Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a former headmaster at the school. He talked about greeting JD and the children every morning in the carpool line.
ETA. Oh wait! May not have been the same person that opined the children were excited to see their father. Looked up to him as a super hero.

If your child only sees you a couple of weeks a month, the child would no doubt, be excited to see you. Especially the younger ones. An absent parent will always create excitement when they are actually present. IMO, I bet FO would come into the home all Gregarious after his 10 day vacation. What child would not be excited about that?

I bet FO even came home with lot's of gifts, too. Oooh, every child is Excited about gifts. What if FO returned from his 10 days per month on a day the children were still in school and FO arrives to pick them up from school creating Super Excited kids when they see their part time dad after 10 days away? Would school officials think that the children are Excited to see their father? Absolutely.

FO was like a gregarious uncle who traveled all over the world and came to visit with fantastic stories of his travels and don't forget the gifs and all the excitement involved. It is all mesmerizing in young children's minds. I had one of those Uncles and we children would so look forward to his visits and yes, he came with our mother to pick us up at school and we just could not contain our excitement.

The older twins know better now. But, little girls have always idolized their fathers and I don't think the 2 girls in this case are any different. The girls were 6 and 8 when JD escaped with the children in 2017.

Keep in mind that JD escaped with the children when the older boys were just 11 years old. Two years is a long time for these boys to see FO for what he actually is.

FO was like a Visiting Relative that came to visit a few times a year. In my Uncle's case, he was not of marriage and family material. He was just a fantastic visiting relative who brought us gifts from all over the world.

MOO MOO MOO til the cows come home.

So you think it's ok to sop up blood in your wife's garage, take it and dispose of it, and never mention that to LE or report the blood?
It's ok to just forget you did that, right?
Why would you even stop to clean up a mess?
Something smells in your logic.
I think you're a paid poster that came over from the fb group. Sorry too fishy.

You would be wrong. You can view my profile on this site. I've been part of WS for years. I'm from Austin Texas, and was brought to this site because of a missing San Antonio woman. The JD case is of particular interest because, well, probably the same reason many others are probably here. Wealthy NYC family, 5 beautiful kids, attractive mom goes missing. George Clooney look-alike husband, contentious divorce. I want to know what happened. I don't know what his defense is for cleaning up the garage. But then again, we/I don't really know any detail about the garage. My point is, is it evidence or not? If it is, charge him. Yes, I'm impatient with LE. All I have to go on is the evidence that's been presented here in WS and based on that evidence, I certainly could not convict him. And I would hope no one else here would either. I've been coming to this site every day now for about 3 months and there's just nothing new. I guess that's LE's prerogative, and maybe it's to drag things out so long that FD will make some move. I don't know. But for me, the kid angle is a big one.

You would be wrong. You can view my profile on this site. I've been part of WS for years. I'm from Austin Texas, and was brought to this site because of a missing San Antonio woman. The JD case is of particular interest because, well, probably the same reason many others are probably here. Wealthy NYC family, 5 beautiful kids, attractive mom goes missing. George Clooney look-alike husband, contentious divorce. I want to know what happened. I don't know what his defense is for cleaning up the garage. But then again, we/I don't really know any detail about the garage. My point is, is it evidence or not? If it is, charge him. Yes, I'm impatient with LE. All I have to go on is the evidence that's been presented here in WS and based on that evidence, I certainly could not convict him. And I would hope no one else here would either. I've been coming to this site every day now for about 3 months and there's just nothing new. I guess that's LE's prerogative, and maybe it's to drag things out so long that FD will make some move. I don't know. But for me, the kid angle is a big one.

I could actually convict him just on the Albany Ave Odyssey of Stupidity the night JD disappeared, as long as LE proved FD and MT were there. The phone pings that brought LE to Albany Ave, and happened to lead them to the videos tells me they were there, and that it wasn’t someone else throwing out bags with JD’s blood in them (assuming LE proves her blood was in those bags)

I'll grant you that. And if I was him, I'd demand a speedy trial on that count. We don't know what he's said about it. Is there any proof that he was even at the house? I guess I'll say it again. I want him to be charged. And until he is, I think he should see his kids.
I think his attorney requested a speedy trial in the very beginning which was denied? How come he hasn't tried again?

