Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The supposed curling iron incident is what stands out to me. MOO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Slater: Krystal said Frazee would call her with questions about medicine for Kaylee, since she’s a nurse. Kenney says Frazee called Kelsey a terrible mother, physically abusive toward Kaylee. She said Frazee cited examples. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
1:50 PM - 19 Feb 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
One example: Kaylee returned to Frazee’s custody with burns on the top & bottom of her hands. Kelsey said it was from grabbing a curling iron. Krystal said that wouldn’t make sense. Another example claimed Kelsey slammed Kaylee’s hand in
the fridge. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
1:51 PM - 19 Feb 2019
Thanks so much. I remember now.
Didn’t he also talk to his friend, CC, about how KB would take off for days at a time and that he had little KF most of the time?

So either some of that was true or he was repeating these lies to several people. I wonder if he ever had reported these things to DFS?

I have questioned in my mind why a person would beat someone with a baseball bat? It’s so evil and shows extreme anger. But IF his words are true why not have her arrested for child abuse?

This case just breaks my heart.

Didn’t he also talk to his friend, CC, about how KB would take off for days at a time and that he had little KF most of the time?

So either some of that was true or he was repeating these lies to several people. I wonder if he ever had reported these things to DFS?

I have questioned in my mind why a person would beat someone with a baseball bat? It’s so evil and shows extreme anger. But IF his words are true why not have her arrested for child abuse?

Evil behavior - also a narcissist IMO.

BBY = Bolded By You.

I was going to bold the comments on your original post, but you had bolded them already, so I couldn't put BBM.

Saying BBM when it was BBY would have been a bold-faced lie.

Both literally and figuratively.
Oh lol I'm a bit slow. ;) I didn't intend to bold it..seems when i posted your names it bolded the rest of the post.

My memory's a little fuzzy on KB taking off for days, but from what I recall, something like that. What I do remember clearly is CC saying that PF had been raising Baby K since she was born, had custody of her, and KB had visitation. :rolleyes:

Also, CBI (Slater?) testified in the 2/19 hearing that there was no evidence of abuse.

MOO

Last edited:
My memory's a little fuzzy on KB taking off for days, but from what I recall, something like that. What I do remember clearly is CC saying that PF had been raising Baby K since she was born, had custody of her, and KB had visitation. :rolleyes:

Also, CBI (Slater?) testified in the 2/19 hearing that there was no evidence of abuse.

MOO
Yes. They were never able to substantiate any of the allegations, and found that some of them were flat out lies.

The alcohol rehab thing being one of them.

I wonder if he’s ever told the truth about anything?

Yes. They were never able to substantiate any of the allegations, and found that some of them were flat out lies.

BBM,
NO, I don't believe he has even when he told the CPS worker that he truly cared about baby K.

If he truly loved her vs. 'control' he wouldn't have murdered her mother with her allegedly in her playpen. :mad:

MOO

I

MOO
I didn’t remember agent slater saying there was no evidence of abuse. Thank you for that. Still, if PF suspected it, why take the matter into his own hands? I would report it right away. Surely DFS would have records of it being reported. So why didn’t he?

I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around someone being angry enough to beat someone with a baseball bat. It sounds like the DA wasn’t even sure he could prove lying in wait and that’s premeditation. I would think a premeditated murder would have been with a gun. And he was just with her the night before. Why the bat?

Well what do I know? I remember thinking Scott Peterson was innocent....until they caught him with red hair and money for a run and a map to his girlfriends home. :(

That’s why I’m so anxious to hear the evidence. I’m so messed up about the bat.
Well, enough about that. o_O

I

I didn’t remember agent slater saying there was no evidence of abuse. Thank you for that. Still, if PF suspected it, why take the matter into his own hands? I would report it right away. Surely DFS would have records of it being reported. So why didn’t he?

I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around someone being angry enough to beat someone with a baseball bat. It sounds like the DA wasn’t even sure he could prove lying in wait and that’s premeditation. I would think a premeditated murder would have been with a gun. And he was just with her the night before. Why the bat?

Well what do I know? I remember thinking Scott Peterson was innocent....until they caught him with red hair and money for a run and a map to his girlfriends home. :(
BBM

Lying in wait is an aggravating circumstance, and the one the DA said they looked at the most. It was the [new] Attorney General who didn't think they had enough, not DA May. MOO

I think he lied when he told people those stories about her running off for days. The reason I don't find him credible is because one of those stories was shown to be false.

He had told people that she ran from the hospital and abandoned their baby and he had to bring the baby home by himself. But then we saw professional 'family photos' taken at the hospital of two smiling parents and their newborn baby. To me, that disproves his version of events. In my experience, the photographer takes these photos towards the end of the hospital stay.

I think he told all of his friends and clients that KB was crazy and erratic because he had planned to rid himself of her for awhile. He needed people to believe she would run off, irresponsibly.

Last edited:
I think he lied when he told people those stories about her running off for days. The reason I don't find him credible is because one of those stories was shown to be false.

He had told people that she ran from the hospital and abandoned their baby and he had to bring the baby home by himself. But then we saw professional 'family photos' taken at the hospital of two smiling parents and their newborn baby. To me, that disproves his version of events. In my experience, the photographer takes this photos towards the end of the hospital stay.

I think he told all of his friends and clients that KB was crazy and erratic because he had planned to rid himself of her for awhile. He needed people to believe she would run off, irresponsibly.

ITA. He also lied to people and said she went to "rehab"- implying that she had a drug or alcohol problem. But in reality she went to see a counselor for some mild anxiety/stress after she went back to work when her maternity leave was up. IIRC it was a weekend trip to see the counselor and it wasn't even a situation where they admitted her for any kind of treatment or intensive therapy. It was a couple of spiritually-based counseling sessions and then she returned home. PF has a history of twisting the truth to try to make KB out to be unstable. He has been hating her and trying to get rid of her for a long time. MOO.

If you believe someone is abusing a child you report them you do not kill them. What a situation to leave your daughter in.... no mum at all. To me this doesn't feel like someone who really cares about anything other than themselves.

He is the only one claiming this and anything else is just hearsay of what he has told them and that does not make it true.

In my opinion he wanted to be rid of her and didn't want to do the right thing about his child.

There is no excuse for murder.

Patrick Frazee asking court to exclude 16-page child welfare assessment | Daily Mail Online
SABBM:
The employee asked a series of child welfare questions which resulted in Frazee's child being taken into custody and given to the parents of alleged murder victim Kelsey Berreth while the criminal proceedings continue.

But defenders argue the questions asked of Frazee included some pointed questions about what happened around Thanksgiving, as well as if Frazee or Berreth shared a history of substance abuse or neglect.

Chris Spargo strikes again.

Last edited:
Patrick Frazee asking court to exclude 16-page child welfare assessment | Daily Mail Online
SABBM:
The employee asked a series of child welfare questions which resulted in Frazee's child being taken into custody and given to the parents of alleged murder victim Kelsey Berreth while the criminal proceedings continue.

But defenders argue the questions asked of Frazee included some pointed questions about what happened around Thanksgiving, as well as if Frazee or Berreth shared a history of substance abuse or neglect.

Chris Spargo strikes again.

You may not know this, but I hate that man.

“Defenders,” what the hell?!

Two people contributed to this article, but the bad parts are definitely his.

He’s as useless as the “G” in “lasagna.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member