NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally know a former playmate and her family so my views might be skewed because of that. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it to begin with. :)

I think your post is good one to point out the differences.

Hefner was a businessman who was building an empire based on the sanitization of sex in an era where sexual mores were changing. He had "the girls next door" all cleaned up, which made them less disreputable. The women posing for Playboy and in his Playboy clubs knew exactly what they were getting into. And many used the opportunity to made connections for their careers. Gloria Steinhem was a bunny in one of his clubs.

JE is a sexual deviant and a criminal seeking to remove barriers to his crimes. He is really the equivalent of a NAMBLA promoter, I think. His victims were not mature and could not know what they were getting themselves into .

I think your post is good one to point out the differences.

Hefner was a businessman who was building an empire based on the sanitization of sex in an era where sexual mores were changing. He had "the girls next door" all cleaned up, which made them less disreputable. The women posing for Playboy and in his Playboy clubs knew exactly what they were getting into. And many used the opportunity to made connections for their careers. Gloria Steinhem was a bunny in one of his clubs.

JE is a sexual deviant and a criminal seeking to remove barriers to his crimes. He is really the equivalent of a NAMBLA promoter, I think. His victims were not mature and could not know what they were getting themselves into .

Although Hefs girls were of age and JE's weren't they both participated with multiple partners, both were attracted to younger females, both had money and they both appear to enjoy the position of power over the females.

Identity of woman filmed with Prince Andrew at Jeffrey Epstein’s house revealed

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/ident...ce-andrew-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house-revealed/

The Sydney Morning Herald first noted the “striking resemblance” of Katherine Keating to the woman, whom the royal greets as she leaves Epstein’s Upper East Side mega-mansion in December 2010.

Friends then reportedly confirmed to DailyMail.com that the woman in the video, first aired on its site Sunday, was the daughter of Paul Keating, who was Australia’s prime minister from 1991 to 1996.

Appears that je’s associates/ co conspirators are from across the pond.

I think, because after all , he is an old guy and would not get the same arousal from a 35-year old as he would from a 15-year old.

Nature is quite cruel to men in this way. Every year, the level of testosterone falls by 2%, so there is 40% less testosterone in a 40-year old than in 20-year old. After 50, it is noticeably worse.

Is finding a 15-year old girl and having sex with her, trying to feel like a 15-year-old himself, a crime? Epstein’s men would say, not, because the women are not children, but essentially, very young adults, and somewhere in the Middle East be long married off and already with a bunch of kids.

In our society, sex with a consenting underage girl is a crime. Period. But even if it is weren’t...

I assume, it will still be sexual exploitation because Epstein’s girls got nothing in return.

Even if it is a very mature 15-year old who absolutely knows what she is doing, the initial context of the relationship with Epstein is not favoring her. She does not have the opportunity to bring her own lawyer and negotiate a contract, stipulating what services she is providing, and what is the expected reimbursement. It is Mr. Epstein with Mr. Dershowitz (or any other high-power lawyer) who offer the contract with non-disclosure clauses, and other clauses protecting Mr. Epstein. The girl is expected to sign herself into sexual slavery (because catering to the sexual needs of an aging, experienced male is slavery, IMO). And in return, she does not get the contract protecting her rights. Now these girls suing Epstein’s estate have to prove to the world that they are not liars, and that their lives now are much worse because of their association with Mr. Epstein and his cronies.

I understand that their lives are much worse, it goes without saying, but to the world, they have to prove it.

...They say that the prototype for Nabokov’s “Lolita” was Lita Grey, Charlie Chaplin’s second wife. She was governed by her avaricious mother, and she was impregnated by Chaplin when she was 15, around 1921, and had two boys with him. Their divorce was the scandal of their times, and she negotiated the divorce settlement of 825 000, the highest in that time. Her promised career did not take off. But at least she had the money, and Chaplin took care and interest in his sons.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1995-12-30-mn-19327-story.html?_amp=true

What did the “Epstein girls” get from the association, except for $300 a massage (he was paltry, Epstein was), and being pimped out to some of his rich cronies that just used them?

What did they lose from being with Epstein? Well, catering to the sexual whims of an old guy is not fun. But they probably missed school in the process. No good colleges, no future chances in life. Instead, their education was “to learn everything about satisfying a man”.

They were cast away from Epstein’s life without any remorse.

So even if these girls willingly entered the relationship, there was no contract guarding their interests, with such provisos as getting pregnant, or getting an STD from him. And fair compensation for their time.

This is in addition to the fact that they were legally minors, and their brains were screwed up my Mr, Epstein and Ms. Maxwell.
Hence the word "slavery." I think it fits.

If it was such a great deal for the girls, why did they have to be girls in vulnerable situations who were tricked into it (thinking they were actually there for massages). Why? Because the guys get off on power. They aren't into grown women with accomplishments of their own because the grown women are likely not interested in jerks like them. They like girls, for one reason, is because it takes very little to influence and manipulate them, and the girls don't demand sexual satisfaction in return like a grown woman would. The guys are lazy. They get a cheap lay and then walk away.

Also, regarding JE at least, he wasn't into teens. He was into girls. He wanted the teens to look like girls, not matured as some teens are, but before they hit maturity. Perhaps he would've liked younger girls than the ones he got, but it's too hard to get them. The young teens were accessible, but he didn't want a 14yo who looked 18, ykwim?

