Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading back on the post re: Jerika Binks, did I dream that AA went to AA? If so that probably means I need to take a break here. I’m asking this 100% seriously. Did he go to meetings? I think I imagined this. In fact I’m sure I did, lol.

ETA: Wait a minute, I think I know what I might be thinking of. He mentioned something about a depression, anxiety support meet up group, iirc.

Last edited:
I often think about this but if I may make a suggestion: You will drive yourself up the wall if you think in a "what if" way about these issues. I know it is difficult as when I first began looking into serious issues long ago I would stare at the evidence and find the initial triggering event(s) and the same thing popped into my mind. I know many have different opinions on why this happens and how to remedy it but I am a firm believer in how things used to be in the older days about loosing (in these cases) men upon those who harm or mistreat women in these ways. Back in the 80s and 90s if a man/group of men ever found out about another harming women or kids then that guy who was doing it would be toast and after he was toast then the police/feds would move in and handle the legal aspects of it. Women felt much more secure in telling their Father, or brother, or guy friend or anyone because they knew that men didn't stand for that type of behavior.

I am not in anyway trying to make this any type of political statement but rather just remembering how much easier it was to stop these types of issues back in the time period when women and kids felt much safer about discussing the issues because they knew someone would immediately look into and handle the issue until the police caught up to the problem. Now that simply does not happen outside of rare instances.

Where exactly, in this world, were things this way in the 80's and 90's? Or at any time?

So many other variables come into it. Ethnicity, class, geography. Can you give some examples? It sounds like vigilante justice, really - but surely that's not what you mean ? It certainly was not the case in, say, Los Angeles or Salt Lake in the 80's or 90's. Where are you referring to? And...since you claim LE was involved in the ultimate handling, can you cite some cases?

What about all the cases where nothing, at all, happened to the perps? Where's your evidence that women used to report these things more regularly? That seems to fly in the face of all other published data.

Lol, this definitely did not happen the way you think it did.

Why are there so many historic sex offenders being charged and convicted only recently? Catholic Church leaders, scout leaders, entertainers etc were all active back in your "good ol days" and no one ever believed the victims, they were not more comfortable coming out about it back then!
Welcome to Websleuths, LLLLLL. Thanks for joining us. :)

Hope this is okay to post here - it is a MSM article in relation to the Elizabeth Salgado case. Given the possible links with Kenzie’s case speculated on above, I found this interesting:

No signs of blunt force trauma on remains of Elizabeth Salgado

The sheriff's office said it has "persons of interest" -- and reaffirmed more than one -- but is not calling them suspects.

Although the article is dated May 26th 2018, my Google results date it as 23rd July 2019? Makes me wonder if it’s been updated/edited recently... potentially in light of new POI?? We have seen the content of MSM articles change as cases progress before, and updates are not always highlighted or identified.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the Google results with date, source of image is my own - screenshot by me on my phone just now. It’s just to show the date so you guys can see what I mean. Dated link is to MSM too. But please flag if against TOS :)

Attachments

• 1985D3F3-9F5E-40A9-BE2B-265DCB0F15F2.jpeg
    1985D3F3-9F5E-40A9-BE2B-265DCB0F15F2.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 42
I don’t like this guy for the murder of Elizabeth Salgado.

AJ’ found Kenzie online, and lured her in that way.

His crime was pathetically sloppy (after the fact), which seems to indicate that he wasn’t experienced at this.

There was no reason to burn her body in his backyard, if he already had a tried and true method and dumping ground.

Elizabeth spoke very little English, so he’d have to have made contact with her personally.

Geographically, that doesn’t seem to work.

These crimes are nothing alike, and unfortunately, there are many killers out there who prey on the vulnerable.

It seems that Elizabeth was especially so.

Edited for afterthought: I wonder how far back LE has gone (can go) w AA’s cell records. How many canyon pings since he moved there?

This is interesting.

I also wonder if cell tower ping data is stored indefinitely. I would think so...

I wonder what he was up to during his time in the National Guard. I’m going to peek around Logan fwiw...it was a 6 month period iirc. Does anyone have the dates handy? Thanks in advance.

This is interesting.

I also wonder if cell tower ping data is stored indefinitely. I would think so...

I wonder what he was up to during his time in the National Guard. I’m going to peek around Logan fwiw...it was a 6 month period iirc. Does anyone have the dates handy? Thanks in advance.

He was discharged June 10, 2015 after 6 months of service.

So between December 10, 2014 and then, is pretty solid.

His unit was based in Tooele, UT.

His crime was pathetically sloppy (after the fact), which seems to indicate that he wasn’t experienced at this.

There was no reason to burn her body in his backyard, if he already had a tried and true method and dumping ground.

Elizabeth spoke very little English, so he’d have to have made contact with her personally.

These crimes are nothing alike, and unfortunately, there are many killers out there who prey on the vulnerable.

Good points, especially about having a tried and true dumping ground.

The language thing is a good point as well.

(However I will state ftr that I watch this cheeeeeezy reality show called “90 Day Fiancé” (facepalm), and on it there are couples on there who don’t speak each other’s languages and communicate online via translation apps).

I hear ya though!

Also ftr, and like I said I agree with you and think you make some great points, :), but I’m recalling Travis Forbes here (again) who buried one victim out in the boonies yet lit another one on fire at her house. We do know that sometimes MOs can vary, which is always a challenging aspect when trying to connect perps to crimes.

Now with all that being said, we’re “pokin around” because that’s what we do, but I’m sure LE is looking at this guy HARD, what he ate for breakfast, etc, etc. And another thing is not only would they be looking at him for other crimes similar to Mackenzie’s but they also no doubt have MAJOR EYES on his history from MAJOR AGENCIES after this whole CP thing. That is serious serious serious business; those agencies (DOJ/FBI, etc) are going to be VERY interested in who else is potentially involved in the CP thing, who are his alliances if any, is there a CP ring, where did he download the images from, who else viewed them, who are these children, etc, etc.

Point is I’m sure they are scrutinizing him soooo intensely that if there is anything they’ll likely find it.

Last edited:
Random thought, I wonder if there was anyone with whom he had consensual sexual relations, and secretly recorded them and perhaps even threatened to release the video.

Good point. This thread has just been Epsteined.

Really, from now on, all crimes and conspiracies will have a section on 6-Degrees-of-Separation Epstein edition.

MOO Actually, I don't think he was that sloppy. Apparently he didn't know how or the extent cells track. He may not have set out to meet with murder in mind and then then cleaned up as best he could.

Agreed that there are so many weirdos out there, proximity or even similarity doesn't mean anything. Yet, we know KL was caught almost exclusively as a result of a digital trail. This woman was out converting people by passing out flyers. Maybe she wasn't digital and she sure was putting herself out there.

Timpanogos Cave National Monument (Jerika’s remains) is directly between Hobble Creek Canyon (Elizabeth’s remains) & Logan Canyon (Kensie’s remains) -all along, and slightly east of the N/S SLC corridor. 3 rugged terrain disposal sites. No direct indication of a connection, but who knows!?

There are no koinkeeedinks.

Where exactly, in this world, were things this way in the 80's and 90's? Or at any time?

So many other variables come into it. Ethnicity, class, geography. Can you give some examples? It sounds like vigilante justice, really - but surely that's not what you mean ? It certainly was not the case in, say, Los Angeles or Salt Lake in the 80's or 90's. Where are you referring to? And...since you claim LE was involved in the ultimate handling, can you cite some cases?

What about all the cases where nothing, at all, happened to the perps? Where's your evidence that women used to report these things more regularly? That seems to fly in the face of all other published data.

Data is so easy to skew. Or spin. Or just outright manipulate. MOO. Who really knows?

Ha! I do have a SeekingArrangement account, thanks to you.

I’m a millionaire doctor in my 40s (inflating both my age and financial situation considerably).

