Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dulos v. Dulos
533.00 08/23/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

Motion for Order Re: Access to Information Concerning Minor Children

https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...qok2IhidC4gzkkxwwoeUWBq6l6M3n5JiR25WpHnatzZKo

Quotes from article:

"In 2012 the couple moved to Farmington, where they resided in a 15,000-square-foot brick Colonial mansion built by Fotis’ development company, Fore Group Inc."

"But family troubles brewed".

"Fotis was hard on the children, pushing them to their limits, particularly when it came to water-skiing. Several of the kids were nationally ranked competitors".

“[Jennifer] said he was abusive to [one of their twin boys]. He would have [the children] water-skiing all day long and not give them a break . . . to the point where they were freezing out on the water. The kids could never prove themselves enough to him,” said the friend".

“Jennifer said the kids hated doing it but Fotis made them so afraid of him that they said, ‘Of course, I will do this for you, Daddy.’ ”

"The family source said Fotis would frequently scream at Jennifer in long tirades, calling her “a terrible person, unpleasant, wrong, bad, a horrible wife, to tear her down … Then, on the heels of such a dressing-down, if she dared to appear less than happy and bubbly in public — even in front of a houseguest or one of his employees — he would berate for that as well.” [BBM]

"Pattis had no comment on the allegations regarding Fotis. Calls to Fotis were not returned".

"According to the family source, Fotis once punched a garage attendant at Jennifer’s parents’ Fifth Avenue apartment building".

“Certainly Fotis has demonstrated a public history of volatile and sometimes even assaultive behavior,” said the family source. [BBM]

"Fotis’ forceful nature was noted by others, too".

“He’s very controlling,” said a New Canaan-based architect who met with Fotis in 2014.

“I opted not to [work with him],” the architect said, noting that Fotis and Jennifer’s dynamic was peculiar. [BBM]

“The first time I met Jennifer, she was summoned to come to the meeting. Fotis’ office was in the attic of his house. He introduced Jennifer . . . and said that she was in charge of the interiors and selection of the finishes and staging,” said the architect.

“She was summoned to come and dismissed to go. It was tremendously odd.” [BBM]

There were also tensions between Fotis and his in-laws. In 2018, NBC News reported that Jennifer’s mother, Gloria Farber, filed a complaint claiming Fotis had repaid her just $500,000 of a $1.5 million business loan.

It took years for Jennifer to muster the courage to leave Fotis, according to the friend.

“Jennifer was very committed to her marriage and making it work,” added the family source. “They went to couples counseling a few sessions but quit at his behest.”

Jennifer had hoped that giving birth to the couple’s youngest daughter would turn their marriage around, the friend said.

But in addition to Fotis’ threatening behavior, Jennifer discovered her husband had “had serial affairs” after first learning of his relationship with Michelle in 2017. [BBM]

“Jennifer had suspected possible infidelity for quite some time, especially given his very busy schedule and the fact that he would be away from the family for weeks at a time,” said the family source, who added that Jennifer became suspicious of Michelle’s presence on Fotis’ social media.

“He was a bit of a philanderer,” added the Brown classmate. “His last relationship [with Michelle] was not just a dalliance but seemed to have some import. She had enough.” [BBM]

"Jennifer moved into a rental home in New Canaan and basked in the simple tasks of motherhood, said the Brown classmate".

"When the classmate met Jennifer for lunch, Jennifer confided that she was working on an autobiographical work, but hadn’t yet determined if it would be a play or book". [BBM]

For now, Jennifer’s next chapter remains in limbo.

“Jennifer can’t go for a jog right now. Jennifer can’t go to the grocery store. So yes, that makes it frustrating,” said the family source. [BBM]

"Pattis, who filed a motion Wednesday asking police to return Fotis’ belongings, lamented in a TV interview this week that, “People aren’t buying his properties right now, or if they are, they’re offering to purchase them at far lower rates . . . he’s back at work and trying to keep his business afloat amid tremendous public hostility.”

"On Friday, Carrie Luft issued a statement on behalf of Jennifer’s family and friends: “Four weeks have elapsed since Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. None of this feels real. … but this situation is real, and it is dire.”
I've always had a sneaky suspicion he was known to NYPD or NCPD prior to JD going missing (punching a garage attendant would do it) and this, in addition to what was in that garage ilicited such a quick response from NCPD and GF with the armed guards.

