Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read their school requirements and iPads are used with children in K-5th classes and a Mac laptop for 6th grade through upper school.

Although they have been on Summer vacation and GF could have banned the use of all tecnology in her house under this dire situation...just a thought.

Jennifer Dulos divorce: Fotis wants children’s medical, school records
n a motion filed late Thursday in Stamford family court, attorney Rich Rochlin said his client has been denied his five children’s “academic, medical, hospital and other health records.”
Rochlin said in his motion that the children’s guardian ad litem, Michael Meehan, advised him that Farber is not willing to release the records to Fotis Dulos. Rochlin said Jennifer Dulos’ divorce attorney has also refused to give up the records.
“More troubling is that plaintiff’s attorney has also weighed in on such request and took the same position as Ms. Farber,” Rochlin wrote. “It is unclear how he is able to take any position (other than his own)— consistent with the Rules of Professional Conduct — without consulting his client.”
Fotis Dulos last saw his children during a supervised visit at his estranged wife’s New Canaan home on May 22 — two days before her disappearance.

n a motion filed late Thursday in Stamford family court, attorney Rich Rochlin said his client has been denied his five children’s “academic, medical, hospital and other health records.”
Rochlin said in his motion that the children’s guardian ad litem, Michael Meehan, advised him that Farber is not willing to release the records to Fotis Dulos. Rochlin said Jennifer Dulos’ divorce attorney has also refused to give up the records.
“More troubling is that plaintiff’s attorney has also weighed in on such request and took the same position as Ms. Farber,” Rochlin wrote. “It is unclear how he is able to take any position (other than his own)— consistent with the Rules of Professional Conduct — without consulting his client.”
Fotis Dulos last saw his children during a supervised visit at his estranged wife’s New Canaan home on May 22 — two days before her disappearance.

I'm starting to not like this Rochlin fella much either. Definitely in kahoots with NP.

I guess it's better late than never. FD, after more than 2 years. is interested in the kids medical records and wants to check on their academic progress...HUH! Hope they all did well on their finals after their mother disappeared.

The medical records are interesting, but we can't sleuth the minors. Maybe FD wants to see if the kiddos are up-to-date on their vaccinations.

Wonder who is paying for his divorce attorney and his silly motions.

Farber v. Dulos
199.00 08/22/2019 P OBJECTION TO MOTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

SUPPLEMENTAL OBJECTION TO MOTION RE: BOND & REPLY TO OBJECTION TO REQUESTS FOR PRODUCTION
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17598937

GF lawyers are calling it a “media road show”
These emails and letter attachments show how badly FD, and Fore, was hurting, in a highly public way, way back as early as 2017. The seriousness of these correspondences is quite striking. (And this was long before JDs disappearance, GFs lawsuit, liens from contractors, and of course the pending criminal charges and suspect in his wife’s murder.)
It was only downhill from there, to the rock bottom he’s at now. No wonder he risked murder, there wasn’t much left for him to lose, was there? I bet that Ford guy is really shaking his head now. That was a near miss wasn’t it, little could he have imagined just how epically disastrous this was going to turn out for Fore. He must be thanking his lucky stars his money isn’t in this mess.

Obviously with apparently plentiful resources tucked away in Greece (I wouldn’t put it past FD that the money’s offshored somewhere else, Caymans maybe? (moo). Greece isn’t exactly a safe place to store large amounts of cash is it?) He’s a huge flight risk, as soon as he can figure out how to get rid of the ankle monitor, he’s out of here. If he can get hold of the older boys, they could spend the rest of their days waterskiing in Greece.

GFs lawyers are laying a solid and unwavering path down to the depths of FDs dirty house of cards that used to be known as Fore group. Even in best case scenarios for FD, he’s completely cooked, he’ll never build another house again in CT. Like I say, IMO his only out at this point is to up and escape.

IMO, I think LE is getting FD right where they want him. By revealing his Greece money ties (and putting on record how to trace them-directly back from NP) FD is starting to spin. He’s boxing himself in- asking for his children’s records (why does he suddenly need them now?) is going to take him back to family court where he pleaded the 5th, and where there could be more questions and/or revelations. He doesn’t learn from his mistakes, does he.

These emails and letter atta
It was only downhill from there, to the rock bottom he’s at now. No wonder he risked murder, there wasn’t much left for him to lose, was there? I bet that Ford guy is really shaking his head now. That was a near miss wasn’t it, little could he have imagined just how epically disastrous this was going to turn out for Fore. He must be thanking his lucky stars his money isn’t in this mess.

