Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get you musso, just realistically if marg has proof of purchase than that's it proof of purchase.
she had coffee and cake there and she states her husband joined her.
with receipt that's enough for LE.
that's the way this stuff works.

she is verifying his wearabouts in a public place with lots of witnesses.
this is 100% provable or disprovable.

I think speddings alibi is clear and solid.

but that's just my speculation I have always had...as u all know!! :p

if nothing new incriminating comes to light throwing shade at him I see why the police now consider him a previous person of interest.

moo

Yep, and I have also always thought the same. Will be interesting to hear more from him thats for sure.

How many seats does BS work van have?
I am wondering because he took the kids to the office. At about 8:30 he walked them over to the school. Marg did not meet him until 9:30.
Just wondering if the work van would have a seat for Bs and all the kids. Or would he have needed to use another car that morning?
good point..how many children ? 3

The laundry opens up to the verandah that that last ever photo of William was taken. IMO the laundry can be closed off from the house, in other words it is accessible from the outside as well as the inside. The FGM may have closed the internal door that goes into the house and had BS come in from the outside so that he didnt have to enter the actual home other than the laundry from the outside, I ask my trades to do same thing so they dont have to take shoes off to come in my house for something needed in the laundry, easier to tell them to meet me out back. But thats just me.

Thanx.

They could have paid for the coffee on the way out I guess...What time did they get there? I thought it was not to long after 9am.

Edit... I see if was 9.30 they were meeting there.

As you were!
imo the times dont add up..say meeting at 9.30..paid for coffee before or after and left before 10am says marg..bill says 10.20..margs says they sat outside,i cant see how since she had 30min to find a seat and if they left at 10.20 they were within a min of being late so could have missed a seat...i see a gap .. did they ask bs where they sat?

I am wondering because he took the kids to the office. At about 8:30 he walked them over to the school. Marg did not meet him until 9:30.
Just wondering if the work van would have a seat for Bs and all the kids. Or would he have needed to use another car that morning?
I don't believe BS's van has any rear seating - based on there being no windows other than the two side windows at the front. If he took them in the van with him, the kids would've been transported without seats; if he took them in a different vehicle, then how did MS arrive to the cafe?

I don't believe BS's van has any rear seating - based on there being no windows other than the two side windows at the front. If he took them in the van with him, the kids would've been transported without seats; if he took them in a different vehicle, then how did MS arrive to the cafe?
How about MS drove the van and then they swapped vehicles before the afternoon call-out?

I'm bemused by him walking them to school, and regularly. What's wrong with dropping them at the gate or nearby?

Margaret says that Spedding took two kids to school that day. Did the 3rd child perhaps attend a different school?
VW vans can come with 2, 3 or 5 seats (according to VW website) - at least, the newer models can.
VW Transporter Van 2019 | Vans | Volkswagen Australia

"We both arranged to meet for coffee before the assembly, he dropped the two boys at school and he was to meet me at the coffee shop," she told then officer in charge of the investigation Gary Jubelin and another police officer.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/we-...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20190826-p52kso.html

How about MS drove the van and then they swapped vehicles before the afternoon call-out?

I'm bemused by him walking them to school, and regularly. What's wrong with dropping them at the gate or nearby?
I wonder if there was ever a perceived risk of a bio-parent accessing those children? I was wondering - why not take the school bus (presuming their home was far enough away from the school to have school-bus transportation available to them).

I wonder if there was ever a perceived risk of a bio-parent accessing those children? I was wondering - why not take the school bus (presuming their home was far enough away from the school to have school-bus transportation available to them).

We don't really have school buses like the US and Canada. Just the private schools might, or schools for disabled. Not public schools like Laurieton Primary School.

We don't really have school buses like the US and Canada. Just the private schools might, or schools for disabled. Not public schools like Laurieton Primary School.
So if people choose to live in the more rural areas, they would need to be responsible for their own transportation to and from school each day? Thanks for the info, didn't know this.

Depends on circumstances and the child or children. For the first 3 years of my childs schooling I walked him right up to the door, if not into class to help settle. My child is ASD and it was an ardous task but paid off, my child is now fully independent and able to walk the few minutes to school, cross road and go straight into class and settle independently.

Margaret says that Spedding took two kids to school that day. Did the 3rd child perhaps attend a different school?
VW vans can come with 2, 3 or 5 seats (according to VW website) - at least, the newer models can.
VW Transporter Van 2019 | Vans | Volkswagen Australia

"We both arranged to meet for coffee before the assembly, he dropped the two boys at school and he was to meet me at the coffee shop," she told then officer in charge of the investigation Gary Jubelin and another police officer.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/we-...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20190826-p52kso.html
did perhaps the 3rd child had a coffee and cake?

So if people choose to live in the more rural areas, they would need to be responsible for their own transportation to and from school each day? Thanks for the info, didn't know this.

Yes, we have to get our own children to the public schools (and many private schools, too). When they are in primary school, the parents usually do this. Kids in Years 5/6/7 might walk or ride a bike.

When they are in high school, the kids walk, or take trains or public buses - depending how far school is. Or a parent may transport them. Public transport is quite responsive ... more buses and trains run at school start and end times.

I've not read all the thread as I've been in court all day ;)

But just wanted to say after BS & MS's testimony today, I can totally see why they have had their defimation cases against the media.

The media have a lot to answer for IMO

No court tomorrow......

I've not read all the thread as I've been in court all day ;)

But just wanted to say after BS & MS's testimony today, I can totally see why they have had their defimation cases against the media.

The media have a lot to answer for IMO

No court tomorrow......
Thanks for your comments drsleuth.. why no court tomorrow?? There are only 4 more days left, and one of them (tomorrow) is a no-go??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam