NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they need special bio-hazard suits, considering the mission Jeffrey Epstein had for his “ranch” in New Mexico. Still, as CBS News reported last night, it seems at least a little odd that federal investigators have not yet gotten around to raiding Epstein’s compound yet. According to at least a couple of victims, Epstein’s sex trafficking included his New Mexico mansion, and perhaps reached its bizarre nadir there:
New Epstein mystery: Why haven't the feds raided his New Mexico compound?

Jeffrey Epstein's body has reportedly been laid to rest in an exclusive, leafy memorial chapel in Florida, after his remains were snuck in via mini-van on the Sabbath.

According to reports from The Daily Mail, Epstein, the high-risk, registered sex offender, who took his own life after being jailed on international child sex trafficking charges, has had his remains placed in a crypt next to his deceased parents, reports news.com.au.

The memorial stone remains unmarked, with Epstein's final remaining next of kin, believed to have picked up his body earlier this month telling reporters the gravesite's location was "nobody's *advertiser censored**ing business".

Next to Epstein's unmarked remains are the names of numerous other deceased Jewish people, who have now been laid to rest next to one of contemporary history's most notorious and hated figures.
Jeffrey Epstein's body reportedly sealed in unmarked crypt alongside his family

Shimon Prokupecz on Twitter
On the Jeffrey Epstein investigation, as many as 20 correctional officers who work at the Metropolitan Correctional Center received grand jury subpoenas this past Friday.

Sounds like someone is trying to figure out how he was able to commit suicide. Can't wait to see whose heads roll in this investigation--- if anyone.

Rodgers affidavit says Andrew flew with Giuffre twice, the Sun reported.

He says the Virgin Islands flight took place on 11 April 2001 — with Maxwell also among the guests.

Rodgers also claims Andrew was on a flight on 31 March from Santa Fe, New Mexico to Florida.

He says others passengers on the 22-seat Gulfstream jet included Epstein, Maxwell and Virginia.

Royal Court Circular documents show Andrew had engagements in London on March 28 and April 2 — so it is possible he could have been on the Epstein plane.

And Andrew, Rodgers claimed, was on Lolita’s maiden flight, August 7, 2001.

The Sun also reported, however, “discrepancies in Rodgers’ testimony,” including a claim that Andrew flew from the Virgin Islands to Florida with Giuffre and Epstein on July 4, 2001. “But the Royal diary shows he was in the UK on that date. Flight logs for the trips do not feature Andrew’s name but the initials AP.”

Those initials, the newspaper reported, could refer to other men.
Affidavit: Prince Andrew Flew on Lolita Express. Flight Logs, Palace Records Appear to Back Epstein Victim’s Claims

That NYT story was most enlightening. Good to repost!
What I appreciate most about Epstein’s perspective of sex/rape/pedophilia is his logic & candor. Catastrophic as it is, I also think his view is more common than those who share it will ever admit. That’s why most states have statutes of limitations on sex crimes, low prosecution rates, pathetically minimal sentencing & shockingly early release. MANY IN POWER SHARE HIS THINKING. At least Epstein was bagel thief enough to admit it.

Now if enough people stay offended by this proud, self-professed “offendor”, maybe some laws will change so that it actually is a more serious crime to sexually exploit women & children than it is to catch an endangered fish in Alaska. Until then, no amount of wealthy suicides or victim lawsuits will inspire change. MOO.

As if comparing Consensual sexual activity among consenting adults is the same as perpetuating on a child. They justify every single aspect of their behaviour, and minimize their own actions.

Among the prominent men accused of sexual abuse in a cache of recently unsealed court documents tied to financier Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged trafficking of underage girls, one name stood out to clergy sex-abuse victims in Philadelphia: George J. Mitchell.

Better known for his stints as a former Senate majority leader and a U.S. special envoy, Mitchell until May had led the board overseeing the Archdiocese of Philadelphia’s compensation fund for those abused by priests.
Ex-U.S. senator accused in Jeffrey Epstein scandal oversaw Philly Archdiocese’s sex-abuse compensation fund

Jeffrey Epstein: Who’s Who in Underage Sex Trafficking Case

I remember as a teenage consumer of fashion magazines and learning that many (most?) of the models were young teens, very young teens. I remember scrutinizing the photos, shocked that they were so young. Why? I wondered why? And I wondered why that was okay with everyone. Even as a young teen myself, I knew something was weird - and totally unnecessary - about that.

But....everyone goes along with it. Fashion houses, stores, advertisers and even us, the consumers. We've witnessed all this in front of our eyes, everyone guessing (correctly) at the dirty secrets.