Speaking of which, I need to log in. :eek:
Hah, the things we do to further the cause! I have done reenactments, studies, and have googled things that most people would look at and think I was a truly deranged individual. ;)

Hi Massguy, I hear you. Lots of reasons these crimes different. But Mormon connection (yes I know- Utah) outdoors connection (AA professed interests in hiking, skiing, adventuring) & geographically it’s a very compelling path just east off a major interstate, I-15.

AA’s an odd perp w self-professed interests from writing to hiking, raping to necklacing, kids to women to men. He films, models, goes to church and does carpentry. I’m open to almost any surprise at this point.

On another note, do share what u used for your SA profile pic! Are you in scrubs with your stethoscope parked out front of a hospital with your jag? Any insights from being undercover on the inside?

Having read your response MassGuy ITA. I did find that particular statement interesting though, given the timing (the primary connection I made initially was their mutual involvement in the church of LDS, iirc).

However, having said that, I’m new to the Salgado case so am making no inferences.

I’m sure LE will be scrutinising any possible connections he may have (generally, I mean, to any unsolved cases feasibly within his prowling area...) in any event. Perhaps they’ll look into it just to rule him out, I don’t know.

Super sad that it took a year to analyse her remains and still no concrete COD or MOD identified, it seems. Her poor family :(

For me, each thread I follow on Websleuths seems to lead to several more cases (others reference old cases I don’t know of, so I find myself looking them up and reading back). Hard to learn of so much evil in the world... vulnerable members of society exploited... :(

Hi Massguy, I hear you. Lots of reasons these crimes different. But Mormon connection (yes I know- Utah) outdoors connection (AA professed interests in hiking, skiing, adventuring) & geographically it’s a very compelling path just east off a major interstate, I-15.

RSBBM
Snap @JudgeJoe - we must have been thinking & posting at the same time :D

RSBBM
Snap @JudgeJoe - we must have been thinking & posting at the same time :D
Haha- I admit my thinking’s all over the place on this one. Too many odd details. I think domestic criminal profilers primarily work within predictable parameters of our known culture. But AA’s got his home culture, travel culture, American cultural experiences all combining into a unique criminal mix. Harder to pinpoint imo!

Haha- I admit my thinking’s all over the place on this one. Too many odd details. I think domestic criminal profilers primarily work within predictable parameters of our known culture. But AA’s got his home culture, travel culture, American cultural experiences all combining into a unique criminal mix. Harder to pinpoint imo!

Very true. I've been reading this thread with fascination. What we don't know about AA are the points where his birth culture intersect with his later development. If his MO was changing (and he's responsible for way more crimes), are there cracking or tipping points that might change his MO? We don't know what he was telling himself about his crimes.

For example, I know of two women (both from the same immigrant culture, both from the same very small unincorporated rural area of California) who were kidnapped as teens and held somewhere on the property of the kidnapper. In both cases, they became pregnant. In one case, the girl's family knew where she was but were terrified of the people who held her. In both cases, a marriage was eventually arranged. In one case, the woman left when she was about 30, in the other, she left in her early 50's (and to the world, it looked like a regular marriage with kids and grandkids). Marriage-by-capture was a thing in European society in the Middle Ages and still comes onto the table in some cultures around the world.

But AA was assimilating and working in Utah. He was not in an isolated rural region. He knew his values were at odds with the rest of our culture (and he may very well have told himself that his behaviors were rooted in patterns "back home" - even though, of course, he was from an urban setting in Nigeria, IIRC, and had converted to Mormonism).

Mormons do attract a lot of people who are struggling with impulse control, I will say that.

Sheesh!
“Paul Delacourt of the FBI's Los Angeles warned people to be careful as romance scams escalate nationwide... More than 21,000 people were conned into sending $143 million in 2018...”

The moral of the story is... there are no free lunches, no knights in shining armor, no sugar daddies & be grateful for your simple boring life just as it is! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288