Found Deceased Canada - Ryan Provencher, 38, & Richard Scurr, 37, jeep found abandoned, Surrey, B.C, 17 July 2019

So is this the same Richard Scurr that was the leader of the gang "The Crew" out of Prince George once upon a time ?

Prince George Free Press » Cops continue clampdown

IIRC earlier in the investigation there were a few MSM stories that noted links between Scurr and various criminal orgs including the Hells Angels but would have to chase these down to be sure. The dates and bio details certainly seem to match.

such sad news for the babies who lost their fathers. :(

i’m happy to see the gang unit is quick to investigate. there has been a lot going on in the lower mainland lately and those situations seemed to have found a quick resolve so i hope for the families this follows suit.

:eek: Oh the web we weave.
Could it be?

The age of the gang leader Richard Scurr and the now-deceased Richard Scurr certainly seem to line up. As does the description in the article of the gang being "young guys from the mainland" .

I'm not sure how much we can delve into here and remain victim friendly, aside from following various MSM stories on the deaths of Scurr and Provencher. MOO

I'm not sure how you search who owns a business in BC, but a reporter would. I'm not sure why we don't know what business Ryan is connected too that is on the piece of land that was searched by warrant? This was from Aug. 2nd & still no answers. It would seem both bodies were found seemly near. I find that really odd.

"Today, RCMP used a warrant to search of a rural property in Spences Bridge, B.C., in an effort to find evidence that may help in locating the two missing men.

According to a Surrey RCMP news release, a business associated with Ryan Provencher is located upon the property. Investigators believe the two men were on their way to this location prior to their disappearance."
B.C. RCMP search Spences Bridge property for evidence of two missing Surrey men

I'm not sure how you search who owns a business in BC, but a reporter would. I'm not sure why we don't know what business Ryan is connected too that is on the piece of land that was searched by warrant? This was from Aug. 2nd & still no answers. It would seem both bodies were found seemly near. I find that really odd.

"Today, RCMP used a warrant to search of a rural property in Spences Bridge, B.C., in an effort to find evidence that may help in locating the two missing men.

According to a Surrey RCMP news release, a business associated with Ryan Provencher is located upon the property. Investigators believe the two men were on their way to this location prior to their disappearance."
B.C. RCMP search Spences Bridge property for evidence of two missing Surrey men
RP was previously employed (some years ago) in auto glass repair shop. If related to that, only possibility I could find was a garage dealing in auto parts. It's MOO, obviously, especially since he apparently no longer works or runs the place in Surrey.

Google Maps

RP was previously employed (some years ago) in auto glass repair shop. If related to that, only possibility I could find was a garage dealing in auto parts. It's MOO, obviously, especially since he apparently no longer works or runs the place in Surrey.

Google Maps
Interesting and from your map, if you follow windy Rannie Pit Road at one point the road is directly north of the garage.

An area description:

“A helicopter from the RCMP Air Services was used to extricate the bodies from that area. So that should give you a good determination as to where they were located. Not obviously in a well-travelled area that we were able to access with a vehicle, and a helicopter was utilized in order to get the bodies out of there,” Shoihet says.

https://www.radionl.com/2019/08/20/...of-two-missing-men-found-near-spences-bridge/

Is there a connection between fugitive Brandon Teixeira and murdered Surrey man Ryan Provencher?

Is there a connection between fugitive Brandon Teixeira and murdered Surrey man Ryan Provencher?

This case is getting even weirder. Odd that Teixeira would use the identity of a known murder victim if he was trying to lay low. The name Ryan Provencher is not common and would come up easily enough in a database or news search. At the very least, it was not a bright move.

If Teixeira had RP's id on him and was pretending to be him, IMO that connects him to the murder of RP and RS. His name has been linked to them previously as in at least knowing each other.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back