The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps TPTB that run Good Morning America need to send Lara Spencer, and all those other hosts to a mandatory Anti- Bullying class for a day to learn about how making comments like that to a SIX YEAR OLD child is crass, vulgar, and a reason to get you fired.

And the Royal Family should probably put that network’s requests for interviews and information at the bottom of the pile

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Royal Ballet School (UK). Perfection! About us - The Royal Ballet School
Fees-banner-Bill-Cooper-846x321.jpg

Last edited:
This just tooo much:

No One Puts Prince George Down !!!

Prince George is cruelly mocked for taking ballet classes by US TV host - as celebs leap to his defence

I’m fightin’ mad about this.:mad:
Meh...:confused:
If it's good enough for our Premiership FOOTBALLERS :p no-one here will be bullying him about it

Ballet, yoga and a few tough rugby league lessons help Giggs grace the game at 40... and Moyes says he's the best player in the Premier League era
article-0-05C67B4E00000514-1_636x382.jpg

Ferdinand: I could have been a ballet star...
134485_1.jpg
United's Ryan Giggs uses ballet and yoga to keep him playing
Ferdinand: I could have been a ballet star... | Express Yourself | Comment | Express.co.uk

It’s not enough blowback if she still has a job

I hope GMA turns this into a teachable moment. They should profile some kids who absolutely adore dance.

Lara’s mocking is in her laughing - I got the impression she didn’t think it was possible for any five or six year old boy to be sophisticated enough to like a high art form like ballet.

Doesn’t speak very well of her assessment of American kids either.

I remember a heartwarming story of fathers participating in their little kids first dance classes to help them join the class and to bond with their child.

..I remember a heartwarming story of fathers participating in their little kids first dance classes to help them join the class and to bond with their child.
:) You just reminded me of this;

Metallica ditches the drugs, violence and groupies for psychobabble and ... ballet class?
..But if we're watching a documentary on Metallica, I think we want to see (a) someone getting hit, (b) someone getting a hummer from a groupie, (c) someone doing, like, half a kilo of coke and washing it down with a gallon of gasoline and licorice rum...

source.gif
Yes, you get to see James Hetfield smiling, holding his wife's hand and watching his 5-year-old daughter at her ballet class.

:p
Some kinda monster huh..
Sensitivica: Some Kind of Feeling

I feel your OCD pain! The wrong color drives me nuts. That’s why I’ve followed Canadian Maria Killam’s color blog for years. Don’t paint until you’ve checked her out. It’s all in the undertones and she’s the expert. She just came out with a color wheel to help with picking neutrals. Her free offer may still be on. Of course, you may want to be adventurous and consider a fun color for your laundry room. :D I’ve always liked yellow with gray.
Maria Killam's Understanding Undertones Colour Wheel Now Available!

TY for this link Lil!

I also absolutely luv luv luv a palette of yellow with gray! The neutrality of gray is grounding, while the vibrancy of yellow is energizing - especially in a kitchen. I think the combination of the two is beautiful.

They tell us that EVERY Bank Holiday Weekend :rolleyes:
But we all soon learn...
70eda84f197ad965552b38cdf57f7c2b.jpg

I’ll never forget the Bank Holiday in 1978. We knew nothing about it as we headed by train to Arbroath on the east coast if Scotland. We arrived late on Sunday afternoon and crowds of people were getting on the train as we got off. I said “Is there a reason you’re all leaving? Should we leave too?” Silly Americans. Nope, just the end of the bank holiday. :)

We had the place to ourselves and stayed at a B & B with a German family. Their little girls were about the same age as our daughter (7) and they played happily together despite knowing only the language of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500