Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

An article by the Daily Mail
Husband of missing mom Heather Gumina says he has nothing to do with her disappearance | Daily Mail Online

On August 9, her distinctive black and pink 2005 Infiniti G45 car was found by police.

Police would not disclose exactly where the car was found but a local source claimed the vehicle was discovered on the remote Mormon Emigrant Trail close to a ravine. The vehicle is currently undergoing forensic testing.

.......... further along

DailyMailTV can also reveal that Gumina is the subject of a pending domestic violence case, due to go to trial next month, after he allegedly headbutted his now missing wife during a vicious fight in February.

He is accused of trying to prevent her from calling the cops. A blood test administered after his arrest showed that he had been under the influence of meth and opiates at the time.

On July 23, a week after she vanished, he filed for a restraining order against Heather and, in the petition, claimed the pair had had a fight, witnessed by her mother, on the day she disappeared.

According to Gumina, the 33-year-old had 'punched me in the face [….] tried to tip wheelbarrow full of sand on my legs.'

Interesting. So her mother saw her after she came home from hospital? She witnessed a fight between them and Heather left and hasn't returned? Sadly it's pretty clear what happened. I wish she wouldn't have gone home.

I'm thinking the same as most posters. The circumstances leading up to her going missing e.g the fights, broken collar bone and then husband filing a RO on Heather the day she went missing don't look good at all. It leads me to a person who can't be named.
This must be excruciating for her mum suspecting what has happened but not able to do anything.
Many husbands would be pleading for her to be found even if the marriage was in shambles. I would want her found.

So today shed a new light for many in this group that has again brought forward many facts and still many rumors. With that said, I want to remind everyone our goal for this page is to bring Heather home. The detectives will take care of the rest.

Keep your local searches going until we hear otherwise. We still need Heather

Heather Waters Gumina Search Team

The photo of Heather and her youngest child is so touching. How could someone consider taking a Mother from her children?

Last edited:
According to ABC, Gumina was believed to have been driving Heather’s car during the time she vanished.
The story says no such thing. Her name is Gumina as well and that ABC story calls her Heather Gumina throughout and makes no mention of her husband at all. Typical Nancy Grace. Here is the quote in the story linked that the assertion is based on:

Gumina was believed to have been driving her car, a black 2005 Infinity, when she went missing.​

When I read your post (#153), I thought oh wow, he was driving her car.

If you go to the actual news story, it says Gumina (Heather) was driving her car when she went missing.

Just want to make sure that point stays clear.

Would it be east to kill someone with a broken collarbone? There wouldn’t be evidence of a struggle, no blood...

Why hasn’t the mom elaborated on the so called fight heather and her husband were in ? And was it really the day she went missing?! So.. while she had a broken collarbone?

Why does it feel like we’re missing so much still??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back