Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can deal with it by taking away their devices, but who, really, is going to do that?
It's impossible in this day and age especially for the older ones. The days of playing monopoly, saving up National Geographics for school projects and watching regular TV are over. I was on the beach this summer with lots of extended family. Young ones from 15 to 23. When they weren't in the water they were looking at their cellphones.
I think this is why the family friend's are working hard to be as honest as possible with the kids. They have no other choice.
I don't envy them.
MOO.

This is a question that I hope some responsible
people have a plan in place in case the 'what happens when" scenario takes place.

If GF becomes incapacitated or deceased, who
will come forward to take her place?

Who can give up their current lifestyle to take
on 5 active children including 3-4 teens?

Would an outsider be named? Wonder if GF
has this taken care of at this point?

JD has a sister from earlier WS posts. MSM. Lawyer in Manhattan as I recall.

The construction has been going on for about 3 years on Albany Avenue. It started just over the West Hartford/Hartford line near Scott's Jamaican Bakery and went in the direction of Garden Street/Albany Avenue, which is 12-14 blocks away.

Albany Avenue is predominantly African American and a very high crime area, with Garden Street/Albany Avenue being the epicenter. I think Garden Street has more murders than any other street in the state. When I first had to go there for work, I was stared at, watched, followed, etc. to the point it really made me nervous and I would avoid going there if I could at all costs. I've had people answer the door with a gun in their waistband, offer me crack if I would turn tricks for them, and witnessed several crimes and acts of violence taking place. There used to be another Jamaican Bakery on Albany Avenue, one block before Garden that has since closed that the owner was very nice and would watch out for me. Then the barber shop next door would and I sort of felt like I had made in roads with some of the locals. I hope I am not offending anyone and I am only saying this to illustrate the point FD and MT would have absolutely stood out instantly and been stared at/watched for the entirety of their ride, especially in that nice pickup truck and behaving so oddly. If nothing else, people would have been running to see just what they were dumping. I think there must be a plethora of witnesses and knife guy was just one LE let out to scare FD. Moo.

BBM.
Not in the least bit offended.
Agree with the plethora of witnesses.
I've posted in the past that despite being a poor, high crime area these people all know one another. The poor stick together in my experience.
They will be Fotis's downfall.MOO.

Oops, I accidentally hit reply before writing my reply - yikes & sorry about that!!
What I wanted to say was that I respectfully disagree with your comment that FD seems to genuinely love his children. He may say those words but his actions are
an entirely different story. If he "loved" his children he wouldn't have inflicted so much emotional damage on them over the years that a court of law gave custody to JD, severely limited his access to them & now has given custody to GF with a no contact rule. If he "loved" his children so much he would have been a responsible parent & paid for their schooling, health insurance, housing & whatever else fell to JD & her mom to cover. If he "loved" his children, he wouldn't have made the outrageous demand that they & their mother live in a home with his mistress & her child. If he "loved" his children, he wouldn't be the main suspect in their mother's disappearance. If he "loved" his children, he wouldn't let his attorney repeatedly disparage their mother in front of the world. I could go & on but I think you get the idea. The man appears incapable of loving anyone but himself. And in these circumstances where the ante has been upped to possibly include murder, I think a guy like this could be a danger to the children. MOO (& another MOO for good
measure :))

He probably “loves” them in some demented fashion. Just not the way most of us love our children.

Great finds @afitzy and everyone! I had an 'ahah!' moment when reading about the Albany Avenue project and connections to the sewer system, and this (BBM): Was he trying to dispose of the plates or leave them to be picked up by someone else?
Methinks he placed them there to be picked up by someone later on. There must have been a fair amount of research and planning on FD's part to pick Albany Avenue trash receptacles to dispose of items related to JD's assault and disappearance, including the location (a sizeable stretch of disenfranchised, high crime, nobody is looking or cares inner city blocks), timing (right before a holiday weekend), where the trash would be taken to (the MIRA facility where it would be shredded and incinerated), and, primarily, IMO, it was 70 miles from where JD disappeared, but local to FD, yet an urban enough environment where 'anything could happen', and poor and homeless people and 'regular criminals' or the 'downtrodden' who wouldn't 'bat an eye' at someone getting rid of bloody evidence would not be heard and/or could be framed.

