[…]

She joined two bus loads of other teachers, faculty and staff as they toured the community where their students live as an exercise to prepare for the start of the year.

They arrived at Lantana Apartments, where Adams' mother Sharee Bradley was found dead. From there, the group unboarded and began to pray.

827eab99-1778-4f82-b5ef-18c78dc8d23e_750x422.jpg

Staff say Adams would have been a student there. Her oldest brother had already attended the school.

"We feel just so sad about this situation... just because how active Sharee was as a parent," Shaentae Vines said. "She did everything she could to make sure her oldest son, who was a student here, had a good education."

[…]

AUG 20, 2019
Court date set for suspect in Sumter mom's death
[…]

Johnson's preliminary hearing has been scheduled for August 29, according to Sumter Solicitor Ernest "Chip" Finney. His first and second appearances are scheduled for September 6 and November 4.

Finney says that normally, by the second appearance, they would have sent Johnson's lawyer all the discovery information they have in their files so that he can discuss it with his client, but, because of the complex nature of this case, they don't expect to have it ready by November 4.

They're waiting on investigators to finish following leads, talking to witnesses and for the lab results from certain evidence items to return, among other things, before they can start preparing the case file, Finny says.

He also added that Johnson has been appointed an attorney. Chief Public Defender Tim Murphy will represent him.

[…]

I hadn't seen this before. It appears Sharee had known DJ since 2015.

'She trusted him': Friend of Sumter mom explains relationship with suspected killer from her eyes

TT said she was friends with Bradley for more than six years. It was around 2015 when she learned about Daunte Johnson -- a man her friend loved and, according to police, one who would later confess to her friend's murder.

They were together for more than a year before Toney says she started to notice concerning behavior.

"He took her phone from her and he answered it. I was like, ‘hello, where is Sharee?’ and he was like ‘oh, anything you can say to her, you can say it to me 'cause this is our phone,' she said.

The two continued in an on and off relationship for months.

"I see her being more protective of the situation, like being mindful of what she tell me," Toney said. "She told me he was verbally abusive.... I've never seen bruises, but I always know what she told me.... She trusted that he would have changed, and I've told her several times, just Google him, you know? Google him and find out what's what."

Great find @KatzEye
So sad to see his pattern of so many we here have witnessed.
I think at first the victim always think's they can save these toxic souls.
In the end the monster steals ALL THE LIFE OUT OF the one who tried to fix and love them. This time he took Nevaeh an innocent child too.
So many people affected by this angy, pocessive abuser. What a madman. He should have been incarcerated a long time ago.
Where is NEVAEH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back