Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

No media follow-up stories, just the original missing announcement so LE hasn't announced anything. Has anyone seen something on social media about searches?

NOPD social media has yet to mention this case, though their public relations seems incredibly inconsistent and decentralized (esp. the Third District). Family members are still openly appealing for help.

Best case scenario holds that the silence is to protect her whereabouts. Worst case is LE aren't taking the disappearance seriously or have been hindered in some way.

NOPD social media has yet to mention this case, though their public relations seems incredibly inconsistent and decentralized (esp. the Third District). Family members are still openly appealing for help.

Best case scenario holds that the silence is to protect her whereabouts. Worst case is LE aren't taking the disappearance seriously or have been hindered in some way.

Do you have a link for the "family openly appealing for help?"

Do you have a link for the "family openly appealing for help?"

I still really struggle with what's considered appropriate by the site TOC, but these are public pages or "stories" on social media...as in I don't have accounts with the big three social media sites, but am able to see these publicly shared pages when I searched for Jessica's name.

Her cousin Stephanie put an appeal on the Missing Persons Network yesterday. The family seem to disagree with husband as to when she was last seen.

Missing Persons Cases Network
Maybe one of the family members will join us and become verified? It would seem at this point to be the only way we are going to get any information.

No updates from MSM or NOPD.
No searches being planned.
Hopefully, the silence indicates that LE is actively investigating Jessica's disappearance.

How active is active? :(

I don't know how active the family is, seems they mostly live in another state. Maybe they need press and TV coverage.

And apart from the Twitter post, which wasn't exactly an appeal either, seen nothing forthcoming from husband.

It appears very much as if the police only became involved because the friend kept on at the NOPD to check her house as hadn't heard from Jessica.

NOPD then attended house to do wellness check, and presumably there spoke with husband.

Which begs the question why hadn't HE contacted them? And, why has he since not put out any appeal?

Two weeks tomorrow since she was last seen or spoken to by family or friends, though husband of course says he saw her up until 1pm on the Wednesday. Make your own minds up what is going on there. Did she just go incommunicado over Tuesday/Wednesday, or was there another reason for her silence?

I have shared the information to friends in Lakeview area. I am checking Google each day. Since I am older, I probable cannot do much.....other than on my computer.
Thanks to all who are following.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back