@afitzy, are you gonna make us google the
Spence/Pattis split or can you share?
You made my antennae quiver. :p
Its old news I believe from the early/mid 2000s or before and frankly I'm not even sure there is anything to the relationship but see what you think. I get the sense that some might try to 'up' their credibility via association with Spence but Pattis goes one better via acknowledging the connection and thrashing them via his blog and writings.

Pattis makes mention of association with Spence via his website bio: About | Norm pattis

"He worked with Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College in Wyoming and as a faculty member for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)".

You might check Pattis blog as I believe he talks some about Spence there. But probaby the best person to track down would be a Pattis groupie/follower, which I am definately not. I didn't spend to much time on looking at this issue as it wasn't immediately clear that there was much to the 'relationship' between Pattis and Spence beyond a brief association.

Spence is an interesting character and has been quite 'creative' over the years in terms of money making ventures so perhaps his 'focus' on wealth accumulation rubbed Pattis the wrong way? IDK.

Leave Him Alone, Norm
Is Gerry Spence Passe?
Tax Lawyers College?
https://www.overlawyered.com/2005/04/gerry-spences-trial-lawyers-college/
https://gerryspence.com

I believe Mike Cernovich (mentioned in prior post that No Case Norm is Top 10 Criminal Defense atty) was also a participant in Gerry Spence training institute.

Pattis seems to have a history of attacking people via his blog so not being too interested in general about this particular attack just chalked it up to 'Norm being Norm'.

MOO

https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...qok2IhidC4gzkkxwwoeUWBq6l6M3n5JiR25WpHnatzZKo

Quotes from article:

"In 2012 the couple moved to Farmington, where they resided in a 15,000-square-foot brick Colonial mansion built by Fotis’ development company, Fore Group Inc."

"Fotis was hard on the children, pushing them to their limits, particularly when it came to water-skiing. Several of the kids were nationally ranked competitors".

“[Jennifer] said he was abusive to [one of their twin boys]. He would have [the children] water-skiing all day long and not give them a break . . . to the point where they were freezing out on the water. The kids could never prove themselves enough to him,” said the friend".

“Jennifer said the kids hated doing it but Fotis made them so afraid of him that they said, ‘Of course, I will do this for you, Daddy.’ ”

"The family source said Fotis would frequently scream at Jennifer in long tirades, calling her “a terrible person, unpleasant, wrong, bad, a horrible wife, to tear her down … Then, on the heels of such a dressing-down, if she dared to appear less than happy and bubbly in public — even in front of a houseguest or one of his employees — he would berate for that as well.” [BBM]

"Pattis had no comment on the allegations regarding Fotis. Calls to Fotis were not returned".

"According to the family source, Fotis once punched a garage attendant at Jennifer’s parents’ Fifth Avenue apartment building".

“Certainly Fotis has demonstrated a public history of volatile and sometimes even assaultive behavior,” said the family source. [BBM]

“He’s very controlling,” said a New Canaan-based architect who met with Fotis in 2014.

“I opted not to [work with him],” the architect said, noting that Fotis and Jennifer’s dynamic was peculiar. [BBM]

“The first time I met Jennifer, she was summoned to come to the meeting. Fotis’ office was in the attic of his house. He introduced Jennifer . . . and said that she was in charge of the interiors and selection of the finishes and staging,” said the architect.

There were also tensions between Fotis and his in-laws. In 2018, NBC News reported that Jennifer’s mother, Gloria Farber, filed a complaint claiming Fotis had repaid her just $500,000 of a $1.5 million business loan.

It took years for Jennifer to muster the courage to leave Fotis, according to the friend.

“Jennifer was very committed to her marriage and making it work,” added the family source. “They went to couples counseling a few sessions but quit at his behest.”

Jennifer had hoped that giving birth to the couple’s youngest daughter would turn their marriage around, the friend said.

But in addition to Fotis’ threatening behavior, Jennifer discovered her husband had “had serial affairs” after first learning of his relationship with Michelle in 2017. [BBM]

“Jennifer had suspected possible infidelity for quite some time, especially given his very busy schedule and the fact that he would be away from the family for weeks at a time,” said the family source, who added that Jennifer became suspicious of Michelle’s presence on Fotis’ social media.

