Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
And maybe not imo.

Did he have time within the hour he was home (said he arrived home from his walk at around 8:50, later than usual for some reason) to have tea and toast while sitting on the patio/balcony, clean up the kitchen, pack his bag, go outside and wave his wife off to bingo, lock up the house, have tea and toast again ... before Ms Sharpley came banging on his door at 11am?

(I may have the first tea and toast in the wrong place - was that before or after his walk? Don't have time at the moment to go back and look.)
The inquest heard he had breakfast with wife then wanted something to eat later, tea and toast.
He’s not Testifying today
“Paul Savage won’t be resuming his testimony in Taree today because his lawyer is unavailable. Instead we’ll hear from just one witness, a local woman named Angela Eschler.

Lia Harris (@LiaJHarris) on Twitter

According to the article linked by Wex, Savage's walk took him up the fire trail, deep into the bush, and eventually brought him around to Batar Creek Road, so he returned home via the regular end of Benaroon Drive. And it seems to have taken about two and a half hours, including the time spent with caravan lady. I wondered whether he returned to Batar Creek Road via Cedar Loggers Lane. I don't know why--the walk is too early to have anything to do with William. Unless this is where he really went after 11, having briefly secured William somewhere before his wife went out, perhaps in one of his sheds or somewhere on the Millers' property.

Unless this is where he really went after 11, having briefly secured William somewhere before his wife went out, perhaps in one of his sheds or somewhere on the Millers' property.

Yes, those missing two hours ‘lost in the bush’....Bush that he walked in daily for 14 years? I’m starting to see why GJ is so fixated on him.

Yes, those missing two hours ‘lost in the bush’....Bush that he walked in daily for 14 years? I’m starting to see why GJ is so fixated on him.
Perhaps at one time he was vague about where he'd been because he didn't want to bring caravan lady into the story, and that got translated as being "lost".

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
The inquest has resumed with Angela Eschler appearing via video link from QLD. She lived and worked in Laurieton when William disappeared and her kids went to Laurieton Public School. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 36s36 seconds ago
The court heard she helped search for William on the day he disappeared. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 14s15 seconds ago
Ms Eschler told the court she attended a school assembly in Laurieton earlier that day. She was running a hairdressing business nearby at the time. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

PS said he spoke to Lyn for about 30 minutes each walk. Where exactly in the bush was this caravan set up? Did Lyn have a car?
I wonder if anyone else mentioned seeing or speaking to Lyn?
I am dying to see the map with red arrows of his walk that was thrown up on a screen at the inquest. I also wondered whether Lyn had children.

Perhaps at one time he was vague about where he'd been because he didn't want to bring caravan lady into the story, and that got translated as being "lost".

All possible. I’m going to assume Lyn will be called as a witness? If they chatted for 30 minutes daily then they must be considered good friends...

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 43s44 seconds ago
Ms Eschler is asked if she remembers “anything about the assembly” the day William disappeared. “The only other thing that’s sticks out is the singing Hallelujah” she told the court. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 29s30 seconds ago
She told the court she can’t remember any of the other parents who attended that assembly. “I can’t say for sure who was or who wasn’t there that particular day,” she said. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 38s39 seconds ago
She told the court she has no recollection of seeing Bill or Margaret Spedding there that day. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 43s44 seconds ago
Ms Eschler is asked if she remembers “anything about the assembly” the day William disappeared. “The only other thing that’s sticks out is the singing Hallelujah” she told the court. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 29s30 seconds ago
She told the court she can’t remember any of the other parents who attended that assembly. “I can’t say for sure who was or who wasn’t there that particular day,” she said. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 38s39 seconds ago
She told the court she has no recollection of seeing Bill or Margaret Spedding there that day. @10NewsFirst @10Daily
So seems no one asked can verify BS attending.

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 1m1 minute ago
Ms Eschler has now been excused. There will be no further witnesses called today, so the inquest will be suspended until tomorrow when Paul Savage will resume his testimony. It is not clear why they are unable to call any other witnesses today. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Lia Harris‏Verified account @LiaJHarris 28s28 seconds ago
The coroner acknowledged “how frustrating it is that there is court time we are not going to use” before adjourning. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken