Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone did, but it’s a really good point.

That was weird initially, but it’s something else entirely now.

Thank God she didn’t oblige.

Maybe that testimony is why the housekeeper disappeared from view.

Not because, as others were speculating, LE found her to be unreliable/a big fibber; but because they in fact found her to be unassailably true, and coming close to a piece of information they didn't want publicized/would rather save for trial, etc.

Maybe that testimony is why the housekeeper disappeared from view.

Not because, as others were speculating, LE found her to be unreliable/a big fibber; but because they in fact found her to be unassailably true, and coming close to a piece of information they didn't want publicized/would rather save for trial, etc.

Why would she have lied?
If she wanted 15 minutes of fame, she could have said anything.
The guy is really twisted. He needs to be put to death. Or at least life with no parole. I hate wasting money. I’m for finishing him off if and when he’s found guilty.
Omg. I hope he doesn’t plead insanity. Such a bad childhood...blah blah blah.

Thanks! From your link:

According to the charging documents, the woman told investigators she met Ajayi on a dating app prior to March 2018.

After meeting him in person, Ajayi invited the woman over to his house and offered to cook her dinner. They met up on or around March 10, 2018.

Court document state as the pair was watch TV on Ajayi's couch, he placed his arm around the woman, started to "intensely" kiss her and tried to touch her inappropriately.

The woman tried to get away from Ajayi, but he pinned her down on the couch and sexually assaulted her, court documents state.

Does he want a combined 300 year sentence? Because this is how you get a 300 year sentence.

Kidnapping, murder, body desecration, obstruction of justice, child *advertiser censored*, sexual assault...

Telling you guys, what we know now is merely a tiny portion. This one here is going to be much bigger. All the earmarks are there.
Yeah, there tends to be a pattern of escalating behavior that leads up to murder.

We now know of two sexual assaults, and I’m sure there are more.

Most crimes like that go unreported.

Exactly, well stated. The patterns are there and they tend to always show us what we will eventually learn for those who know how to see them. Again, well stated.

Yeah, there tends to be a pattern of escalating behavior that leads up to murder.

We now know of two sexual assaults, and I’m sure there are more.

Most crimes like that go unreported.

You know what is really heartbreaking? That if any of those crimes had been reported and he had been arrested for any of them, perhaps ML would still be alive today. I would hope that she did some searching of her potential SDs or dates. I know I would. But nothing would have shown up.

That is why we must enable victims to report without fear, shame, repercussions. Our voices matter. For ourselves and for others.

You know what is really heartbreaking? That if any of those crimes had been reported and he had been arrested for any of them, perhaps ML would still be alive today. I would hope that she did some searching of her potential SDs or dates. I know I would. But nothing would have shown up.

That is why we must enable victims to report without fear, shame, repercussions. Our voices matter. For ourselves and for others.
I often think about this but if I may make a suggestion: You will drive yourself up the wall if you think in a "what if" way about these issues. I know it is difficult as when I first began looking into serious issues long ago I would stare at the evidence and find the initial triggering event(s) and the same thing popped into my mind. I know many have different opinions on why this happens and how to remedy it but I am a firm believer in how things used to be in the older days about loosing (in these cases) men upon those who harm or mistreat women in these ways. Back in the 80s and 90s if a man/group of men ever found out about another harming women or kids then that guy who was doing it would be toast and after he was toast then the police/feds would move in and handle the legal aspects of it. Women felt much more secure in telling their Father, or brother, or guy friend or anyone because they knew that men didn't stand for that type of behavior.

I am not in anyway trying to make this any type of political statement but rather just remembering how much easier it was to stop these types of issues back in the time period when women and kids felt much safer about discussing the issues because they knew someone would immediately look into and handle the issue until the police caught up to the problem. Now that simply does not happen outside of rare instances.

Thanks! From your link:

According to the charging documents, the woman told investigators she met Ajayi on a dating app prior to March 2018.

After meeting him in person, Ajayi invited the woman over to his house and offered to cook her dinner. They met up on or around March 10, 2018.

Court document state as the pair was watch TV on Ajayi's couch, he placed his arm around the woman, started to "intensely" kiss her and tried to touch her inappropriately.

The woman tried to get away from Ajayi, but he pinned her down on the couch and sexually assaulted her, court documents state.

Does he want a combined 300 year sentence? Because this is how you get a 300 year sentence.

Kidnapping, murder, body desecration, obstruction of justice, child *advertiser censored*, sexual assault...
I'm not sure if there's a hell hot enough for AA. :mad: MOO

AUG 20, 2019
Suspect in slaying of Utah student MacKenzie Lueck charged with kidnapping, sexually abusing another woman
The man accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck, a 23-year-old University of Utah student, has been charged with four new felony counts of kidnapping and sexually abusing another woman in March 2018.

[...]

When the woman tried to get away, Ajayi allegedly pinned her down and bit her at least three times, “causing her significant pain, and left bruising and bite marks," the charges said. He is now facing a first-degree felony charge of aggravated kidnapping and three counts of forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony.

Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill said the woman came to law enforcement with these allegations after Lueck’s death. He declined to elaborate on the evidence prosecutors have, but added they “feel comfortable" with the decision to charge Ajayi in the case.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member