“He was a bit of a philanderer,” added the Brown classmate. “His last relationship [with Michelle] was not just a dalliance but seemed to have some import. She had enough.” [BBM]

"Jennifer moved into a rental home in New Canaan and basked in the simple tasks of motherhood, said the Brown classmate".

"When the classmate met Jennifer for lunch, Jennifer confided that she was working on an autobiographical work, but hadn’t yet determined if it would be a play or book". [BBM]

“Jennifer can’t go for a jog right now. Jennifer can’t go to the grocery store. So yes, that makes it frustrating,” said the family source. [BBM]

"Pattis, who filed a motion Wednesday asking police to return Fotis’ belongings, lamented in a TV interview this week that, “People aren’t buying his properties right now, or if they are, they’re offering to purchase them at far lower rates . . . he’s back at work and trying to keep his business afloat amid tremendous public hostility.”

"On Friday, Carrie Luft issued a statement on behalf of Jennifer’s family and friends: “Four weeks have elapsed since Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared. None of this feels real. … but this situation is real, and it is dire.”
This is painful to read. She thought the 5th baby would make things better. Interesting that he doesn't think the 5th child needs a separate attorney.
Does he even care?
MOO

I hope we eventually find out when this started;
was it years back, if so it might pinpoint how
long he was planning the pilfering of the Farber
money and how long ago he had a light thought
of offing his wife.
Squirreling money away is a common method
husbands devise to have a little nest egg after
their divorce or in this case, after the wife is
disappeared.
I'm still holding out hope that if LE can't pin the
murder on him, that IRS CID gets him and puts him away.
Cops don't like known crooks or murderers
to walk away scot-free.
Everything is temporary for the sociopath con artist. It all has an expiration date and they know it. He didn't marry Jennifer...he married her money. Mine concealed money from me even before marriage. I found out after. I think they often fantasize your death so they can have it all and not be burdened by YOU any more. I had emergency surgery early in the marriage. I think that's when he realized how little he cared about me and if only I had died, he would have had it all and not have to be bothered with a wife. JD would have been making new discoveries about FD on a continuous basis. She would have been traumatized beyond description. If she had a therapist, I don't think FD would want the notes of those sessions to see the light of day. She most likely expressed her fear of being murdered. Money is ALL these people care about. IMO.

This is such a terrible tragedy that this wonderful woman has just disappeared at the prime of her life, just when she was getting some distance between herself and a terrible brute and psychopath of a man she married, and starting to enjoy some independence and being a mom and writing again, without being under assault all the time by Mr. Machiavelli.

Some days, when I check here and in the news for any developments on JD's disappearance, I'm crestfallen that there is no real news that looks like it is leading to charges.

Other days, I'm flat out disgusted and in disbelief when there is news, that it's more of the same corrupt, end run, creepy, stealthy, gonna-try-to-get-away-with-whatever-we-can combo of mafioso bravado and playground antics on the part of FD and lawyers.

It's really disheartening. And surreal. I just can't fathom how deep FD's tentacles reach into JD's and the children's lives and the family assets, and how unshakeable they seem to be. It's unnerving. Just MOO, apparently having a hard time taking it all in (the latest shenanigans groping towards the older children).

I wish there was one authoritative figure who could kick it all to the curb (whatever doesn't directly pertain to JD's disappearance and likely murder), and just knock some heads together and make an arrest. MOOOOOooooooo

Dulos v. Dulos
533.00 08/23/2019 D MOTION FOR ORDER
newred.gif

Motion for Order Re: Access to Information Concerning Minor Children
Grrrrr.....This is all a sham, IMO. Rochlin is working closely with Norm trying to push LE with the criminal case. The filing states that the boys have opinions " from custody to therapy to water skiing." There is no way Rochlin could know the kids' opinions about these topics, especially the therapy and custody, if someone wasn't in contact with the boys. (People playing video games can communicate with one another.....and, I'm fairly certain that the GAL mentioned that the kids had access to WIFI and the internet in the home visit report. Heck, FD could be playing a game with the kids and chatting as they play.)