That Ford guy is a con man and disbarred lawyer.
ETA he applied for reinstatement

Didn’t he design a house on Black Island for The Masiellos?
The husband went to Brown with him. Not Henry Masiello
I remember because of theFore Group review and I was surprised they knew his Greek relatives
Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriageDulos has attracted some investors for the 80 Mountain Spring development. They included a $600,000 line of credit from Henry Masiello of Coventry, R.I., and a $500,000 mortgage from Ioannis Toutziaridis of Athens, Greece, land records show. Masiello did not return a call seeking comment. Toutziaridis couldn't be reached
Before being jailed in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Farber Dulos, her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, faced a downward spiral in his business and marriage

Last edited:
IMO, Richard Weinstein of Weinstein & Wisser did an excellent job. See page 4 and 5 of a succinct 5 page reply: "As to request 7, Judge Budzik has already ruled that the source of funds for criminal defense and a private investigator is not privileged, and the responses included a claim that the defendant lacked knowledge as to who was paying for the criminal defense and private investigator, except that the funds were believed to be coming from Greece being channeled through an attorney in New York, and paid over to Attorney Pattis. Those records should be produced as they are not privileged."

Love this. FD, MT and No Case Norm and the "attorney in New York" and the banker who sent/received wires from Greece (any bank operating in the U.S. must have Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Audits) - you are all cooked. Say hello to jail time and up to $500k in fines for facilitating AML, even by doing as little as turning a blind eye to suspicious activity. Since 9/11, all foreign wires are monitored (transactions easily identified by ABA/Routing Numbers). "Known or should have known" includes the lowliest bank teller processing the wire. But I think only a high net worth banker would have the authority to put through a wire to Greece - as it is not an international mecca (maybe it went through the UK first) and FORE is relatively small potatoes for a commercial account, particularly as FORE never had any significant commercial lines of credit. IMO, the dots have already been connected - elegantly and simply as "request 7". MOO.
GREAT info here. Thanks.

Lol-would the medical records include the time they didn’t have health insurance coverage, because he ignored a court order that he pay for it? Does anyone know why he would even request these things, other than that he knew GF would refuse to relinquish them, and he was trying to make a point? To what end was this request made?

Just for thought...

With as much time as I've spent on Albany Avenue, being scared out of my wits, I never knew there were cameras there or around Hartford and I've lived here for 12 years. To the contrary, I was in a hit and run in the town I live in a few years ago and when I asked about cameras, I was told they didn't have them. Reports about FD/MT's odyssey was the first time I heard of them but I still didn't know how extensive and high quality this system was. In July, I was in another hit and run (my 3rd in 2 years) on Park Street, another very scary area like Albany Avenue. Talking with the police officer who responded, the camera right across the street and several others up and down the street were pointed out to me. I thought for a minute about that other hit and run, that I live in a very desirable area with extremely high taxes, and how Hartford has cameras and yet my town doesn't. Within minutes the command center let the officer know they had footage. It wasn't until a few days after this that I read the extensive story in the Middletown Press about Hartford's cameras in relation to this case that I finally understood what they were capable of.
Just shows FD didn't watch Dateline on a regular basis. I know the Odyssey on Albany went on for miles. And was over an hour from JD house. FD must be stupid in a very basic way not to understand that there are cameras everywhere now. (I don't mean to imply that about you...but you didn't murder anyone either! Murderers should know these things.) And they are just as likely, if not more so, in an area riddled by crime because that is where they are really needed. If I was committing a crime, I would ASSUME there are cameras wherever I went and act accordingly. I wonder if when he pulled into 4JC after the Albany Ave run whether he looked at his phone and said oh, @#$% I shouldn't have brought this. Or was he so stupid it didn't cross his mind? His whole plan was really stupid. IDK. I just love the word stupid this morning. It makes me feel good.

Lol-would the medical records include the time they didn’t have health insurance coverage, because he ignored a court order that he pay for it? Does anyone know why he would even request these things, other than that he knew GF would refuse to relinquish them, and he was trying to make a point? To what end was this request made?
Because he can. Because he wants to scare GF. Because even after all he has done, there is ZERO shame or remorse. Because when you are a garbage human being, it is fun tightening the screws on the mother of a murdered daughter. Because revenge is all that's left at this point. Because he is a monster. Sorry Norm. I have gone and vilified your client.

I think FD's plan is to divide and conquer his own children!
I don’t think there is any doubt at all about this. And remember, while GF’s apartment is a spacious one by NYC standards, it’s still very small for 5 children, especially when they have been used to much, much more space. I also don’t doubt that FD has taught his boys not to respect women, even their mother and grandmother. This lesson begins very early, and it is relentless. I know this because I work for a wealthy family, where the 12 year old son doesn’t respect his mother. Where did he learn it? From his father. I don’t have that problem with the boy, because he is afraid of me (I tamed their guard dog, who was a biter, and I don’t put up with crap from children, either)

BBM God bless you and all that you stand for @Jmoose! I applaud you for standing up to disrespectful and bad behavior. LOL The Moose is loose!

I think FD was counting on this, and is another reason he murdered JD before the divorce went any further. MOO
And a widower with 5 children is a much more sympathetic creature than a mere divorced dad. Poor Fotis…..hard luck....again....how does the poor man carry on in the face of all his hardships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288