More and more, the confounding aspects of this case appear to have been well thought out by a criminal mastermind with no moral compunction who expected to pass it all off on to someone else.

I'm not at all impressed by any of it, just nauseated that he thought it would all fly... Ugghh. I feel so badly for the innocent people he took advantage of, and for anyone who crossed his path. He's truly a wolf in sheep's clothing. Brrrr. Grrrr.

I think you are giving him too much credit. If he had done so much research RE: Albany Ave he would have known how well the cameras there work. JMO

Great finds @afitzy and everyone! I had an 'ahah!' moment when reading about the Albany Avenue project and connections to the sewer system, and this (BBM): Was he trying to dispose of the plates or leave them to be picked up by someone else?
Methinks he placed them there to be picked up by someone later on. There must have been a fair amount of research and planning on FD's part to pick Albany Avenue trash receptacles to dispose of items related to JD's assault and disappearance, including the location (a sizeable stretch of disenfranchised, high crime, nobody is looking or cares inner city blocks), timing (right before a holiday weekend), where the trash would be taken to (the MIRA facility where it would be shredded and incinerated), and, primarily, IMO, it was 70 miles from where JD disappeared, but local to FD, yet an urban enough environment where 'anything could happen', and poor and homeless people and 'regular criminals' or the 'downtrodden' who wouldn't 'bat an eye' at someone getting rid of bloody evidence would not be heard and/or could be framed.

More and more, the confounding aspects of this case appear to have been well thought out by a criminal mastermind with no moral compunction who expected to pass it all off on to someone else.

I'm not at all impressed by any of it, just nauseated that he thought it would all fly... Ugghh. I feel so badly for the innocent people he took advantage of, and for anyone who crossed his path. He's truly a wolf in sheep's clothing. Brrrr. Grrrr.

This guy is such a s**tbird; trying to get some innocent person on the ropes for JD’s murder. It could make sense that FD left those plates in the fedex mailer,in the storm drain, so that someone else would pull it out, and be in possession of the plates. Otherwise, he could have just hung them back up in his garage, since they were his in the first place, and nobody would have given the unadulterated plates another thought. I hate it when some “privileged character”, as my dad would say, commits some terrible act, and then tries to place the blame on someone who doesn’t have the resources to protect himself-and especially hate when it is obvious that he chose a neighborhood primarily occupied by people of another race, that FD thinks would be naturally drawn to a crime like this (and who he thinks we all would assume actually committed the crime). Not going to work-we all know who did it.
I really hope some of the people who live and work on that road in Hartford saw what he was doing, and have come forward as witnesses.

BBM.
I've posted in the past that despite being a poor, high crime area these people all know one another. The poor stick together in my experience.
They will be Fotis's downfall.MOO.
If that DD, Fudge? Is that his name? Came forward with knife and bloody pillow, they’ll stand against FD. Usually. Especially bc both JD and FD Caucasians. Not from their hood, but the 5 kids without a mom will be unbearable to most of the neighbors.
Speaking of the knife, did the recipient of the knife (dealer) come forward with the knife?

Brrr. Grrrr. Agree!

I wish we knew more about the license plate reading happening on I95/Merritt/91/84 etc. to figure out why plate alteration was even needed by FO. It also might not have been about plate readers on highways as it could have been meant to evade camera detection as well and that could come from something as simple as a RING doorbell to more elaborate corporate or residential camera systems. RT123 south into Norwalk has a number of cameras in the area where vehicles enter the connector for 95 and Merritt and South Norwalk access.

My first thought was that the faux plates were used in NC but there the risk is more residential cameras vs plate readers and Town owned security as we know that is limited to the point of being irrelevant on the roads and parking areas and non existent in the parks. NCCS has some security and camera usage so was it necessary there as someone followed JD home after the school drop off? Winter club across the street seems to have at least one camera of its lot so could someone have waited there to follow JD home?

It seems like the risk of plate readers could be greatest if heading south to NY via any of the major highways into the city or north via major highways heading towards Boston. Both routes have active toll programs (MA and NY but none in CT).

It also sounds like the plate doctoring wasn't the best and so might have been detectable with investigation by MA and NY tolls. IDK. Maybe the doctoring might have been good enough to fool a lower quality camera used in a residential setting or commercial parking lot or gas station?