Anyone who has had experience with 13-17 or 18-year-olds knows the majority find therapy threatening. Many whose situations are not as complex as the Dulos children's, refuse counseling and say "they are fine." The ego is fragile; the need to be perceived by their peers as "normal" is paramount; and, the ability to process tragedy is almost beyond their grasp. And, interestingly, many times a bad parent is preferable to no parent to teens.

FD has always seen his first-born, male heirs as princes, IMO. Again, IMO, he sees in them the manifestation of a patriarchal dynasty over which he rules. The other children are his also, but not the anointed ones. Rochlin seems to suggest that the other children may also share the feelings of the princes, but are too young to express them. Regardless....FD knows that the oldest are just like him. UGH!

Really want to read what type of access Rochlin desires. Sometimes, I think these filings are a response to FD having a tantrum and wanting the attorneys to do something. Regardless, IMO, NO ONE on the FD's legal team is fighting for the welfare of the children.....MOO..MOO

Great finds @afitzy and everyone! I had an 'ahah!' moment when reading about the Albany Avenue project and connections to the sewer system, and this (BBM): Was he trying to dispose of the plates or leave them to be picked up by someone else?
Methinks he placed them there to be picked up by someone later on. There must have been a fair amount of research and planning on FD's part to pick Albany Avenue trash receptacles to dispose of items related to JD's assault and disappearance, including the location (a sizeable stretch of disenfranchised, high crime, nobody is looking or cares inner city blocks), timing (right before a holiday weekend), where the trash would be taken to (the MIRA facility where it would be shredded and incinerated), and, primarily, IMO, it was 70 miles from where JD disappeared, but local to FD, yet an urban enough environment where 'anything could happen', and poor and homeless people and 'regular criminals' or the 'downtrodden' who wouldn't 'bat an eye' at someone getting rid of bloody evidence would not be heard and/or could be framed.

More and more, the confounding aspects of this case appear to have been well thought out by a criminal mastermind with no moral compunction who expected to pass it all off on to someone else.

I'm not at all impressed by any of it, just nauseated that he thought it would all fly... Ugghh. I feel so badly for the innocent people he took advantage of, and for anyone who crossed his path. He's truly a wolf in sheep's clothing. Brrrr. Grrrr.
I agree. I have always believed this murder was "cold, calculated and premeditated." FD is not the genius he believes himself to be, though. He left evidence, lots of it, and he is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. IMO.

I've always had a sneaky suspicion he was known to NYPD or NCPD prior to JD going missing (punching a garage attendant would do it) and this, in addition to what was in that garage ilicited such a quick response from NCPD and GF with the armed guards.

Punched a garage attendant? Wonder what set him off? Maybe meeting with the in-laws didn’t go as planned? Some financial issues that Mr. Farber brought up to FD, I bet. It sounds like the Farbers are very well loved, known and respected. I doubt Mr. Farber would talk to his son in law about how he was treating/mistreating JD at their apartment in the city. I’d see that talk taking place elsewhere. Maybe Mill Pond. Was that the name of the Farber’s other property?
Maybe if Hilliard Farber was alive today, FD would not be defending himself. I’d have called friends in high places to share my grief. FD would be singing in a boy’s choir.

Everything is temporary for the sociopath con artist. It all has an expiration date and they know it. He didn't marry Jennifer...he married her money. Mine concealed money from me even before marriage. I found out after. I think they often fantasize your death so they can have it all and not be burdened by YOU any more. I had emergency surgery early in the marriage. I think that's when he realized how little he cared about me and if only I had died, he would have had it all and not have to be bothered with a wife. JD would have been making new discoveries about FD on a continuous basis. She would have been traumatized beyond description. If she had a therapist, I don't think FD would want the notes of those sessions to see the light of day. She most likely expressed her fear of being murdered. Money is ALL these people care about. IMO.
In line with all the tragic things you talk about in your post, its interesting that a 'friend' of JD was quoted in the New York Post article I reposted earlier about how she was writing what sounded like an autobiography. Wonder if FO knew about this or even cared?

But I wonder also if as part of this process she might have uncovered a financial fleecing of her wealth that started soon after they were married? Or even the string of affairs mentioned also in the NYP article? My guess from reading the blog postings was that JD was hugely private and introspective. So, writing about what had happened to her might be preferable to talking about it with friends or family. Wouldn't it be incredible if this whole sad tale had already been written in incredible detail by JD but without this horrific ending?

