UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe someone set this up to make sure that Corrie want in the landfill site. However we're he is I hope he safe and happy somewere.

But if there was a 'someone' they didn't do a good job of it as the landfill theory came later after the bin weights were double checked. And why, if you give credence to Roy Hawes, did Corrie let himself be seen and why was he running around the area?

What's the motive for such an elaborate scheme to run away? Why do this when Corrie could have moved on in life taking with him all his belongings, his bank account and personal documents?

I believe in Roy Hawes sightings he haven't got any reason to lie about it.

Posts and responses based on the OP being hearsay/rumor have been removed.

As per The Rules (linked in my signature), information stated as fact must be substantiated with MSM or LE links. No link, no post.

If you have an opinion, please make it clear it is your opinion; however bear in mind that even opinions must be based on some known fact, not just something out of thin air.

Just watching secret would of your rubbish on ch5 they dug out a very neat cell for the landfill, around the size of a football pitch, very straight sides like a box, i would have thought quite easy to search as you would know Ware the cell ends with walls at three sides, just my opinion

I do think that Suffolk needs to looks into Roy Hawes sightings again.

But if you think it was set up to make it look like Corrie was in the landfill, why would he let himself allegedly be seen by Roy Hawes? Why such an elaborate plan when Corrie could have moved on with his life taking his belongings and keeping all his contacts?

Roy Hawes didn't come over as very credible as what he said to the press what different to what is stated by the police, Martin and Nicola, like his report was never investigated and the family blocked him.

'Suffolk Police said today that they had located Mr Hawes report, which was not made until November. A spokeswoman said: “No description of the person could be given, and it was said to have been around 4am but the caller could not be specific about the day.'

Police deny van driver’s ‘sighting’ of missing Corrie was ignored

Roy Hawes didn't come over as very credible as what he said to the press what different to what is stated by the police, Martin and Nicola, like his report was never investigated and the family blocked him.

'Suffolk Police said today that they had located Mr Hawes report, which was not made until November. A spokeswoman said: “No description of the person could be given, and it was said to have been around 4am but the caller could not be specific about the day.'

Police deny van driver’s ‘sighting’ of missing Corrie was ignored
That may have been because it was possibly Roy's wife who actually made the call, and she hadn't been present herself. I think Roy did say early on that he couldn't be sure if it was the same weekend, but that it was definitely the early hours of a Saturday as he was on a regular round.

But if you think it was set up to make it look like Corrie was in the landfill, why would he let himself allegedly be seen by Roy Hawes? Why such an elaborate plan when Corrie could have moved on with his life taking his belongings and keeping all his contacts?

This is a cold case, so if you have any new info, go to the police and they will re-open the case.

Corrie MUM Nicola do believe in Roy Hawes sightings, I definitely think someone tells Suffolk police that Corrie is in the landfill site I believe they're we're lying to them, you don't needs prove to go AWOL, all need to do is walk out from your old life to start a new life somewhere, and Corrie brother MUM Nicola and her 2 son don't believe Corrie is Landfills at all.

Corrie MUM Nicola do believe in Roy Hawes sightings, I definitely think someone tells Suffolk police that Corrie is in the landfill site I believe they're we're lying to them, you don't needs prove to go AWOL, all need to do is walk out from your old life to start a new life somewhere, and Corrie brother MUM Nicola and her 2 son don't believe Corrie is Landfills at all.

But why do you think Corrie didn't take steps to leave the RAF and move on with his belongings and money, rather than starting over with nothing?

BTW Nicola's 2 sons are Corrie's brothers...

Maybe that Corrie did took some time out and he is scary to go back home now!

A quote from the article,
"The 23-year-old gunner had an account on dating website Plenty of Fish. The serviceman described himself as “a princess” who was looking for a relationship."

A Princess!?

So Corrie was gay and was hoping to meet his prince charming through website Plenty of Fish. Someone deleted his profile, why? Who had access into his account, April, Nicole?

And therefore I believe Corrie did meet his prince charming, but for some reason it ended quite badly...

I'm still not convinced that he is deceased, i still have to many random un answered questions,
Did he know about the baby.
Was the correct bin lorry checked for DNA
Was it even the correct bin picked up by the bin man,
How did his mates get home and at what time,
At what time was the car seen driving the wrong way down the one way Street,

And most importantly how come the family statements keep changing and contradictin has been common since the start ,

How time flys, it will be three years on the 24th Sept, I've got a few days of work next week, a little light reading starting at thread one, back to the start and see if find any long lost clues!!

How time flys, it will be three years on the 24th Sept, I've got a few days of work next week, a little light reading starting at thread one, back to the start and see if find any long lost clues!!

I did make a start a few weeks back but got lost in a couple of cases that were due in court. Time to go back now maybe. Good luck @Scorpio1 hope you find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie