GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidney Moorer has been brought back to Horry County, booking records show.

According to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records, Moorer was booked into the center at 3:26 p.m. on Monday. As of 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, he remains in the center and no charges are listed.

Moorer was transferred from Lee Correctional Institution on Monday, according to booking records. The reason for his transfer is listed as “to court.”

A retrial for Sidney Moorer has been scheduled for September in Horry County.

Sidney Moorer brought back to Horry County, booking records show

Sidney Moorer has been brought back to Horry County, booking records show.

According to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records, Moorer was booked into the center at 3:26 p.m. on Monday. As of 5:30 a.m. Tuesday, he remains in the center and no charges are listed.

Moorer was transferred from Lee Correctional Institution on Monday, according to booking records. The reason for his transfer is listed as “to court.”

A retrial for Sidney Moorer has been scheduled for September in Horry County.

Sidney Moorer brought back to Horry County, booking records show

Those are older articles (and information).

I'm so glad there's finally a date set, but seeing the short video at the top of the article made my heart hurt. When I saw BW's face, all I could think about is how Heather's family and friends have to go through all of this AGAIN! I hope justice is served, and I hope one of these scumbags tells where Heather is once and for all.

:eek: TM's cuz back in jail. Oh my, what a list of charges!

Arrested 5/4/2019, 5/27/2019, and 8/20/2019!

Last Name: DeMarino

Daily Bookings and Releases

Oh dear. He won't make a great witness in prison garb..... wonder if SM's trip to Charleston had anything to do with this guy landing back in jail....

Moorer's Attorney Delays Filing Federal Civil Lawsuit Due to Upcoming Trial

Moorer’s attorney delays filing federal civil lawsuit due to upcoming retrial

This guy is a joke.

I also didn't realize he was once an aspiring rapper who went by the name of Ducati James. WTF!!

I had to look him up after reading his statement in the above article. I knew he must be young and inexperienced because most lawyers know that responding to negative comments made by the general public is a waste of time and looks unprofessional.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Well, the man, in this case.

Moorer's Attorney Delays Filing Federal Civil Lawsuit Due to Upcoming Trial

Moorer’s attorney delays filing federal civil lawsuit due to upcoming retrial

This guy is a joke.

I also didn't realize he was once an aspiring rapper who went by the name of Ducati James. WTF!!

I had to look him up after reading his statement in the above article. I knew he must be young and inexperienced because most lawyers know that responding to negative comments made by the general public is a waste of time and looks unprofessional.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Well, the man, in this case.

Just look up his youtube videos! One I looked at was pretty *advertiser censored* like to me. He is a joke.

Man, this guy just can't stay away from drugs. It's sad really, I wish he would get some help and get his life back on track.
I wish the same for him. It's really sad. I am glad he was a good person and did the right thing by telling about the photo on the cell phone. I think that helped convict TM. I can only imagine he is haunted by that image.

Oh dear. He won't make a great witness in prison garb..... wonder if SM's trip to Charleston had anything to do with this guy landing back in jail....
BBM: This is the first thing I wondered, or at least if SM's movement has anything to do with it.

SM went to Charleston on August 1st and Horry County on August 5th. He returned to Lee Correctional on August 20th - the same day listed as DD's booking date. I half assumed SM was here (at J. Reuben) for trial prep, but if that were the case, why would they send him back to Lee on the 20th? Why wouldn't he have just stayed here?

Last edited:
Especially since he did not see the trial to see how much Tammy threw her own self under the bus by testifying.....he may think he has her exact same chances of being convicted (when I actually/personally don't think he does since she really was her own downfall).
You are so right it was her downfall. But if I remember correctly didn't Sydney watch some of the trial on one of the children's tablets or laptops and then they got busted? So I think Sydney did see some of the trial...

You are so right it was her downfall. But if I remember correctly didn't Sydney watch some of the trial on one of the children's tablets or laptops and then they got busted? So I think Sydney did see some of the trial...
I believe Sidney was in jail for his Obstruction of Justice, so he wasn't able to watch the trial in the witness room with the children. I think it was just Polly, the kids and some other man if I remember correctly. With the lack of any "plea" I feel like he thinks he is innocent and can get away with this regardless of what happened to the Mrs. during her trial .. September 9th cannot come soon enough!

I'm not sure how up to date Vinelink SC is, but here's SM's latest location. Well, it says unknown. Now I'm curious what's going on. Hope it's information coming.

Offender Name:
MOORER, SIDNEY STCLAIR
Custody Status:
Transferred
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
J.Reuben Long Detention Center
VINELink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online