Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would PS go to the Millers (neighbours) house if they were away?
Did they leave a spare key out? Did he know where it was? Was the Millers house searched even if they weren’t home?
What I am wondering (is hypothetical) if PS took William what did he do with him at that point?
Drive him somewhere?
Surely others would have noticed his car leaving if it was just after William disappeared. Or is there just a 2 hour gap he can’t account for.
Presumably William wasn’t in his house as his wife would have noticed once she returned.
Could he have packed William into the suitcase/bag he was packing?
Arrggghh. Too many questions.
I find it weird that he was nagging his wife because she was running five minutes late for bingo. If that wasn't a problem for her, why was it for him? Because he's a creature of habit? Or was he anxious to get her out of the house that morning, did he want to leave after her and yet be gone before William's disappearance was discovered?

drsleuth, if you were in court today, would love to know your overall impression of PS.

My overall impression would be that he seems to have some memory issues at times, he is quite jovial around the court complex, certainly has strong family support, some of his evidence seems to be tainted ( weather on purpose or not I'm not sure ;) ) Bit to early to make a final impression yet thou, lots more to come from him yet......

Mr Jubelin was very interested in his testimony......:)

My overall impression would be that he seems to have some memory issues at times, he is quite jovial around the court complex, certainly has strong family support, some of his evidence seems to be tainted ( weather on purpose or not I'm not sure ;) ) Bit to early to make a final impression yet thou, lots more to come from him yet......

It was such a significant day, I can’t undestand how he remembers times and words spoken but not whether his wife joined him on his walk that day. I appreciate he is elderly and memory may not be that great but a two hour walk ? Did he or didn’t he get lost ? If he did one would assume his wife was not with him. This confuses me. Was he even lost that day or was that reported wrongly

Seems that Jubes asked (insisted) that he be able to give evidence today, but he was denied. :(
Also, potential evidence was bagged in today's search.

(Bottom tweet - with video - in this link, I can't seem to isolate just the latest tweet as it is in a small thread.
The tweet starts with "The Taree courthouse heard a fiery exchange between Gary Jubelin and a lawyer for the William Tyrrell inquest ....")

7NEWS Sydney on Twitter

Last edited:
https://www.smh.com.au/national/imp...n-tyrrell-case-condemned-20190820-p52ium.html

Strike Force Rosann officers on Tuesday continued a renewed search mandated by the Coroner at a sawmill at Logan's Crossing, some five kilometres north of the township of Kendall.
Sawmill. Would that be Herons Creek Timber Mill? Because it's currently operated by Boral. Have we heard of Boral in this case before? One thing, there are Boral Quarries at Johns River where a little boy went missing (but was found).

Thankyou! Will look forward to any other recollections from you.It makes such a difference hearing from people who were actually there.

It was such a significant day, I can’t undestand how he remembers times and words spoken but not whether his wife joined him on his walk that day. I appreciate he is elderly and memory may not be that great but a two hour walk ? Did he or didn’t he get lost ? If he did one would assume his wife was not with him. This confuses me. Was he even lost that day or was that reported wrongly
Yes, lots of questions, tbl.

Why would PS go to the Millers (neighbours) house if they were away?
Did they leave a spare key out? Did he know where it was? Was the Millers house searched even if they weren’t home?
What I am wondering (is hypothetical) if PS took William what did he do with him at that point?
Drive him somewhere?
Surely others would have noticed his car leaving if it was just after William disappeared. Or is there just a 2 hour gap he can’t account for.
Presumably William wasn’t in his house as his wife would have noticed once she returned.
Could he have packed William into the suitcase/bag he was packing?
Arrggghh. Too many questions.

I understand that the residents who were at home were looking in and around their homes whereas I’d intend to go to the house where no one was there to take a look around. I’d think maybe no one has looked there yet.

He walks every day ( except when raining ) for a 2 hour period, his wife also used to walk but she would go on a much shorter walk & met him on his way home.

He usually left around 6-6:30 am

On the 12/9/14 he says he got back at 08:50 ( after also stopping & talking to the lady in the caravan for ? 1/2 hr )

No mention at all of him being " lost" for 2 hrs inn any evidence so far

He is 74ys old ( about 69 at the time poor William vanished )

He is fit

Hope that helps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever the potential piece of evidence found today is, it is pretty small and pretty light. The evidence bag is swinging with little weight, and whatever is in it makes no external impression on the bag.

25jdyjo.jpg

Potential piece of evidence bagged
Whatever the potential piece of evidence found today is, it is pretty small and pretty light. The evidence bag is swinging with little weight, and whatever is in it makes no external impression on the bag.

25jdyjo.jpg
Hopefully not a little bone or scrap of spiderman suit fabric!

This really irks me. How the heck do people think that police conduct interviews, over tea and cake? Politely chatting about the weather and asking if the interviewee possibly could have anything to do with William's disappearance?

Of course the police present different scenarios, and try from many angles to outwit someone who may be lying to them! :rolleyes:
This is not a picnic, this is a potential murder investigation.

Get on with the inquest, and leave the police methodology alone. Way, way, way too many insignificant diversions ... and they won't even let the guy explain his methods or the reasons for them.

Former top cop Gary Jubelin is under fire for presenting "hypotheses" as "factual assertions" in the investigation into missing boy William Tyrrell.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/imp...n-tyrrell-case-condemned-20190820-p52ium.html

At this point I reckon GJ thinks PS saw something and is covering for someone.

GJ seemed very insistent and fixated on the theory that PS had a line of sight to where William was playing.

Also, when GJ was in charge of the investigation he was very insistent that someone was withholding information.

Details of ‘deeply troubling’ police grilling of Tyrrell person of interest

I always thought that PS calling was because he had seen something and was not disclosing it.

There was just too little time for him to be on his own and do anything IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member