Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was out there before (recently) people would have noticed and attacking 2 people whether young or not for SA purposes isnt smart. There is more than meets the eye to this tragedy and we might not ever find out why.

It seems when they make a plea deal and there is no trial, only the family actually hears the details of what happened (and only a few and carefully considered ones). And that happens only if the killer confessed and told the truth when he did. If they clam up (like Morgan Harrington's and Hannah Graham's killer Jesse Matthew did), the general public only knows what has been released up to then by LE in very limited fashion.

Although I certainly understand that and how that works, at the same time, it does not seem to do the public any good service for them to be ignorant about what really happened. Otherwise, they could be more on guard about their own safety in similar situations they may put themselves in and can avoid in the future sometimes.

Not hearing the whole story..bad as it might be, isn't just for people like me just satisfying my own curiosity, but more importantly to warn other people to avoid the same tricks and traps set up by the killer.

Not hearing the whole story..bad as it might be, isn't just for people like me just satisfying my own curiosity, but more importantly to warn other people to avoid the same tricks and traps set up by the killer.

Not to mention the sick perp deserves to have what he's done told to the world to shame him. Unless he'd find glory in it....then maybe not.

I believed this has been posted before but we've gone through quite a few threads since the 22 April PC. John Lordan's YouTube video on the PC and some of the news articles that came out. Maybe watch it later when everything is shut down this weekend.

If he was out there before (recently) people would have noticed and attacking 2 people whether young or not for SA purposes isnt smart. There is more than meets the eye to this tragedy and we might not ever find out why.

Whatever meets the eye, whoever is involved, I don’t mind never knowing the truth personally, but justice needs to be meted out. This killer needs to be put behind bars, forever.

It can not be “someone very powerful” as honestly, there are no such people in Delphi.
If well-known politicians, businessmen, millionaires, fall and are publicly disgraced, I do not believe that some locals are protected in Delphi. If the Delphians are afraid to speak out, then, FBI is involved, too, and FBI is above the state level.

I think the police is not apt to solve the case, or really the BG was darn lucky.

ADMIN NOTE:

Just because a prominent member of the Delphi community is in the news for a "personnel matter" does not mean they are a POI/suspect in these murders.

Chaw and chat about it all you like behind the scenes but please do not post on the main thread any inferences or insinuations of involvement in the murders when an individual has not been officially designated a POI/suspect by LE. If you do, your post and all responses will be removed.

I have to agree. You don't just do a double murder your first time and get lucky enough to not be apprehended for 2.5 years.

I have to agree. You don't just do a double murder your first time and get lucky enough to not be apprehended for 2.5 years.
Every serial killer starts somewhere. It is very possible he could do a double and get away, for a time. I hope he isn’t a budding serial killer but it sure looks like he could become one if he isn’t already. Especially with the police talking about his ‘power’ motive. Since getting interested in true crime I have learned there are very sick people in the world that get away. Hopefully he is caught and executed without a long appeal process. Praying on our children should be a fast track to the needle

That would be a bomb shell, but I don't think so. I've been here since the beginning and never heard that. Good luck with your search...
moo

Likewise, Jax49.

Here's a double murder, committed, unfortunately, by someone "off the grid".

And just look how long it took to be solved.

I do hope there is some DNA identified as BG's.
Realistically, this crime could take years and years to solve.

I do hope LE is comparing it with DNA gotten in surrounding states........

How a DNA database helped solve a horrific double murder

MOO.

Out there but I watched the 2 hour special on BTK. I don't know why but I can't quit thinking about it and the Delphi girls. The white thingy sticking out of BG shirt at the neck has always struck me as a plastic bag. Broad daylight, multiple victims and (if) there was no SA it may be similar. I hate hate hate hate thinking or typing this.

Didn’t BP say in an interview there was no SA? I will try to find it.

I think she has given what could be interpreted as conflicting statements on this. On the "Murder in My Family" podcast for which she and her husband were interviewed, she said something to the effect that even the family had not been told the details of what had happened to the girls.

It has been said a few times in these threads over the past two years, but: even if there is no evidence of the physical act of rape, that does NOT mean that the killer did not have a sexual motivation. There are sexual sadists who derive satisfaction from the act of strangling, for example. That's still a sexually based assault in my book even if penetration or DNA deposition (let us say) did not occur. I'm not speaking on legal definitions here but rather on criminal motivations.

In my opinion, given the statistics on these types of crimes against young girls and the fact that police immediately went after known sexual offenders in their investigation, the strongest possibility is that this was a sexually-motivated offense against one or both girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member