NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did New York=Presbyterian report a sexual assault or any kind of child abuse to the authorities as required by law?

What happened there?
Sounds like the assault happened in 2001. I'm assuming the mandatory reporting law was in effect then (I don't know).

They might have told the hospital a different story than the truth. I don't know - just speculating how they could avoid scrutiny. I'm surprised they didn't have a doctor on their payroll....or maybe they did?

Was the relatively small donation of $1ooo six years after the incident a "reminder" to keep quiet, when JE was getting into trouble in Florida?

Speculation only, thinking aloud, not fact.

jmo

Bolded by me part....haven't heard of a sexual assault thus far that required going to the hospital.?!

"The documents disclose Giuffre's 2001 medical records from a hospital that she said Epstein and Maxwell took her to during a period of sexual abuse. The records show Giuffre had complained of irregular vaginal bleeding for three weeks; had fainted two days prior, falling and hitting her head; and had lost seven pounds in the past month."

Unsealed documents show allegations against Jeffrey Epstein and his inner circle - CNN

"The documents disclose Giuffre's 2001 medical records from a hospital that she said Epstein and Maxwell took her to during a period of sexual abuse. The records show Giuffre had complained of irregular vaginal bleeding for three weeks; had fainted two days prior, falling and hitting her head; and had lost seven pounds in the past month."

Unsealed documents show allegations against Jeffrey Epstein and his inner circle - CNN

Any nurses or medical professions on this thread who want to give their opinion?

If I didn't read about the abuse part, I would wonder if this was a pregnancy perhaps. First trimester can mean spotting, dizzy feeling, fainting, losing weight. Speculation.

But an internal injury from one of the "toys" might be the problem? (I hate to call it a toy if it was used in abuse and injury.)

jmo

The prince brings in business....and that says it all.

As long as big business isn't affected, nothing will change. As as long as businessmen (and I guess women too, as we've seen in this case) are okay with this behavior, any scandals will simply be a cost of doing business, with the knowledge the scandals will blow over.

I hope the days of that attitude are ending, but I'm not confident about it.

jmo

Not only is the prince a sex addict, so are many of the CEOs and top executives of the companies he associates with. The CEO of my former Fortune 100 employer was also a sex addict. It was a poorly kept secret among top management. It comes with the job, having lots of power and no limits. Many of these execs are have the same lifestyles as rock stars, full of booze, drugs and sex. They're just better at hiding it. It's all part of the persona of any powerful alpha male with lots of money.

Duke of York "appalled" by Epstein sex allegations
"In a statement released to The Daily Telegraph, a Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged crimes. His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent.”

PA apparently has a very slow reaction time. Took him 9 years to become "appalled" and to think he spent 4 days with Epstein in 2010..which was 2 years after Virginia's allegations about Epstein, Maxwell, and PA became public ? After PA's recent luxury vacation, one would think he would have came up with a better response than "appalled" Like "I am cooperating fully with authorities to help bring justice for the victims"

It's time Prince Andrew came clean about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein: Former BBC Royal Correspondent MICHAEL COLE urges Duke of York to answer the questions hanging over him

“Prince Andrew must come clean about his relationship with Epstein, and admit he made a huge mistake in continuing their friendship.

That is the PR advice I would give him. Nothing else will lay this matter to rest. Quite apart from the paramount rights of the women who may have been victims of Epstein, only the truth will do.

The Queen does not need or deserve another royal scandal at the age of 93. But with every new revelation, and deafening silence from Andrew, the royals are being dragged further into the mire.”

MICHAEL COLE: It's time Prince Andrew came clean about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

It is going to be very interesting to see how the palace deals or rather doesn’t deal with this crisis.

Maxwell’s lawyers claimed that the police had found no evidence against Maxwell when they carried out their original investigation into Epstein more than a decade ago. They stated that Detective Joseph Recarey, who led the investigation, had “failed to uncover any evidence that Ms Maxwell was involved in sexual abuse of minors, sexual trafficking or production or possession of child *advertiser censored*”.

But Giuffre’s lawyers asserted in court documents: “Detective Recarey knew that Maxwell was involved in the illegal sexual activities at Epstein’s house. He wanted to speak to her, but Maxwell did not return his calls.”

They also pointed to testimony from Alfredo Rodriguez, Epstein’s butler, who said that “Maxwell kept a list of the local girls who were giving massages at her desk, and that Maxwell kept nude photos of girls on her computer”. And they claimed: “It is an undisputed fact that [housekeeper] Juan Alessi testified that Defendant [Maxwell] was one of the people who procured some of the over 100 girls he witnessed visit Epstein.”

Computers containing the alleged photographs were apparently removed before Epstein’s home was raided. “Recarey testified that when the search warrant was executed, the house had been sanitized and the computers removed from the home,” the legal papers claim.

Testimonies dismissed by Maxwell’s lawyers included that of Tony Figueroa, Giuffre’s former boyfriend. Figueroa had testified that “Maxwell personally requested that he find and bring girls to Epstein for sex.”

A butler for a close friend of Maxwell also said he had witnessed, first-hand, “a 15-year-old Swedish girl crying and shaking because Defendant [Maxwell] was attempting to force her to have sex with Epstein and she refused”, according to the documents. The papers allege: “This is a fraction of the testimony that will be elicited at trial about Defendant’s involvement in the sexual abuse and trafficking of Ms Giuffre.”
Revealed: how Ghislaine Maxwell fought those who accused her over Jeffrey Epstein

To be honest....I don't care about his death, if it was a real suicide, a fake suicide, an assisted suicide, or a murder or whatever.
I'm just happy this monster won't be able to hurt people in the future.
I'm happy he's dead.
I'm atheist but I would be happy to know he's in a place similar to Dante's Inferno... :cool:

Maxwell’s lawyers claimed that the police had found no evidence against Maxwell when they carried out their original investigation into Epstein more than a decade ago. They stated that Detective Joseph Recarey, who led the investigation, had “failed to uncover any evidence that Ms Maxwell was involved in sexual abuse of minors, sexual trafficking or production or possession of child *advertiser censored*”.

