Found Deceased WY - Aubree Corona, 28, did not return to campsite, Sublette County, 13 Jul 2019

For all who loved Aubree, I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope those of you who didn't know each other can find a way come together after her loss and support one another. My prayers go out to you all, and especially to her children. :(

For our VI's: If you feel too much grief to post anything at this time, we understand.
I've been refreshing the Sheriff's Office fb page periodically hoping for an update with more info: Sublette County Sheriff's Office

Nothing there so far. I hope we get an update in the morning.

For all who loved Aubree, I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope those of you who didn't know each other can find a way come together after her loss and support one another. My prayers go out to you all, and especially to her children. :(

For our VI's: If you feel too much grief to post anything at this time, we understand.
I've been refreshing the Sheriff's Office fb page periodically hoping for an update with more info: Sublette County Sheriff's Office

Well said, G.

Even if we never hear from our VIs again, it’s understandable. There may be no further reason to continue here at this time now that Aubree has been located.

We will learn whatever needs to be released officially via Law Enforcement, msm, etc. I always hope to take whatever can be learned in one case to another.

Of course for our VIs, this is not a “case”. This was a person they knew and loved...

:(

ETA: Not that we don’t care about persons in the “cases” because OF COURSE we do, as much as we can, you guys know what I mean.

Last edited:
The Sublette County Sheriff's Office and local emergency personnel also have been dealing with a forest fire in the county for several days. There may not be staff available to update SM.

So sorry to hear the news of Aubree's death. For those of you who knew and loved Aubree and were posting here at WS, please know this is not just a run of the mill online anonymous community of posters. We are grieving with you in your loss.

The Sublette County Sheriff's Office and local emergency personnel also have been dealing with a forest fire in the county for several days. There may not be staff available to update SM.

I noticed that. I wonder if search dogs found Aubree's body near the truck or if by some slim chance she was found in the area of the fire. I have read about bodies being found by firefighters during the California wildfires. So that fire made me wonder. Finding her in the mountain terrain would be very difficult no matter where she was located. I hope her family can feel some small relief at her being found at all, although it's such small consolation in the midst of their grief. MOO.

(I’ve been meaning to check on that, if there was a fire in WY...thanks for the heads up...its been hazy near me here in CO and I meant to check on that. Depending on the specifics of the fire I will start a thread on that.)

—-

Rsbm
I have read about bodies being found by firefighters during the California wildfires. So that fire made me wonder. Finding her in the mountain terrain would be very difficult no matter where she was located. I hope her family can feel some small relief at her being found at all, although it's such small consolation in the midst of their grief. MOO.

This post is sooooo for “Our Late Great @Foxfire”. I’m sure he would have chimed in on this, moo, as both a Fire Captain and Search Volunteer.

—-

ETA: @Gardener1850 , I think you’re right about this being a possibility, firefighters maybe finding her.

They dig those trenches, clear the trees/perimeter...”containment lines”...

Last edited:
This is tragically sad for all of her family and loved ones. I hope her family will get answers that help them through these next weeks and months.

RIP Aubree.

I am relieved that she has been found. Now, the difficult task of piecing all of this together to determine what happened.

NO! Gawd I’m heartbroken. There are no words. Simply heartbroken.

We tried didn’t we? All the helpful suggestions. The maps. The VIs being here to answer questions.

I love all of you fellow WEBSLEUTHERS.

Take care. Peace and love to all who know and love Aubree.

Aubree is not the typical missing woman that the media cares about. She had some difficulties that render many victims with similar issues to be invisible to the public.

But not here. All of you on this thread were so passionate about sorting through it all and trying desperately to figure out something, anything, to find Aubree.

In the midst of yet another horrible ending, that touches my heart. You are all wonderful people.

Aubree is not the typical missing woman that the media cares about. She had some difficulties that render many victims with similar issues to be invisible to the public.

But not here. All of you on this thread were so passionate about sorting through it all and trying desperately to figure out something, anything, to find Aubree.

In the midst of yet another horrible ending, that touches my heart. You are all wonderful people.

TRUTH!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back