I could actually convict him just on the Albany Ave Odyssey of Stupidity the night JD disappeared, as long as LE proved FD and MT were there. The phone pings that brought LE to Albany Ave, and happened to lead them to the videos tells me they were there, and that it wasn’t someone else throwing out bags with JD’s blood in them (assuming LE proves her blood was in those bags)

You might be right. But, what I don't know is how much blood was in those bags. All I have heard from LE is some. Was it a lot? And we heard about that right away and nothing new since. Some on this site assume LE has a lot more evidence. I should hope so. But what if they don't. I can only go on what I hear. Ok, WS is not a jury box. No one is giving us evidence. At this point, maybe I should just tune this whole thing out until they release some new info. And yes, I'm projecting to much onto FD. I do believe, in his own way, he loves those kids. I'd say I know the desperation that a dad fears about loosing his kids. If he killed JD, then he deserves it, but if he didn't kill JD, well, he deserves to be heard.

He lost his rights when he abandoned his responsibilities. FD is getting his due process rights in at least 3 different courts and, interestingly, each and every court has seen through his victim schtick.

His children have rights, too. The family judge, who has far more facts than we will ever be privy to in this case, has specifically held that it is NOT in their best interests to have any contact with FD. HE has been given all the rights to which he is due.

It is far, far more important to keep these children safe than it is for them to be required to visit their father in these circumstances.

I believe family court is stacked against fathers. Doesn't give him the right to kill anyone, but it doesn't mean that family court judges are fair. Then again, I wasn't the family court judge, so I wouldn't know. But family court is wrong many times.

I'll grant you that. And if I was him, I'd demand a speedy trial on that count. We don't know what he's said about it. Is there any proof that he was even at the house? I guess I'll say it again. I want him to be charged. And until he is, I think he should see his kids.
Yes, his DNA was found MIXED WITH JD's in her kitchen sink. You remember, in the house he had never been inside, and of course, mere days after joking to the visiting coordinator for the children about "being sure" not to leave DNA in JD's home.

There is not too little forensic evidence in this case. There is probably too much. This evidence takes time to process, contrary what is portrayed on popular crime shows.

You might be right. But, what I don't know is how much blood was in those bags. All I have heard from LE is some. Was it a lot? And we heard about that right away and nothing new since. Some on this site assume LE has a lot more evidence. I should hope so. But what if they don't. I can only go on what I hear. Ok, WS is not a jury box. No one is giving us evidence. At this point, maybe I should just tune this whole thing out until they release some new info. And yes, I'm projecting to much onto FD. I do believe, in his own way, he loves those kids. I'd say I know the desperation that a dad fears about loosing his kids. If he killed JD, then he deserves it, but if he didn't kill JD, well, he deserves to be heard.
How much blood is enough blood?

(BBM): He pleaded the 5th so as to not incriminate himself, and has not said a word about why he was seen on video disposing of items that belonged to his wife with her blood on them. They had been living separately for over a year, and he was not allowed to be at the house where she and their kids lived except for supervised visits with the children. MOO

If your child only sees you a couple of weeks a month, the child would no doubt, be excited to see you. Especially the younger ones. An absent parent will always create excitement when they are actually present. IMO, I bet FO would come into the home all Gregarious after his 10 day vacation. What child would not be excited about that?

I bet FO even came home with lot's of gifts, too. Oooh, every child is Excited about gifts. What if FO returned from his 10 days per month on a day the children were still in school and FO arrives to pick them up from school creating Super Excited kids when they see their part time dad after 10 days away? Would school officials think that the children are Excited to see their father? Absolutely.

FO was like a gregarious uncle who traveled all over the world and came to visit with fantastic stories of his travels and don't forget the gifs and all the excitement involved. It is all mesmerizing in young children's minds. I had one of those Uncles and we children would so look forward to his visits and yes, he came with our mother to pick us up at school and we just could not contain our excitement.

The older twins know better now. But, little girls have always idolized their fathers and I don't think the 2 girls in this case are any different. The girls were 6 and 8 when JD escaped with the children in 2017.

Keep in mind that JD escaped with the children when the older boys were just 11 years old. Two years is a long time for these boys to see FO for what he actually is.

FO was like a Visiting Relative that came to visit a few times a year. In my Uncle's case, he was not of marriage and family material. He was just a fantastic visiting relative who brought us gifts from all over the world.

Exactalactalactally!

I honestly am not a plant. You can follow other threads on other cases I've been interested in. And my questions are sincere. I don't deny that the trash run is suspicious. But, I also feel I understand a bit about the legal process. He's not charged with murder. He's not even charged in her disappearance. Yes he has been charged with tampering with evidence but it hasn't been brought to trial. I don't have the evidence and although the initial news reports seemed damning, there hasn't been anything since. He wants to see his kids. Look, I'm a dad that's been through a divorce. We had a reasonably amicable divorce so I have no bitterness, but I did feel very vulnerable through the process. Spouses can be vindictive. What if my spouse happened to go missing. Of course I'd be suspect #1, but what if LE had no evidence to that other than I cleaned up the floor. And, what if I really and truly had nothing to do with my wife's disappearance. Would it be fair to take the kids away from me? All I'm saying is I want more evidence. I want FD to be charged with her disappearance. Until they do, FD has every right to fight for his kids. Not only does he have the right, as a dad he has the responsibility.

