Presumed Located MI - Oliver, 1, Michelle, 4, & Kimberly Sheridan (Stajkowski), 23, pregnant, Detroit, 18 Aug 2019

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
view

DETROIT
- A family in Detroit is desperate for answers in the disappearance of a pregnant mother and her two young children.

Kimberly Sheridan, 23, is nine months pregnant. She has two children, a 4-year-old girl named Michelle and a 1-year-old boy named Oliver. Police said she hasn't been heard from since Aug. 18.

Her parents said Sheridan has never cut off contact with her family, before and they worry about Michelle and Oliver.

Read more: Pregnant Detroit mother, 2 young children missing since Aug. 18

This doesn't sound good for a new baby or her children.

"As far as we could tell and from everyone we have talked to, she has not had any kind of contact with anyone since Sunday and that's not something she normally does," Michelle said.

Michelle said her daughter is a transient, moving from place to place with her small children, sometimes even staying with strangers.
Kimberly had been staying on LaSalle for about three months.

Police search for missing pregnant mother and 2 kids

I read about the missing pregnant woman and her children last week, but when there were no updates, I assumed she had been found and was safe. Hope someone finds her soon and that the little ones do not come to any harm.

This story gives her a different last name:

Detroit police said Kimberly Stajkowski, 23, and her children, 4-year-old Michelle and 1-year-old Oliver, were last heard from Aug. 18. Stajkowski's mother was the last person to talk to her.

Stajkowski is reportedly nine months pregnant and suffers from mental illness. For about three months, she has been living with a man on the 13000 block of LaSalle on the city's west side, reported WDIV-TV (Channel 4). The man is cooperating with police.

Stajkowski's parents said that she has never stopped communication with them before and is worried about her and her children.

Detroit police searching for missing pregnant mom, two children

I hope the man she was living with the past 3 months has some credible answers. Surely he'd know something about her plans if she decided to move out. She is 9 months pregnant , with 2 young children. Where would she go?

Unless someone else is posting on her FB page her and her children are alive and well. Wonder if she's had the baby or if she was even pregnant.
She's changed her profile picture 3 times in the last two days. I'd guess she hasn't had the baby since she hasn't updated her bio. Google gives nothing on if she was found and the police station's facebook doesn't have any information on if she was found. Someone who says they're her uncle commented on one of her profile picture changes and didn't seem to be concerned.

Good news! glad you found this info. After seeing she updated her profile picture on the 10th, I did think someone else was doing this.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back