Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sometimes I wish I could draw as these images that pop into my head just make me laugh! The black KIA is memorable image in all of this.

Once the foreclosure of 4Jx happens (who knows when?) the image of FO with the 4 College Guys moving van heading to the Avon Marriott or Motel 6 will be another image! MOO
your creative visuals are the greatest!!!!
and , er, was that the wind pushing that KIA
down the highway?

FD looks sooo different now, compared to the way he looked 3 long months ago when his estranged wife disappeared. Hmmmm.

He has definitely dyed his hair darker and is sporting a different (choirboy) cut, and seems to have made some other efforts in his toilette/wardrobe to disguise, I mean adjust, his appearance.

And he looks even more smug than ever with just a dash of "I know I've been a bad boy, but I didn't mean to!! (get caught)".

Hopefully it's all for naught and he is about to be picked up for the murder of his wife and the mother of his children.

And he's not getting ready to try to pull a Scott Peterson, who dyed and cut his hair, borrowed ill-fitting clothes from his brother, gathered up some survival gear, and was ready to make a run for the border after LE was closing in on him for the murder of his pregnant wife and unborn child.

ETA: Only someone really vain would dress up their look like this when in the midst of being investigated for such a horrific crime. If looks could kill...

MOOOOO!

Last edited:
Dulos v. dulos
532.00 08/22/2019 D MOTION FOR APPOINTMENT OF COUNSEL FOR CHILD PENDENTE LITE
newred.gif

Motion for Appointment of an Attorney for the two oldest children (now 13)

I've missed all of you today! That's the longest WS break I've had in a while!

Let's hope LE is circling the wagons and getting ready to put the screws to FD! (Pardon me for mixing my metaphors!)

Last edited:
The defendant believes that all five children have a custodial preference to share with the court that should be trusted," Rochlin said. "Regardless of the defendant's belief, (the two oldest children) both of sufficient age and maturity, may well have an informed and intelligent view on a variety of subjects — from custody to therapy to water skiing — that obviously have not been influenced by the defendant, with whom they have had no contact with since May 22, 2019."

Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and a court-appointed guardian ad litem who reports to the court about issues regarding the best interests of the Dulos children, can not advocate for their wishes or file motions, Rochlin wrote in Wednesday’s filing.

Fotis Dulos filed a similar motion in 2018 that was never heard.

The older two children need a "pure advocate at this age, someone who is decidedly not neutral," Rochlin said.

The attorney representing them would be able to file briefs, participate in oral arguments and "otherwise give unvarnished voice to his clients' wishes," Rochlin said.

There are several pending motions in the divorce case, but no court dates have been set.
Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis wants oldest sons to have their own lawyer

This brings to mind the saying "there is none so blind as he/she who will not see".

I think she likes drama and intrigue in her relationships, although probably not to the extent that she is seeing it currently.

MOO

This reminded me of something I read once about why sometimes people go for the same type of person in future relationships as they did in previous bad relationships. It said that when people think they’re just only attracted to a certain type, it’s really often that it’s what seems familiar to them so it feels “right” even when it may not be good for them at all. MOO.

The defendant believes that all five children have a custodial preference to share with the court that should be trusted," Rochlin said. "Regardless of the defendant's belief, (the two oldest children) both of sufficient age and maturity, may well have an informed and intelligent view on a variety of subjects — from custody to therapy to water skiing — that obviously have not been influenced by the defendant, with whom they have had no contact with since May 22, 2019."

Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney and a court-appointed guardian ad litem who reports to the court about issues regarding the best interests of the Dulos children, can not advocate for their wishes or file motions, Rochlin wrote in Wednesday’s filing.

The older two children need a "pure advocate at this age, someone who is decidedly not neutral," Rochlin said.

The attorney representing them would be able to file briefs, participate in oral arguments and "otherwise give unvarnished voice to his clients' wishes," Rochlin said.

There are several pending motions in the divorce case, but no court dates have been set.

I don’t like this AT ALL. How would FD’s lawyers “know” this? Are they sending messages? And I cannot think that anyone would think it would be wise for kids to be with or around FD—the totality of his actions are so appalling. MOO.

Even once murder charges are filed, this case will not proceed quickly to trial. Most people be would be shocked to knew how long it takes a first degree murder case to get to trial. In the Florida case I have preciously discussed, the body of the young girl who went missing last spring has never been found.