In a way, we're all complicit. I guess consumers are manipulated into it, but still, it feels lousy to know we've looked at photos that were likely of exploited girls (and boys too) over the years and simply accepted that as industry standard.

jmo

The 90es were the years of young thin supermodels. It is interesting that the "beginning of the career" age has been changed for some of them now, if you read their bios. But I remember reading how Gisela Bundchen was approached by model scouts in a mall when she was 14, and soon moved out of the parents' house, how Adriana Lima became a model at 15 (although I also remember her photos when she was 13), and how Cindy Crawford said she was old to enter the model world (she signed the contract with Elite Models at 17, but graduated from high school, got accepted into NW University of Chicago, and only later did she decide to move into modeling, so, probably 18).

Well, these girls worked hard and have it all, careers, families, kids, no drug scandal around them, good reputation. But how many did not make it into the supermodels, where did they end up, and why are drugs so rampant in that world, is that to self-medicate PTSD caused by early abuse we don't know about?

• Business Insider found the sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's public accounts on social media and music-streaming services, including Pinterest, Twitter, and Spotify.
  • His tastes varied from Gospel music to Broadway show tunes to tracks by the disgraced comic Louis C.K. One of his playlists shares the name of the 24-year-old daughter of his ex-girlfriend. His Pinterest focused on home-design ideas.
  • Registered sex offenders are allowed to use social media, the Supreme Court ruled in 2017. New York, where Epstein had a home, requires offenders to report their social-media accounts, among other information, to its sex-offender registry.
  • We found Jeffrey Epstein's social-media accounts. On Spotify, his tastes ranged from Louis C.K. to songs like 'Before You Accuse Me' and 'Hot for Teacher.'

The headline is about Prince Andrew, but the article also focuses on literary agent John Brockman.
Having detailed the contents of the email exchange Morozov concludes, “ I am ready to pull the plug on my association with Brockman’s agency until and unless he clarifies the relationship between him … and Epstein.” The Guardian wrote about Epstein’s friendships with a host of renowned scientists, some of whom were introduced by Brockman.

[...]

In the emails between Morozov (a regular contributor to the Guardian) and Brockman, dated 12 September 2013, the literary agent recounts visiting Epstein at his Manhattan house.

He writes: “Last time I visited his house (the largest private residence in NYC), I walked in to find him in a sweatsuit and a British guy in a suit with suspenders [braces], getting foot massages from two young well-dressed Russian women.”

“After grilling me for a while about cyber-security, the Brit, named Andy, was commenting on the Swedish authorities and the charges against Julian Assange. We think they’re liberal in Sweden, but its more like Northern England as opposed to Southern Europe,” Brockman reports “Andy” as saying.

Brockman writes that Andrew then complained about his public profile. “In Monaco, Albert works 12 hours a day but at 9pm, when he goes out, he does whatever he wants, and nobody cares. But, if I do it, I’m in big trouble,” the emails describe him saying.

At that point, Brockman writes: “I realized that the recipient of Irina’s foot massage was his Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.”

Prince Andrew was seen getting foot massage from young woman at Epstein's apartment – report

ETA: A similar article has already been linked 2 posts up.

A coterie of intimidating lawyers. A deployment of charm. An aura of invincibility. A five-figure donation to a New York Times reporter's favored nonprofit. A bullet delivering a message. Even, it is alleged, a cat's severed head in the front yard of the editor-in-chief of Vanity Fair.
A Dead Cat, A Lawyer's Call And A 5-Figure Donation: How Media Fell Short On Epstein
This is an important piece, imo. Thanks for finding and sharing it. Nice to get back on solid ground after what feels like a stretch of goofy, gossipy game-playing.

The article brings us back to seriousness and the crux of this case: the abuse of girls and then silencing them and keeping them out of the judicial process when JE got his sweet Florida deal. The piece exposes how vast that silencing network was. It wasn't just the legal system that let the victims down, but the press as well.

And, at the end of the article, we discover what that $30,000 to the Harlem school was all about. It was about silencing the girls and getting good press. Disgusting.

jmo

I cannot believe that people did not know that the girls were young. They chose not to care.

They chose not to care, but they probably did not suspect being videotaped. And now, somewhere, there is a massive archive of Epstein’s “friends and clients”. It is scary as it can be sold to a high bidder, and the participants can always be blackmailed.

They chose not to care, but they probably did not suspect being videotaped. And now, somewhere, there is a massive archive of Epstein’s “friends and clients”. It is scary as it can be sold to a high bidder, and the participants can always be blackmailed.

Indeed. And considering that the friends and clients purportedly include high-ranking government officials, it's even possible that the threat of blackmail is enough to make them take actions that threaten national security.

Very scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member