Wonder where this draft document is located? Has LE seen it?
MOO

Last edited:

BellaVista, I am sorry to hear about your past with the Sociopath.
As with Jennifer, 'having it all' without the wife, appears to be FD's agenda.
FD's cards are crumbling, now with obvious money problems being what may bring him down, until we have murder charges.
MOO.

This is such a terrible tragedy that this wonderful woman has just disappeared at the prime of her life, just when she was getting some distance between herself and a terrible brute and psychopath of a man she married, and starting to enjoy some independence and being a mom and writing again, without being under assault all the time by Mr. Machiavelli.

Some days, when I check here and in the news for any developments on JD's disappearance, I'm crestfallen that there is no real news that looks like it is leading to charges.

Other days, I'm flat out disgusted and in disbelief when there is news, that it's more of the same corrupt, end run, creepy, stealthy, gonna-try-to-get-away-with-whatever-we-can combo of mafioso bravado and playground antics on the part of FD and lawyers.

It's really disheartening. And surreal. I just can't fathom how deep FD's tentacles reach into JD's and the children's lives and the family assets, and how unshakeable they seem to be. It's unnerving. Just MOO, apparently having a hard time taking it all in (the latest shenanigans groping towards the older children).

I wish there was one authoritative figure who could kick it all to the curb (whatever doesn't directly pertain to JD's disappearance and likely murder), and just knock some heads together and make an arrest. MOOOOOooooooo

FD certainly is disgusting, with the ongoing tactics produced.
He certainly will be kicked to the kerb and we'll all be here celebrating.
MOO.

In line with all the tragic things you talk about in your post, its interesting that a 'friend' of JD was quoted in the New York Post article I reposted earlier about how she was writing what sounded like an autobiography. Wonder if FO knew about this or even cared?

But I wonder also if as part of this process she might have uncovered a financial fleecing of her wealth that started soon after they were married? Or even the string of affairs mentioned also in the NYP article? My guess from reading the blog postings was that JD was hugely private and introspective. So, writing about what had happened to her might be preferable to talking about it with friends or family. Wouldn't it be incredible if this whole sad tale had already been written in incredible detail by JD but without this horrific ending?

Wonder where this draft document is located? Has LE seen it?
MOO
OMgosh, just thought of something. Could this
be something that shows up at trial, you know
like the "talking from the grave" that does him in?
I've seen this in other trials where the deceased
spouse shared many of the threats and inuendo
's of what the murderer planned to do.
wouldn't that be a 'gotcha' if JD beat him at his
own game through her writings.
Winning.

Did you see This?
Alex Jones has one of the top 10 trial lawyers in the county. A brilliant legal mind who has had a case before the Supreme Court, Norm Pattis has won impossible cases, and he was Gerry Spence’s heir apparent until Norm went his own way. Norm is Alex’s only hope.

Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) on Twitter Tweeted it after asking AJ followers to stop threatening CT. Judges
Any lawyer claiming to be Gerry Spence's"heir apparent" is not and has never been any such thing. Additionally, NP "has had a case before the Supreme Court"? What exactly is that supposed to mean? That he sought review from the Court and it was granted? That he appeared, presented oral argument to the Court and obtained a favorable opinion? Thousands of litigants a year have "had a case before" the Court, so unless there is a Supreme Court case that he personally litigated, appealed, obtained review AND successfully argued before the Court himself, in the words of the country song,"That don't impress me much."

IMO the only people that have benefited are the attorneys.
Cha Ching Cha Ching Cha Ching.

I'm with you! Had to control what I think of cell phones in the classrooms in NC Public schools as it reached the level of interference with learning and the classroom long ago with no visible action from school 'leadership'. The sharing of unauthorized video/audio of teachers in the classrooms is also rampant on social media too (against policy but its ongoing too). School either doesn't care or has no clue of what to do. A parent awhile back suggested cell signal blockers during school hours and the outcry FROM PARENTS was unreal.

Some days I just want to do a video compliation of all the children walking around doing what I call the 'zombie stroll' simply putting one foot in front of the other while staring intently at their phones and often with headphones/ear buds on. I've seen children walk into signs, fall and trip or even run into someone else or a car door.

