GUILTY Canada - Kimberly Proctor, 18, raped, body burned, Langford, BC, 18 March 2010

cluciano63--You and I might have known that death is forever by age 10 but I'm just not certain about teens now. There are over 1000 posts on that single Topix site and many many kids don't seem to fully grasp the enormity and finality of this murder. I realize that the murderers are sick sick guys but what causes their peers to be so clueless? I'm very curious.

Not too long ago, my 7 year old grandson asked me why I don't eat any meat and I explained that I didn't want animals to have to die to feed me. Even though he's a very bright boy with no television and a very evolved set of bright parents, you could tell that he'd never made that connection between the pretty cow or chicken and dinner. He even has backyard chickens but they are for eggs. He knows what free-range means. But it was the thought of death that he hadn't quite processed yet. I expect this to start occurring to 7 year olds--you step on the bug and it's dead. Your pet hamster dies and it's buried. Animals are killed to eat and so on.

But, I'm starting to think that this stage has been extended through the teen years somewhat. Is it just a natural societal process or is it due to media or to a distancing from death for most kids? I don't know.

I highly suggest the book, "The Primal Teen", for anyone wanting to understand the physiology of the teen brain. It's a fascinating book. I certainly hope that some psychologists are saving the Topix posts for further study and evaluation.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/04/06/bc-proctor-murder-evidence.html

Evidence released included some items previously posted, however related links next to this article contain 3 pdf files containing excerpts from MSN chats between Kim and Kruze Wellwood and between Kim and Cameron Moffatt. (chats released ranged in time from August 2009 until March 2010)

some "highlights" from the MSN Chat excerpts between Kim and Kruze that caught my attention:

Kim: why were u called the spazHH
KW: It wasn't a nickname it was an insult. I had huge people issues. I still do but now I know how people work and makes them tick so it's easy enough to put on a mask and play pretend. I was violent and explosive then. I was up until halfway through last year the same way. Around the time I started realizing what kind of person Dawn was. It's like everything clicked and I grew so much mentally. Like I'd been meditating for years of something.

--
KW: You're too good Kim. .... You trust in people too much. Just because you give someone your confidence does not mean you can expect their in return. A gift does not demand any rights.

It sounds like they went out for a while and then in October 2009 Kim broke up with KW by text message. This clearly didn't sit well with him. A couple of weeks later, in November 2009:

Kim: why are u guys picking on me I didn't do anything to u guys. ....well u gunna answer
KW: I was taking to someone more important. Honestly, I don't care enough to pick on you. If I was picking on you I would have torn you apart mentally. You would probably kill yourself. ..... I could show you thinks about yourself that would ruin your very grasp on existence and reality but it would require more time than I care to invest. I have better things to do.

--
Kim: I deserve to know y u guys are suddenly being assholes to me.
KW: You ... deserve ..... nothing

in March 2010:

KW: What are you doing tomorrow?
Kim: nothing other than baby sitting at 3:00
KW: I'm bored and was looking for someone to chill with today. I also wanted to apologize.
Kim: oh?
KW: I have some things I'd rather tell you in person about the entire...fiasco.
Kim: this is sudden an I can't help bu wounder why ....
KW: ..... but I feel you deserve an explanation. Don't worry, it's not much. It's more about why Cam, and me, and everyone was so mean.

Kim: i haven't actually had a real relationship since xxxx...
KW: Hmm... Interesting to hear that. A pretty girl like you? I find that hard to believe.
Kim: pretty me? u guys said i was ugly..
KW: we were just shouting insults like xxxx wanted us to

Kim: [referring to her ex-boyfriend] u just made him sound like a bigger *advertiser censored***** than he actually is i just got over him more ;d
Kim: thanx kruse yay
KW: It's what I'm here for. So, what do yu say to meeting up at ten?

Kim was murdered the next day after meeting up with Kruze. What an emotionless manipulator he is!

Cameron Moffat's conversations with Kim were crude and rude....a very immature sex-focused creep from the sounds of it. He doesn't seem the sly manipulator that Kruze is. IMHO.

Wow, that was the last or one of the last messages Kim received from Kruse? I found these phone conversations between Kruse and his mom. The mom got lots of criticisms but when you hear this it may soften up any hardness for the mother (if it was ever there). My opinion of the mom changed after hearing this short snippet of a phone conversation and the voice and manner in which he speaks is so beyond his age. He really is a freak. He is demeaning and insinuates that he would have killed his mother or is playing some real mind game with her. The fact that she doesn't hang up and just leave after the first few sentences is testament in my opinion that she truly loves him unconditionally, like a mom.

Phone: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/04/12/bc-wellwood-mother-transcripts.html

Another article with some more details of mother/son dynamic: http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...rents_110412/20110412?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Both are scary.. but Kruse.. OMG... scariest out of the two!!

Wow, that was the last or one of the last messages Kim received from Kruse? I found these phone conversations between Kruse and his mom. The mom got lots of criticisms but when you hear this it may soften up any hardness for the mother (if it was ever there). My opinion of the mom changed after hearing this short snippet of a phone conversation and the voice and manner in which he speaks is so beyond his age. He really is a freak. He is demeaning and insinuates that he would have killed his mother or is playing some real mind game with her. The fact that she doesn't hang up and just leave after the first few sentences is testament in my opinion that she truly loves him unconditionally, like a mom.

Phone: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/04/12/bc-wellwood-mother-transcripts.html

Another article with some more details of mother/son dynamic: http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...rents_110412/20110412?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Regarding the mother/son dynamic....yes, it appears that Moffat's family has a more 'friendly' relationship with their son, but, that is not what I would be saying to my sons!!! I would be saying, " This was a sacred life that you took. It pains me that you don't feel remorse. We would feel incredible remorse if someone took you away from us. Families and friends don't value anything more than the wonderful, loving relationships that they can have with one another. If you can't feel this, then I am devastated. But...I will find you help. I will find you someone that can get through to you... that helps you value human life. l love you that much. That is what loving families do."

But no, they talked about his abs....how he could get in shape while he was in prison. What is that??!!

The father of Kruse Wellwood, convicted of murdering Kimberly, has also murdered a teen girl,16-year-old Cherish Oppenheim in Merrit, B.C. in 2001, has escaped from jail, April 14 2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?335554-Killer-Robert-Raymond-Dezwann-53-escaped-Mission-Institution-B-C&p=13313189#post13313189
Killer, Robert Raymond Dezwann, 53, escaped Mission Institution,B.C.

OMG I just saw this on the news. He looks crazy scary. Hope he is caught soon.

I don't understand why Canadian laws allow this monster to ask to be released on parole.
It's a no sense.
People like this should stay in prison forever, rotting in their cells for the rest of their life...

I don't understand why Canadian laws allow this monster to ask to be released on parole.
It's a no sense.
People like this should stay in prison forever, rotting in their cells for the rest of their life...

I agree but he and his murderous partner were both "youth" at the time they murdered Kim. Even though they were sentenced as adults for 1st degree and got life, they don't get the automatic "no parole for 25 years" sadly that was reduced to 10 years and now both of them can continue to apply for many years to come.

"In a ruling that took just over an hour to deliver, Mr. Justice Robert Johnston on Monday sentenced 18-year-old Cameron Alexander Moffat and 17-year-old Kruse Wellwood to life in prison with no chance of parole for 10 years, the maximum penalty under Canadian law for youths who commit first-degree murder."

Teen killers Kruse Wellwood, Cameron Moffat sentenced as adults, get life in prison for Kimberly Proctor murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back