This case gets me so mad. STILL so many people don't see what really is the matter with luring teens into a sexual situation like this. It's like it's okay if you're rich to do this to people who aren't rich. All of these men could've preyed on their daughters of their friends (Trump, Clinton, Andrew all have daughters in the age group of the victims), but they didn't. They preyed on the girls who were vulnerable. Such big men. Blech.

jmo

Identity of woman filmed with Prince Andrew at Jeffrey Epstein’s house revealed

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/ident...ce-andrew-at-jeffrey-epsteins-house-revealed/

The Sydney Morning Herald first noted the “striking resemblance” of Katherine Keating to the woman, whom the royal greets as she leaves Epstein’s Upper East Side mega-mansion in December 2010.

Friends then reportedly confirmed to DailyMail.com that the woman in the video, first aired on its site Sunday, was the daughter of Paul Keating, who was Australia’s prime minister from 1991 to 1996.

Appears that je’s associates/ co conspirators are from across the pond.
Ugh.

"Keating even interviewed Maxwell for the Huffington Post about her work for a now-defunct environmental nonprofit trying to save the oceans."

Were they all entangled in scams? It's so disheartening to think that. I want to hear from ONE person who figured out what this crowd was about and said, "No way. I don't want anything to do with this." Has there been anyone like that?

jmo

Mysterious French modeling agent, accused Epstein 'procurer' whereabouts unknown as probe continues

Mysterious French modeling agent, accused Epstein 'procurer' whereabouts unknown as probe continues

“The United States only has jurisdiction over crimes that have a clear nexus to the United States. If charges are filed against Brunel, he may avoid extradition if the alleged crimes are not criminal where he resides,” California-based criminal defense attorney Troy Slaten said. “A good example of this is Roman Polanski who avoided extradition because France did not consider the conduct criminal.”

Shame on France.

Is the DOJ looking for these people? How about Ghislane Maxwell? The evidence is out there, yet no charges have been filed, nor arrests made as these criminals escape. What's up with AG Barr? Is he afraid for some reason to arrest them?

The woman filmed with Prince Andrew at Jeffrey Epstein’s New York home has been identified as the socialite daughter of a former prime minister of Australia, according to reports.

I wonder if this helps explain why no further arrests have been made? Is the DOJ concerned about diplomatic relations with foreign countries or other powerful people? If so, they shouldn't be.

Although Hefs girls were of age and JE's weren't they both participated with multiple partners, both were attracted to younger females, both had money and they both appear to enjoy the position of power over the females.

If those are the criteria, then about 90% of influential and very wealthy men fit into the same category.

I think there are very profound differences between the two

According to the filings, Epstein used one company, the Florida Science Foundation Inc., as a front for further sexual abuse while participating in a work-release program following his 2008 conviction on state prostitution charges in Palm Beach County, Florida.

And employees in one of Epstein’s New York firms, HBRK Associates Inc., often allegedly filled various recruiting roles, helped to schedule Epstein’s alleged illicit encounters and provided gifts and other benefits to young women and underage girls who cooperated with Epstein’s sexual demands, the lawsuits claimed.

“Epstein, his associates and related companies, including corporate defendants, through acts of fraud and coercion, caused plaintiff to engage in commercial sex acts for many years,” attorney J. Stanley Pottinger wrote on behalf of one of the plaintiffs, identified in the filing by the pseudonym Katlyn Doe.

The new details come after sources told the New York Law Journal last week that Epstein, before he died, had tried to set up a fund to help cover the legal costs of certain employees and other associates who might be contacted by law enforcement in an ongoing criminal investigation into the alleged ring and Epstein’s affairs.
Jeffrey Epstein's Shrouded Business Network Emerging in New Lawsuits Against His Estate | New York Law Journal

If those are the criteria, then about 90% of influential and very wealthy men fit into the same category.

I think there are very profound differences between the two
I hate being position of defending Hef, but he did like fully-grown women. Quite fully grown. The more fully-grown, the better. And the women he was involved with were aware of the situation. Nobody went to his mansion not knowing what happened there - trickery, procurement, etc were not part of it. I'm not a fan of Playboy, but at least they were all adults.

And I've never heard about gaggles of school girls at Hef's mansion.

This has probably been covered - I'm multi-tasking and might have missed posts.

jmo

I don't think this has been posted yet:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/jeffr...ave-into-marrying-one-of-his-recruiters-suit/

"Jeffrey Epstein forced one of his alleged sex slavesinto marrying another woman — by promising to foot a $20,000 bill for the victim’s much-needed medical surgery, according to a new lawsuit....

In 2013, he allegedly coerced her into legally marrying one of his female recruiters, 'Associate 3,' so that the recruiter could obtain legal status to “remain in the country to work for him,” the suit said."

And, once again, plot twist.

jmo

I don't think this has been posted yet:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/20/jeffr...ave-into-marrying-one-of-his-recruiters-suit/

"Jeffrey Epstein forced one of his alleged sex slavesinto marrying another woman — by promising to foot a $20,000 bill for the victim’s much-needed medical surgery, according to a new lawsuit....

In 2013, he allegedly coerced her into legally marrying one of his female recruiters, 'Associate 3,' so that the recruiter could obtain legal status to “remain in the country to work for him,” the suit said."

And, once again, plot twist.

jmo

This particular sex slave was just 17 when she met JE and she continued to be in JE's company for the next 7 years. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member