New Caanan HS Policy Guideline: https://www.ncps-k12.org/cms/lib/CT...n/9/2016-2017_School_Information_Handbook.pdf

Use of Cell Phones and Electronic Devices During the School Day

New Canaan High School recognizes that laptops, tablets and other electronic devices are an integral part of instruction and learning and that cell phones are sometimes used for emergencies or other vital communication between parents and students. However, it is essential that these devices are utilized responsibly and that they not become a distraction to learning or used for non-instructional purposes while class is in session.

If a student is caught using a cell phone or electronic device for non- instructional purposes during class, the teacher will have the right to confiscate the phone or device and it may not be returned until a parent comes to school to claim it. Unless directed by the teacher or designated within a student’s individual education plan (IEP) or 504, a student using a cell phone or other electronic device during an assessment will result in a grade of zero for that assessment.

At no time during the school day or at school events may photographs be taken or recordings be made of any student or staff member without their explicit permission.

Just included the above guideline for a bit of an afternoon 'chuckle' as anyone spending more than a couple of minutes in any of the schools would quickly realize phones are treated as 'rights' rather than 'privileges' and the ship has sailed long ago on enforcement of these guidelines.

Overall IMO its a sad state of affairs but I think the issue is shared by most other public schools unless they benefit from strong administrative leadership.

MOO

Recently, at a major intersection (at a major city) while awaiting the lights, I counted 24 people (all adults) looking down, on their cell phone, many with ear plugs in their ears.
What is so important, that they must converse, while walking: is it 'to fill in time'.
It appears, kids follow adults around them, being glued to their cell phones.

Any lawyer claiming to be Gerry Spence's"heir apparent" is not and has never been any such thing. Additionally, NP "has had a case before the Supreme Court"? What exactly is that supposed to mean? That he sought review from the Court and it was granted? That he appeared, presented oral argument to the Court and obtained a favorable opinion? Thousands of litigants a year have "had a case before" the Court, so unless there is a Supreme Court case that he personally litigated, appealed, obtained review AND successfully argued before the Court himself, in the words of the country song,"That don't impress me much."
But but but he has long hair just like Gerry!
That must count for something.

This is a question that I hope some responsible
people have a plan in place in case the 'what happens when" scenario takes place.

If GF becomes incapacitated or deceased, who
will come forward to take her place?

Who can give up their current lifestyle to take
on 5 active children including 3-4 teens?

Would an outsider be named? Wonder if GF
has this taken care of at this point?

Don't forget that JD has a Sister and Many extended Family Members.

If something were to happen to GF, the reasoning for Judge Heller to suspend FO's visitation and all contact, does not just disappear.

We are not talking about two basically suitable parents here, that could provide a child with a choice of whom to live with.

In This situation, Neither parent is in a position to provide for and protect the children.

We are talking about a deranged FO who IMO, killed their mother.

There is an Excellent Reason that Judge Heller Ordered NO Contact, because of FO's Criminal Case.

That Reason does not change, IF GF is no longer able to care for the children.

The Sister, would no doubt step up to the plate or any of the relatives on that side of the family.

The Sister and/or extended family would keep the Nanny on and provide familiar stability for the children.

We are not talking about babies or toddlers. The youngest child is 8 years old. These children need stability, routines, and lots of love. More Therapy sessions are also needed by the children.

IMO, the children's Therapist could shed some light on the subject of contact with FO.

MOO MOO MOO

Quotes from article:

BBM - IMO - her 2012 Blogs reflect a troubled marriage. I found them to be sad - reading between the lines I felt her despair. I recall one where she said she felt like a "failure" with FD. I believe he mentally and emotionally abused and her and found pleasure in this. Also, I cannot believe the latest development - he does not care about his children. He cares about himself. This is just so tragic. MOO

Recently, at a major intersection (at a major city) while awaiting the lights, I counted 24 people (all adults) looking down, on their cell phone, many with ear plugs in their ears.
What is so important, that they must converse, while walking: is it 'to fill in time'.
It appears, kids follow adults around them, being glued to their cell phones.
Yes, the schools are afraid of the popular and powerful parents. At least that's how it is at my children's school. The principal announced at curriculum night that electronic devices would be extremely limited and he was ate alive by "those" parents. In the end they got want they wanted. #adultbulliesrule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998