In that case, LE also suspects the child's body was disposed of at the local dump, which is very common disposal method (FD is not nearly the strategic genius he believes himself to be). The poor child's uncle has just recently been charged, even though he was a suspect from the moment the child went missing. Uncle was being held on other charges and, of course, will not now be released. His case won't go to trial for at least a year, if not longer. Murder cases can take years (yes, years) to bring to trial.

Once murder charges have been filed against FD, though, the judge will revisit the issue of FD's eligibility for pretrial release and what under what terms. IMO, even if the judge finds pretrial release to be appropriate (many judges would not), FD's monetary bond will be increased significantly. He will be released if, and ONLY IF, FD proves he is not a flight risk or a danger to the community.

Of course, any new murder charge is going to greatly impact whether FD will be permitted to remain free when the court re-examines the question of bond. While this case may not proceed to trial quickly, so as long as FD is detained on the murder/kidnap, etc., charges against him, time continues to remain on the prosecution's side. There is no statute of limitations for first degree murder. In Connecticut, speedy trial procedures require FD to demand his right to a speedy conviction, I mean trial ;). The State has all the time it needs to ensure JD's family receives the justice to which it is entitled.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I feel much better reading it.

"The defendant believes that all five children have a custodial preference to share with the court that should be trusted," Rochlin said. "Regardless of the defendant's belief, (the two oldest children) both of sufficient age and maturity, may well have an informed and intelligent view on a variety of subjects — from custody to therapy to water skiing — that obviously have not been influenced by the defendant, with whom they have had no contact with since May 22, 2019." [BBM][/QUOTE]

Mmmm. Of all the things this atty could have said about something as important as this situation, why say that, "...obviously (the children) have not been influenced by the defendant, with whom they have had no contact with since May 22, 2019"?

Methinks thou doth protest too much...perhaps? Craziness. Where did FD find this attorney clown Rochlin?

This all seems to be just another legal ploy by FO to agitate this sad, tragic and pathetic situation and torture and torment GF. Problem is though FO wasn't content to just torment GF/JD, nope. Now he is weaponizing his children in the war. Hope the Judge sees this ploy for what it is and shuts it down!

Not sure of the 'quality' of representation FO is getting here as poking a bear rarely has good results. Sadly IMO this all just seems to be the legal work of a local hack attorney Rochlin looking to bill the hours while there is still money in the game for a maniacal client intent on revenge. If this local hack is doing this for the money I hope he got a sizable retainer or IMO his firm will be sitting on a sizable uncollectable account (wouldn't this be sad? NOT!).

We shall see how the court and GF/atty responds to this request.

Seems like this request would have to be approved by the court. Part of the court discussion is who would pay for this representation. Given that FD has been pleading poverty now for 2 years I'm surprised he is offering to pay for this additional expense? My guess is that he will again plead poverty and ask the court to have GF pay. Given that GF is now saddled with GAL fees of roughly $300,000 a year is it reasonable to expect that she also carry an atty or 2 for 2 minor children that while they may have a POV as to where they want to be, really don't have a realistic option other than GF at this point.

Why do this to a minor child that has most likely just lost a parent?

Why present the idea to the children that they might have a choice to be with their father when it seems unlikely to impossible for the court to allow any changes to custody or visitation at this time given the criminal proceedings which might drag on for 2-3 years?

What kind of person would choose to drag his 13 year old sons into a proceeding and potentially set them up to battle against their own grandmother and/or the known wishes of their own mother? Only printable TOS word that comes to mind here is a MONSTER!

I think what has me almost speechless about this request from the Defense/FO, is why subject your children to this process when the likihood of the Judge changing ANYTHING having to do with visitation or custody given the criminal proceedings is nil/none.

To put this motion before the court just as the children are getting ready to head back to school is also something that IMO shows little to no consideration of the stress/strain that these children will no doubt be under as they head back to school. Does FO care about any of this? Nope. Not at all. Its all about him 24/7 IMO.

Seeing this info pop up on the Court website today had me thinking that FO is simply a drowning pathetic individual that won't be content until he either murders everyone around him or at least drags them down to his own level.

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
I've missed all of you today! That's the longest WS break I've had in a while!

Let's hope LE is circling the wagons and getting ready to put the screws to FD! (Pardon me for mixing my metaphors!)
Crazy downtime today! Saw the court filing earlier and thought 'here we go again'. IMO I didn't think FO could go any lower but the filing in Family Court was reaching the bottom of the barrel IMO as he is now choosing to weaponize the children! MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member