Just thinking aloud....no obvious answers so far as I can see unless the plates were simply another ruse for LE along the lines of dropping JD Suburban at Waveny? IDK.

MOO

If that DD, Fudge? Is that his name? Came forward with knife and bloody pillow, they’ll stand against FD. Usually. Especially bc both JD and FD Caucasians. Not from their hood, but the 5 kids without a mom will be unbearable to most of the neighbors.
Speaking of the knife, did the recipient of the knife (dealer) come forward with the knife?
No updates on that. I suspect he isn't the only one that gave info on what they saw or found poking through the trash. Hope so.
MOO

You can deal with it by taking away their devices, but who, really, is going to do that?

I had thought about saying this earlier...we don't know they have those devices. Maybe JD didn't allow them. There are a lot of private schools that ban them too. I belong to a group of families I know here who do not let their kids have those things.

Last edited:
I think you are giving him too much credit. If he had done so much research RE: Albany Ave he would have known how well the cameras there work. JMO
I'm not sure if he were just researching the the trash pickup schedule or the sewer system map (I'm guilty of doing both!) that he would have run into the Hartford camera story. Its truly hard to say what FO knew about the cameras and Albany.

I think its easy to get tunnel vision sometimes when planning things and not step back and look at the bigger picture which in this case would be to realize that the cameras are state of the art in urban crime detection. Just speculation on my part. But it seems that Albany for FO + HO was a miscalculation/error unless the iphone handoff to NCPD was a preplanned convo with atty to make sure the phone and by extension Albany was all excluded. IDK. Seems a bit complicated and far fetched but maybe that is the extent that FO went to plan out this tragic charade.

Many people don't watch local news or read many local papers anymore and so if he weren't paying attention over the past 5 years then the camera situation wouldn't have been on his radar maybe. Albany also wasn't really in his daily focus either IMO so maybe he just made a whole slew of assumptions about what it was/wasn't and didn't think about the cameras? IDK.

QUOTE="citygirl, post: 15355287, member: 4810"]
BBM.
They will be Fotis's downfall.MOO.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!! That is the feeling I got everytime I was in their neighborhood...they didn't know me, so they were going to watch me...watch every move I made. I think that's also why I felt more comfortable after a while. They had seen me several times, knew I was working (which helped out their struggling businesses that were trying to survive), and it was then I was sort of accepted into their community. It took a very long time to get to that point.

Last edited:
I had thought about saying this earlier...we don't know they have those devices. Maybe JD didn't allow them. There are a lot of private schools that ban them too. I belong to a group of families I know here who do not let there kids have those things.
Sadly IMO phones enter the picture in middle school for many/most NC children and social media access as well.

The NCCS guidelines are very clear and are outlined below.

Found this info in NCCS Policies brochure
https://bbk12e1-cdn.myschoolcdn.com/ftpimages/244/misc/misc_188613.pdf:

CELL PHONES/MOBILE DEVICES

Generally, mobile devices such as cell phones or iPods should not be brought to school. If it is a family necessity for your child to have a cell phone, it must be turned off and kept in your child’s locker during school hours. Please be sure these items are labeled with the child’s name in case they are misplaced. Students should not use mobile devices to be in touch with parents during the school day. Mobile devices will be confiscated if used during the school day without specific permission. Early Childhood and Lower School students may not bring mobile devices to school or use them on the bus.

COMMUNICATIONS

Should a parent or guardian need to get a message to their child during the day, they should call the Telephone Office. Messages are relayed directly to the class or homeroom teacher. Students should not use personal electronic devices to be in touch with parents during the school day. Except in an emergency, students are not permitted to use school telephones without faculty permission. We will, of course, convey any message of an urgent or emergency nature as soon as possible.

Sadly IMO phones enter the picture in middle school for many/most NC children and social media access as well.

The NCCS guidelines are very clear and are outlined below.

Found this info in NCCS Policies brochure
https://bbk12e1-cdn.myschoolcdn.com/ftpimages/244/misc/misc_188613.pdf:

CELL PHONES/MOBILE DEVICES

Generally, mobile devices such as cell phones or iPods should not be brought to school. If it is a family necessity for your child to have a cell phone, it must be turned off and kept in your child’s locker during school hours. Please be sure these items are labeled with the child’s name in case they are misplaced. Students should not use mobile devices to be in touch with parents during the school day. Mobile devices will be confiscated if used during the school day without specific permission. Early Childhood and Lower School students may not bring mobile devices to school or use them on the bus.