But Giuffre’s lawyers asserted in court documents: “Detective Recarey knew that Maxwell was involved in the illegal sexual activities at Epstein’s house. He wanted to speak to her, but Maxwell did not return his calls.”

They also pointed to testimony from Alfredo Rodriguez, Epstein’s butler, who said that “Maxwell kept a list of the local girls who were giving massages at her desk, and that Maxwell kept nude photos of girls on her computer”. And they claimed: “It is an undisputed fact that [housekeeper] Juan Alessi testified that Defendant [Maxwell] was one of the people who procured some of the over 100 girls he witnessed visit Epstein.”

Computers containing the alleged photographs were apparently removed before Epstein’s home was raided. “Recarey testified that when the search warrant was executed, the house had been sanitized and the computers removed from the home,” the legal papers claim.

Testimonies dismissed by Maxwell’s lawyers included that of Tony Figueroa, Giuffre’s former boyfriend. Figueroa had testified that “Maxwell personally requested that he find and bring girls to Epstein for sex.”

A butler for a close friend of Maxwell also said he had witnessed, first-hand, “a 15-year-old Swedish girl crying and shaking because Defendant [Maxwell] was attempting to force her to have sex with Epstein and she refused”, according to the documents. The papers allege: “This is a fraction of the testimony that will be elicited at trial about Defendant’s involvement in the sexual abuse and trafficking of Ms Giuffre.”
Revealed: how Ghislaine Maxwell fought those who accused her over Jeffrey Epstein

It appears they had quite a bit of evidence, more than enough to indict Maxwell. They just chose to ignore it.

If? Maxwell’s photos are photoshopped. Then where the hell is she? I don’t like her. At all. Disgusting! What she did to those young impressionable young girls. She took something precious away from all of them. Innocence.

She needs transported out of her social BS world right into the nearest federal jail cell.

To be honest....I don't care about his death, if it was a real suicide, a fake suicide, an assisted suicide, or a murder or whatever.
I'm just happy this monster won't be able to hurt people in the future.
I'm happy he's dead.
I'm atheist but I would be happy to know he's in a place similar to Dante's Inferno... :cool:

It matters because the whole thing stinks it’s all too convenient. If there is a coverup going on with powerful people, politicians etc the whole sordid facts need to come out. Ms. Maxwell in particular must be indicted and punished for what she has done and that should just be the beginning.

229FF1A8-E762-49D9-845B-1A8D9FFB1485.jpeg 6D01BD2B-B7FE-4CA2-A4E8-EB40CD99CCEA.jpeg

A Buckingham Palace statement said: 'The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes.

'His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent.'

Prince Andrew 'appalled' by sex abuse claims surrounding his paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

This statement angers me. PA cannot act clueless in all this. Will we ever get an explanation from him about the two photos above? Buckingham Palace’s strategy is not working.

His Royal Lowness won't give us any explanation. Why should he be? He's immune from indictment and criminal prosecution both in his country and in the rest of the World.
Nobody can't touch him...he lives free and happy doing nothing in his "royal residence".
He could be involved in murders, rapes, robberies...whatever you want. Nobody can't do anything to him...
Life's good for Andrew boy... :cool:

I was thinking about it, too, the fact that Maxwell's unhealthy interests might have been explained by some childhood trauma. We shall never know the truth, I guess.

Maxwell reminds me of women who enjoy being part of the crime. Not unlike Wanda Barzee kept Elizabeth Smart prisoner for David Mitchell.

They must have a dependent Personality disorder, wanting to please their "master", or they are psychopaths who get off on the crime as well. Think of all of the women who let men abuse their children.

Maxwell reminds me of women who enjoy being part of the crime. Not unlike Wanda Barzee kept Elizabeth Smart prisoner for David Mitchell.

They must have a dependent Personality disorder, wanting to please their "master", or they are psychopaths who get off on the crime as well. Think of all of the women who let men abuse their children.

In history, many famous wives procured young women for their aging husbands. In terms of modern pedophiles, Dutroux comes to mind, together with his co-conspirator, Michelle Martin.

Marc Dutroux - Wikipedia

I don’t quite understand Maxwell, maybe the usual “poor self-esteem and mistrust of others”? And lots of other things. Including some type of Electra complex, transferred to Epstein.

Or maybe the most pragmatic explanation, as long as she procured the girls for him, she had access to Epstein’s purse.

Last edited:
In history, many famous wives procured young women for their aging husbands. In terms of modern pedophiles, Dutroux comes to mind, together with his co-conspirator, Michelle Martin.

Marc Dutroux - Wikipedia

I don’t quite understand Maxwell, maybe the usual “poor self-esteem and mistrust of others”? And lots of other things. Including some type of Electra complex, transferred to Epstein.

Or maybe the most pragmatic explanation, as long as she procured the girls for him, she had access to Epstein’s purse.

He was a sex addict and a narcissistic sociopath. Actually both were. He couldn't continue procuring those young women without raising suspicion or turning them off. He needed her, she liked doing it and the money that came with it. Really simple.

They were both completely self absorbed. They felt they were superior to everyone else and entitled to do as they wished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304