FO did not even have the kids Before JD went missing.

Why should FO receive them now?

FO had only recently been allowed some Very Limited Supervised Visitation after a 10+ month window of NO visitation. ALL Based on FO's behavior and actions in the two years before JD went missing.

ALL of this was Long BEFORE JD went missing.

FO was Not even allowed to have Any alone time with the children or private conversations in English or Greek, Way Before JD went missing.

Just because JD is missing does not negate the fact that FD was Already considered UnSuitable to have Unsupervised visitation and Barely able to have Supervised visitation.

This had absolutely nothing to do with JD being missing.

Courts only Suspend or implement Supervised Visitations in very Serious cases. Judge Heller did NOT take this lightly and this was ALL Before JD went missing.

At this point, the Family Court Judge MUST err on the side of caution in protecting these children.

What if FO had the children? Would he do like the more recent cases of a parent killing the children and themselves? Or, would FO Abscond with the children to another country? Passports are not needed on a private jet.

Remember, I noted that Extradition Treaties are Only for people who are either accused of a crime or found guilty of a crime. So, once the children are in another country, they are gone for good.

IF FO had Any concern for the children, FO would not have killed their mother and/or made more than 30 stops along Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, disposing of items containing JD's blood in the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' with MT.

FO and Ho are on State of the Art, Very Clear Videos, disposing of these items and FO has refused to answer questions in Family Court under his 5th Amendment right. Yes, FO has that right and guess what? The Family Court Judge has the Right to make Inference from FO's 'stand of silence' as to his possible Guilt.

Criminal Court is not even afforded this luxury. Family Court Definitely uses this asset available to them. In this case, the Inference is that FO is guilty of tampering with evidence at best and guilty of Pre Meditated Murder at worst.

Why put these children in that situation? Please do not say that FD's sister or niece could step in for the children. These people only saw the children once a year.

GF is more than capable, willing, and financially able to care for the children within these circumstances. GF provides security, stability, familiarity, and the massive amounts of love for these children that is very much needed in these circumstances.

Why not support the Judges decision to protect these children?

If your husband or ex was found disposing of your bloody items in the many bins along Albany Avenue, would You want Him to have custody of Your children?

Seriously?

I hear you. But it's been three months, no new info, and they still haven't charged him. So, there is something about what they've told us that is not as compelling as it would seem.
IIRC the consensus was that the DA was smart not to rush because of the amount of time it takes to process evidence and once they charge him it starts the clock ticking to bring the case to trial. IMO. If I remembered that incorrectly, someone please advise. TIA MOO

I hear you. But it's been three months, no new info, and they still haven't charged him. So, there is something about what they've told us that is not as compelling as it would seem.
All LE wants is the truth. And if they find that FD didn’t have anything to do with JD’s disappearance, then they will set him free. Murders, as you know, are often complicated and these things take time.

btw, the advertisements on this page are, well, suggestive. Not that I mind but really, what kind of people are on this site.

This page? I don't see any ads. I'm using Firefox with . What's your browser? If Chrome, it's based on where *you* have been and what you've been searching for. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here, if you don't use on Firefox (but I never see ads for anything but Websleuths itself).

...and then there is the issue of the “altered license plates” ... come on ... FD has done nothing to support his children, their mother, their grandmother, or ... his innocence in the disappearance of JD ... he has not cooperated with LE, and pleaded the Fifth in Family Court ... why should he be trusted with access to his clearly traumatized children ... why indeed ...just my opinion of course

...and then there is the issue of the “altered license plates” ... come on ... FD has done nothing to support his children, their mother, their grandmother, or ... his innocence in the disappearance of JD ... he has not cooperated with LE, and pleaded the Fifth in Family Court ... why should he be trusted with access to his clearly traumatized children ... why indeed ...just my opinion of course

I think you're all thinking I'm defending FD. I'm not. And if you look back on the early threads, I've thought it was a slam dunk. But I do not believe LE has all the time in the world to bring charges. There's real ramifications to dragging it out. To GF, the kids, and yes, FD. Sure, LE may have a "better" case if they wait another month. That case may even be better in two months, four months, of 10 years. My, albeit unpopular, opinion is that in the absence of murder charges, he should see his kids. Otherwise, it's all a pretty loose legal system. Throw around rumors, don't bring the case to trial, deny someone their rights. I know folks are going to say, they're more than rumors. I guess if this were a game of poker, I'd call your bluff. So, all I'm saying is, that's where I'm now at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong