CA CA - Bakersfield 3: Baylee Despot missing, James Kulstad, Micah Holsonbake murdered, Apr 2018 *Guilty* #3

Absolutely heartbreaking to hear what a terrible situation Baylee was in before her disappearance (death?). Any idea who the woman is?

Been trying to figure that out. I kind of think BD’s sister or SH.

The ex-wife has been under the radar this whole time. I think she’s one person who could break this case open for good.

I didn’t realize she was Baylee’s confidante at some point, or that she and MQ’s mom both lived in the house for some time while this was all ongoing. No doubt she’s fearful for both herself and their children, though I’m not sure if MQ still had custody of their kids after she left?

Anyone know when she moved out?

Anyone know how to get copies of the police reports referred to below:

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — Police reports obtained by 17 News in the case of a man charged last week with forcing a woman into an orchard at gunpoint and threatening to kill her include details regarding missing woman Baylee Despot.

In an interview with police, the woman who was allegedly held at gunpoint by Matthew Queen talked about the strange living situation at defendant Queen’s home before Despot — Queen’s then-girlfriend — went missing in April 2018.

Despot was living at his Rosedale home along with Queen’s wife and Queen’s mother, the woman told police. She said Despot and the wife avoided each other for “obvious reasons,” but eventually Despot began to confide in the wife because she became pregnant shortly before she disappeared and didn’t have many people to talk to.

The documents also go into detail about issues Queen had with an unnamed man who appears to be Michah Holsonbake, who is missing and presumed dead.

That man owed Queen money, the woman said, and Queen suspected he may have stolen a gun from him.

Additionally, the woman whom Queen is accused of bringing to the orchard at gunpoint wasn’t alone. The documents say a man whose name is redacted but appears to be Holsonbake was also there and managed to flee.

The woman told detectives Holsonbake had been worried Queen was going to kill him, and he ended up getting arrested after running from the orchard.

The woman said Queen held an AR-15 to her head in the orchard and questioned her about Despot being faithful to him, the documents say. He eventually let her go.

She said she had previously told Despot she didn’t have to go through with the pregnancy if she didn’t want to, and Despot made derogatory comments about Queen during that conversation.

The woman said Queen appeared to hear those comments because he pulled a gun and told the woman to get out of the house, according to the documents.

As she was leaving, she saw Queen pull the gun on Despot, the documents say.

Law enforcement has not named Queen a suspect in the disappearances of Despot or Holsonbake. He has never been convicted of a crime in Kern County, but has been charged in several separate cases since the two went missing.

He’s next due in court Friday for hearings on multiple cases.

Anyone with information regarding the disappearances of Despot or Holsonbake, or the murder of their friend James Kulstad, is asked to call Secret Witness at 322-4040.

Been trying to figure that out. I kind of think BD’s sister or SH.
SH doesn’t have any kids though? Baylee’s sister never ran in this crowd and was living out of state at the time. I believe she also would have given every piece of info she had

The ex-wife has been under the radar this whole time. I think she’s one person who could break this case open for good.

I didn’t realize she was Baylee’s confidante at some point, or that she and MQ’s mom both lived in the house for some time while this was all ongoing. No doubt she’s fearful for both herself and their children, though I’m not sure if MQ still had custody of their kids after she left?

Anyone know when she moved out?
In the comments of an early news story, someone had said that mq and his mom both sold drugs. Not sure if there’s truth to that but now knowing she was living there it seems more likely. His ex wife moved out before Baylee went missing, and has older boys besides the one she shares with mq that lived in the house too. Sometime after she left sw moved in

In the comments of an early news story, someone had said that mq and his mom both sold drugs. Not sure if there’s truth to that but now knowing she was living there it seems more likely. His ex wife moved out before Baylee went missing, and has older boys besides the one she shares with mq that lived in the house too. Sometime after she left sw moved in

From comments SW has made, I think MQ’s mom still lives there but I’m not sure. Anyone know if the house is going on the market now that MQ is in jail? Just wondering where they will all go now?

From comments SW has made, I think MQ’s mom still lives there but I’m not sure. Anyone know if the house is going on the market now that MQ is in jail? Just wondering where they will all go now?
They’ve moved once since Baylee went missing (wonder what they were moving away from?). They were in a larger two story and now in a smaller one story

They’ve moved once since Baylee went missing (wonder what they were moving away from?). They were in a larger two story and now in a smaller one story

Is MQ’s mom still living with him? (Well, prior to the arrest, I mean). Is SW living there too?

After hearing the video again I don’t the woman that he took to the orchard is any of the women we named.
It’s just crazy to me we’ve thrown out so many names and how they could be connected to all this and then a news story comes out talking about a woman none of us have come across. There’s just so much more to this story and thank god it’s coming out.

It was listed for sale 8/2, then the listing was removed 8/15

A very smart, very beautiful person once told me that if I'm always angry then I'm living in the past; if I'm always stressed its cause I'm living in the future. That if I wanted to be happy, then i need to live in the present. I'm so tired of being angry and stressed. I just want to go back to being happy. So here's what I'm doing to do. I'm going to delete this profile along with all the rest of my social media profiles. I'm going to stop listening to all of the gossip and the rantings of the weak-minded sheep with nothing better to do than bump their gums about *advertiser censored* they know absolutely nothing about. I'm going to do my very best to ignore the insults and allegations made by the bitter, the ignorant, the arrogant, the envious, the lonely, the scared, and the delusional. I'm sure anybody actually reading this knows what I'm talking about, which brings me to the hardest part of this. It's time for me to let go, Baylee. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I failed you. But the more I try to dig into what happened, the more I discover who the real Baylee was. I dont know if you'll read this. I dont know if you even care. But I'm letting go. Remember this though. You didn't fail me and you were enough. Before I go I thought I'd drop a little knowledge on all you sleuthing drama junkies. I have heard an unlimited amount of theories as to what happened to Baylee. Is she missing? Did she leave? Is she dead or alive? If she's dead, who did it? Is she connected to micah? Is micah dead or alive? Howd they know each other? None of it matters to Jane Parrent. All of her theories lead back to me being the bad guy. From the day I met jane she has accused me of being an awful person. Everything from a brainwashing kidnapper to a pimp. One thing you've never called me, jane, is a liar. Because if I'm anything, I'm honest, almost to a fault. I keep it 100 even when its ugly. But you Jane have been caught in several lies. Lies about me, about Baylee, about your family, its connections, and so much more. Somehow, nobody cares. The truth is you hated me from day one because of my age and because I gave Baylee a way out. A way to get away from you Jane. Everybody who knows Baylee, knows how she couldn't stand to be around you for more than 30 minutes. How many times did she call me crying, begging me to come get her. Or when she ran out of your house barefoot , hysterical over a physical confrontation with you. Calling me to come and get her. You really began hating me when she started moving her things out of your house and into mine. Behaving like a jealous ex-girlfriend. Lets be honest with everybody. Baylee ran away. . . . for the third time now Jane. Not at all to say that she is not to be looked for. Something is not right about all of this. But it's been made very clear to me that it's none of my business. I have learned all I need to about this mess. And as far as her connection to micah goes. Yes they knew each other long before I met either one of them. Truth is they pretty much hated each other. It took all I could do to keep them from killing each other. What the families and media went tell you is that micah had more enemies than friends. That he was not a very good person. That he suffered from a mental disorder and was off his meds for quite some time. I won't say all there is to know about micah because it's not my way. I will say this though. He loves his son. Dillon was his anchor. Without his anchor, micah became lost in drugs and alcohol. And Baylee is the furthest thing from what her mother claims she be. I won't drag Baylee's name in the mud. She's had a rough go at it for sure. Abused from age 8 in her own home. Beaten by her husband as a newlywed. Then raped as she ran from one bad relationship to the next. No wonder she was addicted. Suicidal. And when I met her, homicidal. All she wanted was somebody to listen to her, believe her, and care. I won't say I was her knight in shining armor or the answer to her problems. All I did was listen, believe, and care. So are there disappearances connected? I dont know. But I will say this. The only reason I even evolved myself with micah and Baylee, together, the connection that exists between us is that micah knew about the bad *advertiser censored* that's been happening to young women in Bakersfield. Young women like Baylee. He knew about girls getting drugged. Raped. Abducted. He knew names of people doing it and names of people helping. Baylee and I were asking questions about " business that was not our own ". That's how it was put to me. I didn't back off and neither did Baylee. Micah tried playing both sides of the fence which I believe ultimately lead to his disappearance. So here I stand. Next to the only one brave enough to speak the truth. I love you Sara Wedemeyer. There's a reason why Jane and her troll faced hobbit of a daughter, Katelyn, are hating on Sara. Because she's not a weak minded sheep. Everybody thinks I'm the boogie man because I knew both Baylee Cheyanne and Micah Holsombake, and they're both missing. Well Katelyn, you dated micah up until you left Bakersfield, and didn't your father go missing in October? You ex boyfriend, your dad, your sister. What the is going on in that family of yours. They conduct search warrants on y'alls house and vehicles too.???? I bet not. Where is mr. Hudson. Was he found? I wonder if he poked his nose into business that was not his own. I'll leave you all with that to chew on. My point to all of this is simply to say I'm not your bad guy. I'm simply Jane's boogieman. Jane Parrent, I'm sorry your daughter is missing. You should have done a better job of being an actual parrent and maybe she wouldn't have ran away. Acknowledge your faults, your disorder, and your disease. Then get help. Stay away from me, my friends, and my family. And pray.

A very smart, very beautiful person once told me that if I'm always angry then I'm living in the past; if I'm always stressed its cause I'm living in the future. That if I wanted to be happy, then i need to live in the present. I'm so tired of being angry and stressed. I just want to go back to being happy. So here's what I'm doing to do. I'm going to delete this profile along with all the rest of my social media profiles. I'm going to stop listening to all of the gossip and the rantings of the weak-minded sheep with nothing better to do than bump their gums about **** they know absolutely nothing about. I'm going to do my very best to ignore the insults and allegations made by the bitter, the ignorant, the arrogant, the envious, the lonely, the scared, and the delusional. I'm sure anybody actually reading this knows what I'm talking about, which brings me to the hardest part of this. It's time for me to let go, Baylee. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I failed you. But the more I try to dig into what happened, the more I discover who the real Baylee was. I dont know if you'll read this. I dont know if you even care. But I'm letting go. Remember this though. You didn't fail me and you were enough. Before I go I thought I'd drop a little knowledge on all you sleuthing drama junkies. I have heard an unlimited amount of theories as to what happened to Baylee. Is she missing? Did she leave? Is she dead or alive? If she's dead, who did it? Is she connected to micah? Is micah dead or alive? Howd they know each other? None of it matters to Jane Parrent. All of her theories lead back to me being the bad guy. From the day I met jane she has accused me of being an awful person. Everything from a brainwashing kidnapper to a pimp. One thing you've never called me, jane, is a liar. Because if I'm anything, I'm honest, almost to a fault. I keep it 100 even when its ugly. But you Jane have been caught in several lies. Lies about me, about Baylee, about your family, its connections, and so much more. Somehow, nobody cares. The truth is you hated me from day one because of my age and because I gave Baylee a way out. A way to get away from you Jane. Everybody who knows Baylee, knows how she couldn't stand to be around you for more than 30 minutes. How many times did she call me crying, begging me to come get her. Or when she ran out of your house barefoot , hysterical over a physical confrontation with you. Calling me to come and get her. You really began hating me when she started moving her things out of your house and into mine. Behaving like a jealous ex-girlfriend. Lets be honest with everybody. Baylee ran away. . . . for the third time now Jane. Not at all to say that she is not to be looked for. Something is not right about all of this. But it's been made very clear to me that it's none of my business. I have learned all I need to about this mess. And as far as her connection to micah goes. Yes they knew each other long before I met either one of them. Truth is they pretty much hated each other. It took all I could do to keep them from killing each other. What the families and media went tell you is that micah had more enemies than friends. That he was not a very good person. That he suffered from a mental disorder and was off his meds for quite some time. I won't say all there is to know about micah because it's not my way. I will say this though. He loves his son. Dillon was his anchor. Without his anchor, micah became lost in drugs and alcohol. And Baylee is the furthest thing from what her mother claims she be. I won't drag Baylee's name in the mud. She's had a rough go at it for sure. Abused from age 8 in her own home. Beaten by her husband as a newlywed. Then raped as she ran from one bad relationship to the next. No wonder she was addicted. Suicidal. And when I met her, homicidal. All she wanted was somebody to listen to her, believe her, and care. I won't say I was her knight in shining armor or the answer to her problems. All I did was listen, believe, and care. So are there disappearances connected? I dont ******* know. But I will say this. The only reason I even evolved myself with micah and Baylee, together, the connection that exists between us is that micah knew about the bad **** that's been happening to young women in Bakersfield. Young women like Baylee. He knew about girls getting drugged. Raped. Abducted. He knew names of people doing it and names of people helping. Baylee and I were asking questions about " business that was not our own ". That's how it was put to me. I didn't back off and neither did Baylee. Micah tried playing both sides of the fence which I believe ultimately lead to his disappearance. So here I stand. Next to the only one brave enough to speak the truth. I love you Sara Wedemeyer. There's a reason why Jane and her troll faced hobbit of a daughter, Katelyn, are hating on Sara. Because she's not a weak minded sheep. Everybody thinks I'm the boogie man because I knew both Baylee Cheyanne and Micah Holsombake, and they're both missing. Well Katelyn, you dated micah up until you left Bakersfield, and didn't your father go missing in October? You ex boyfriend, your dad, your sister. What the **** is going on in that family of yours. They conduct search warrants on y'alls house and vehicles too.???? I bet not. Where is mr. Hudson. Was he found? I wonder if he poked his nose into business that was not his own. I'll leave you all with that to chew on. My point to all of this is simply to say I'm not your bad guy. I'm simply Jane's boogieman. Jane Parrent, I'm sorry your daughter is missing. You should have done a better job of being an actual parrent and maybe she wouldn't have ran away. Acknowledge your faults, your disorder, and your disease. Then get help. Stay away from me, my friends, and my family. And pray.
An old sm post by mq

Who’s jessica

Attachments

• DE9E76C8-697F-4834-B699-22F7B878F67F.jpeg
    DE9E76C8-697F-4834-B699-22F7B878F67F.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 132
  • D08FF36C-78BB-4F7B-9E65-7F8542577407.jpeg
    D08FF36C-78BB-4F7B-9E65-7F8542577407.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 124
Who’s jessica

There is gal named Jessica that I have found that fits in with SW said activities. It appears she is pretty open about her line of business.
Her screen name is not Jessica, but if you dig you can find her and see what she posts. (She is having some hard days lately. )
I DONT know if she is the one MQ is talking about but her connection w SW may be worth looking into.

I am so bothered by JRs (goes by middle name now - full name Initials are JRR) facebook page and responses to the bk3 in earlier months. (Back around January) His Facebook page is with the name R** R****. My question is he just insensitive and upset or is he involved.

Is SH the only female on the chart?

I dont believe this jes**** lady is on there, but I wonder if another women is on the chart.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back