COMMUNICATIONS

Should a parent or guardian need to get a message to their child during the day, they should call the Telephone Office. Messages are relayed directly to the class or homeroom teacher. Students should not use personal electronic devices to be in touch with parents during the school day. Except in an emergency, students are not permitted to use school telephones without faculty permission. We will, of course, convey any message of an urgent or emergency nature as soon as possible.
BBM
This doesn't surprise me. And kids know how to circumvent the rules. They are much more savvy than we are. LOL.
MOO

I think family court judges view these situations much differently than they did even 5 years ago. The case where the husband murdered his wife in Utah (I don't believe her body was ever located, but LE knows he murdered her), and subsequently blew himself and his two sons to smithereens (excuse the description), during court ordered supervision, and while a DCF worker was on the phone to 911, has changed everything. IME courts are increasingly reluctant to expose children to a clearly established danger of abuse/violence merely because a person asserts their "parental rights."

This motion is going before the very same judge who has heard FD's narcissistic demands over and over and over again. She is also the same judge who has seen FD assert his 5th when asked about what happened to JD. She has seen this playbook before, this pretending to care about the children's interests so that FD gets what he thinks he deserves. How dare anyone keep FD from his children! He, and only he, knows what his best for his possessions, er, children!

Hey dude, you want to show you give a solitary dam* about any of those kids? Start paying a single PENNY toward their support. Quit asserting your 5th Amendment rights against self-incrimination, and tell your children the TRUTH about what really happened the day their mother "disappeared". Quit directing your lawyers to disparage the mother of your children as a mentally ill drug addict. Quit your ridiculous charade of "devoted" father while publicly pronouncing your love for the woman who, at minimum, helped hide evidence of their mother's murder!

Of course, if FD actually cared about his children's well-being, he wouldn't have begun to cheat while married to their mother and then demand that she live, in the home her parents paid for, with his mistress. He would not have put the children through the trauma of the last two years of emotional manipulation. He would not have specifically instructed these very same children, the oldest two, to lie in previous matters before this same judge! He would have accepted financial responsibility for their care and would not have committed money laundering to hide assets. He would have not routinely violated court orders put in place to protect the children's well-being.

FD has done nothing to support and protect these children and everything possible to advance his own selfish interests. His conduct is not going to be excused or overlooked by Judge Heller this time around the mulberry bush. IMO, FD and his attorney are, in street slang "smoking crack" if they believe this judge is going to allow FD to inflict further damage on those poor kids. His continued lawyer-sanctioned temper tantrums have been wholly ineffective in advancing his cause (IMO), and serve only to prove how far he will go to get what he thinks he deserves.
simply no other words besides, awesomely said and great job with your view!!!!!

So maybe he should get a job besides screwing people over and hire one. The taxpayers nor GF should not have to pay for his shenanigans. What a jerk to want to separate his kids in any way at a time like this.

That is Exactly what I was thinking.

FO just wants the 13 year olds?

FO is telling the other children that FO does not want them?

Judge Heller has Already Ordered that Fo have NO contact with any of the children based on FO's Crimes in Criminal Court.

What could the children say that would change that?

FO is a Danger to the children. Plain and Simple. Psychological Damage is VERY Real. One of these boys already has issues, that has been noted within Family Court.

I highly doubt the older two children want to have anything to do with the person who Killed their Mother.

At least one of the boys does NOT want to ski, so what is going to happen when that child is Forced to train, compete, and Must Win at all costs?

Is FO going to request that his passport be returned so that FO can take the children to their competitions overseas?

FO is supposedly Broke, so does FO Only want the children in hopes of getting JD's Annual Income from her Trust Fund?

As I have noted up thread, FD would not have access to the children's Trust Fund except for Education and that money would be paid by the Trust Fund Manager directly to the school.

However if FD has some or all of the children, he might have a sliver of a chance in getting JD's Annual Income from Her Trust Fund of $400,000 per year.

Let's not forget that FD would ABSOLUTELY Abscond with the children, if he even had 1 minute alone, with them.

I wonder, what if FD got his hands on some of the money and left without the children? Can you imagine what that would do to the children's psychological health?

MOO MOO and MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member